chevy44 is offline Member

im back...from mexico

just got back from nogales.. i have been there b4 and i know that there is only two vets within walking distance and one of them is just a piece of **** that charges to much for his gear. the other guy actually is a vet and can get all but qv gear... or thats what i thought. i was very happy to see that he remembered my face, he invited me into the back and asked me what i wanted, i told him (xamount) bottles of qv enanthate , and then we bargained the price a little bit ($30/bottle) he then told me to cmoe back in and hour and he would have the gear, so i walk out and start to explore nogales. i was scared as **** (i was going to walk the gear across) so i decided that i would stop and get some food and have a couple of beers. i dont remember being this paranoid, last time i went, every time i saw a police car i nearly ducked behind a car. so anyways about an hour goes by and 4 beers later, i stumble my way back to the vet (im a light weight), when i walk in the guy takes me to the back and says that his shipment is late and that he wont have the gear until tuesday..... so im pretty ****ing pissed i waste 5 hours of driving and gas for nothing, but then he tells me that if i come back during the week then hell give me the gear for $25 /bottle. so i came home empty handed but at least i know now that he has what i want and i figure maybe he'll work w/ me so that i can incorporate some dbol into the order for cheap....

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Unless it's the only gear you can get or you just can't afford it I'd pay a tad bit more instead of driving 5 hrs and taking a chance.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    That's funny. I still think the guys is jacking you. I have a domestic supplier that gets QV Enanthate for 33dollars 10cc 250mg/ml bottle.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    LOL..i have seen domestic sources offering that crap for $20...the lengths people go to is crazy

WTF.... every source i find has charged about $100 a bottle for this stuff. i guess it really does suck, but like it was said earlier, i really cant afford anything more expenisive and the biggest waste was the drive. i dont think the guy is jack ing me, i dont know why but i trust him. he just seemslike the last person to burn anyone. last time i gave the guy all the money b4 he even gave me the gear ( i know i was dumb) but he could have just took off w/ my cash but he didnt he came threw for me.anyways this time im going to take a friend, and my new puppy... heres a ? if this vet writes me a script for my dog (test enanthate ) can i walk the **** back and declare it?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont think he's jacking as in fake gear or steal your money but that he probably gets the stuff for dollars on the bottle and knowing youre american well he's probably quadtripling the price on ya.

im MEXICAN AMERICAN, thank you very much. i dont see this as a tremendous loss because i was expectin to pay about $40 /bottle to get what i want, and i was actually going to drive all the way to tj just to save $10 on the bottle, so im very happy to see that a friend two hours away has what i want fot the price im willing to pay and does anyone know about declaring the gear if i have a script, as if it was to be used on my pitbull?

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Time to take it to PM's folks.

Thread Information