Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Angry 50 first dates - what a looser!

What a great origional idea almost totally destroyed by that adam sandler idiot - 1st by puting Rob shnier in a stupid place and then with Helga the androgenous - and the endless walrus reference..........but was that the worst????????????

NO

you had an idot sean austin plays the scrawniest "steroid user" ever - sandler must have been prison raped by someone who actually had some muscle

ross3814 is offline Member
    could have guessed that one man. not too many good sandler flicks.. all the same.. right down to the cast...

BUT.... happy gilmore is the sh*t. waterboy and billy madison are good too.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Im surprised you didnt see The Passion Of The Christ instead

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Hmmmm I laughed my ass off. Guess I have bad taste in movies.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I have not seen the movie yet, but wanted to see it. I thought the point of Adam Sandler movies WERE MEANT to be quite stupid, no?

I've seen Happy Gilmore, Waterboy, Mr. Deeds and I laughed out loud watching all those. Not sure, maybe like Commando Barbi I have bad taste in movies

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Im surprised you didnt see The Passion Of The Christ instead
    Actually - I did - and fortunately didnt pay to see 50 dates - but after the passion, the utter banality of sandlers corrupting touch was all the more evidently poinient and tragic

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    Actually - I did - and fortunately didnt pay to see 50 dates - but after the passion, the utter banality of sandlers corrupting touch was all the more evidently poinient and tragic

Not to get off topic, but how did you like The Passion? I'm planning on seeing it this evening

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Jews are trying to keep that movie out of Europe...wont be here for quite awhile. Is it as good as The Greatest Story Told?

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I usually don't go to comedys....but I can always count on laughing my ass off at Adam.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Anger Managment was his best and only becuase there were some other great actors involved like Nicolson.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Hmmmm I laughed my ass off. Guess I have bad taste in movies.
    Unfortunately this appears to be the case. It was awful!!!

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Adam Sandlers acting is just like Jim Carrey, they act and have almost the same roles in every movie they make.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDMSilviaSpecR
    Adam Sandlers acting is just like Jim Carrey, they act and have almost the same roles in every movie they make.
    very true, i did laugh though, but I totally agree about the sean astin thing...what was that all about?

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Not to get off topic, but how did you like The Passion? I'm planning on seeing it this evening
    My GF went to see it yesterday and she said it was "ok"... a very "artsy" film, very well made.

She resumed it to: "2 hours of jesus being flogged and finally crucified".

I guess if you're into that sort of movie...

Red

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    adam sandler is a hit or miss actor... either his movies own or they suck terribly..

Personally I think Adam Sandler is a HORRIBLE actor... his character will make or break a movie, but unlike a good actor he cannot take a poor or even average character and make it better to save a movie.

As far as I am concerned, Sandler is not funny or talented... he's a hack living off his 10 minutes of fame on SNL (which wasn't that funny to start with) and never matured into a decent actor.

Red

mass junkie is offline banned
    That Vernoica Vaughn is one fine piece of asssss

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    i thought the sean austin part was hilar. "Stay off the juice Dougie..." or "Check out these gluts..."....the fact that he had a lisp made it even funnier

decadbal is offline Banned
    i havnt seen it, and wont, adam sandler has gone way down hill, his humor isnt funny, and his crap is all the same, him being stupid, i guess it was funnier when i was 16

Thread Information