Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmmmmmmmmm..... Hoss, you know your commitment and presence will never be replicated.. Consider yourself lucky, you're the first 16 year old to recieve a custom title, and to get his ass banned from a forum filled with juiceheads!!!!! Look back on today, and giggle.. One day when your all growed up, you'll be laughing at how little you knew about steroids , and how big you became over the years..

Come back here, with a smile, 50lbs heavier @ 8%bf.. Thats what i'm talking bout, and then take post whoring to another level..

good luck

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont blame the mods. I agree, the age and consequences of him posting at school is enough. I liked having hoss keeping the threads going even though some were just to much and meaningless. Come back at 18 hoss you weren't a bad kid.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Ciao Hoss!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    so are you banning the other people that are under 18? there are quite a few of them.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    So whats up with that other name "Thisisnothoss" or whatever....?

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    so are you banning the other people that are under 18? there are quite a few of them.
    exactly!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I had no prob with the kid...but IMHO I felt he brought a level of immaturity to the board/threads. That's not a knock on Hoss either.

I think the banning of Hoss was in his own best interests. He should be focusing on his education...not trying to fit in with an "older crowd". I think he really looked up to some people on this board...and I think he won't resent his banning in due time.

If you can read this Hoss...I wish you the best and I hope you continually train your body and mind.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Money Boss Hustla you have the funniest name, avatar and profile in this place LMAO

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    By Hoss.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Well, and I'm not just saying this to show a united front with the other Mods. I'll genuinely miss the little fcuker around here, but I have to agree with his banning. I'd prefer not to refer to it as being banned, I'm not sure what other name we can give it however. Because he was hugely popular, NEVER offened anyone etc.. But he could have brought down awhole sh*t pile on us here and I'm sure he'll understand and not hold a grudge against us. Like many here I look forward to seeing his return when he's 18 and look forward to his wit and wise cracks in the chat room.

Now bring on his hot mom.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Hoss. Good luck, see you at 18 and get those grades up! I agree with the decision. You are supposed to certify that you are an adult when you come to the forums and I could just see a story on a major network about sites like these. It's not hard for anyone to figure out exaclty who each one of us is. Each day it becomes easier, remember there is no anonymous internet anymore.

mass junkie is offline banned
    I'll miss the little guy....take care bro.....

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    so are you banning the other people that are under 18? there are quite a few of them
    yes can you send me a list please?

anyone who signs up and breaks the rules surely shouldnt get a membership, whats teh point in having a disclaimer ?

the only reason for this was his age, and the reason it showed up was that i seen a post yesterday with some kid bragging about being younger than hoss

peace

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I agree 100% with the mods.

On a side note, Hoss you will be missed. Something you will figure out as you get older is that time flies by...a little over a year from now you can come back on and continue to share the friendships you have created here. Most of us will still be here then....we'll look forward to your return. A year is nothing...it will go by VERY fast.

So, for the next year I challenge you. Prove to us all how big of a man you are. Get your grades up, stay out of trouble, continue your training and bb'ing. And most of all....respect your mother...one of these days you'll be glad that you did.

Take care assgoblin.

peace,

ttgb

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Exactly - I liked hoss and although he was a pain with his profligate posting, welcomed him here - but the reality of his age and I didnt realize that he had signed up as tho he were 18+ - this is major liability for the board and it has been happening a lot lately where we are seeing people too young - this is a sure fire way to attract bad problems from law enforcement stoked on by angry parents

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    Exactly - I liked hoss and although he was a pain with his profligate posting, welcomed him here - but the reality of his age and I didnt realize that he had signed up as tho he were 18+ - this is major liability for the board and it has been happening a lot lately where we are seeing people too young - this is a sure fire way to attract bad problems from law enforcement stoked on by angry parents
    Yeah, if something happened to HOSS the first place they will check is his computer and I can't even imagine what would happen to AR because of his lack of maturity. I had nothing against him. But, for the integrity of the board, he had to go.

Swellin Guest
    To answer Bouncer's question about what to call this....Hoss' Sabatical.
    Or how about his membership has been shelved?
    Hoss has a membership reserved, pending his 18th.

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    I definitely support the decision of the Moderators, Hoss was a good guy but the liability that he brought upon this site was too much. I think that ALL underaged members should be reported to the moderators cause i am tired of all these BS post by these kids asking for cycle advice. I think that we will now see a lot of "18 year old freshmen" asking for advice!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Not for nothing Red...but if I had to vote for one person to overlook the AR lounge it would definately be you. Your posts are always meaningful and courtesous. Just thought I'd give you a pat on your back for your mentoring style of advice on the board.
    Ass kisser!

I wont miss him one bit.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Ass kisser!

I wont miss him one bit.
    Thank you

Someone had to give the kid some fatherly advice and it wasn't going to be me. Just though I'd acknowledge Red in his efforts. Unfortantely, I feel the same way as you.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Ass kisser!

I wont miss him one bit.
    Ditto
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    Ditto
    Ditto his Ditto

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    What is all the DRAMA about?? You ALL act like he died or something. OMG. All he has to do is register from a different IP address and come back. There is NO WAY to PROVE how old someone is on these boards. If he is smart and feels like coming back he probably will. As long as he doesnt actually declare he is a minor.

WIPE THE TEARS from your eyes kids. Drama over nothing.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    What is all the DRAMA about?? You ALL act like he died or something. OMG. All he has to do is register from a different IP address and come back. There is NO WAY to PROVE how old someone is on these boards. If he is smart and feels like coming back he probably will. As long as he doesnt actually declare he is a minor.

WIPE THE TEARS from your eyes kids. Drama over nothing.

exacly.. the kid didnt die you can still talk to him on aim and ask him about how assgobling has taken a toll on his life and chances are he's already back..

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    im 17 i will be 18 this coming saturday on march 6th...does this mean im banned for a week??? and no i have never been on this site in school ,thats not bein hot ,thats fire i dont know how they do it where hes from but the schol board actaully goes over the websites that we visit on school computers

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    do you use AS?

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    do you use AS?
    nope never have and dont plan on it for a few years i just use this forum mostly to do research not to be a post whore.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    im 17 i will be 18 this coming saturday on march 6th...does this mean im banned for a week??? and no i have never been on this site in school ,thats not bein hot ,thats fire i dont know how they do it where hes from but the schol board actaully goes over the websites that we visit on school computers
    See you next week buddy!

wow its like that , i see how it is

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

hoss

i think hoss will understand and not have any bad feelings..was he 16 or 17?
    anyway hoss wish you the best and we'll see ya soon! i guess we never get those pics huh? lol. take care bro!

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    i think hoss will understand and not have any bad feelings..was he 16 or 17?
    anyway hoss wish you the best and we'll see ya soon! i guess we never get those pics huh? lol. take care bro!
    he posted his pics in the members cycle results or something like that

pics

really? and i thought he was bs'n. hey whats the ttu stand for texas tech?hmm

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    he posted his pics in the members cycle results or something like that

ttuPrincess Guest
    Naw hes not BS'n... it's him.. in the flesh....
    The TTU stands for....tiny tits university... err I mean yes, Texas Tech

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    i have tiny tits

ttuPrincess Guest
    Yes you do hun.. Im glad you admit it now!

ttu

lmao. nice!

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    Naw hes not BS'n... it's him.. in the flesh....
    The TTU stands for....tiny tits university... err I mean yes, Texas Tech

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    almost all of the members under 18 have been found and are in the process of being banned.

hunt

baggin the juvys!

almost all of the members under 18 have been found and are in the process of being banned.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    They're being rounded up by the dozen and banished to years of mediore, lifeless posting at bodybuilding.com

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Yeah i give it 5 minutes when he comes back under another name.
    Like they say... you cant keep a good man down....
    or maybe in this case "you cant keep a dirty dog from jumping on the white couch" would fit better???

Oh well.. Hossy you will be missed little tike... guess you don't have to lie about that competition in May now anymore huh???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information