Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    I know tuna personaly and he is only sixteen.
    No one in the room noticed such a slight smirk about Mart's face. However, I could feel the mood change as though something nefarious had just been birthed....ah yes...this is how the war of the vendettas began.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I can always count on one of my bros to call me out.

Yes the smirk was grand. I even PMed Pheedno as he requested.

oh the webs.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    No one in the room noticed such a slight smirk about Mart's face. However, I could feel the mood change as though something nefarious had just been birthed....ah yes...this is how the war of the vendettas began.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    PM me the names of the other under age people
    All of the people that have ever disagreed with me and not apologized are under 18 years of age and need to be banned....

I can't name them all, but I can a few....for starters:

Ron, Mart, Mass, Tock, Jug, Palme, BigOl, Bouncer for sure, Tuna, ...

...I'll let you know the rest that are under 18 as soon as they disagree, errr, I mean admit to me that they are under 18.

If you could please ban those people mentioned ASAP, until further notice (which will involve them having to kiss my ass until I forgive them), I would appreciate it.

peace,

ttgb

I have always respected you on this board but I do think you have some issues. This board is not for you to meet little boys. It is for education. I am PMing Pheedy right now about your response. You are a sick man and shpould be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    I would like to take this time and say I think it is wrong to ban everyone under 18. I realy like little boys and there comments. I think you should give me the addresses of all the little boys you ban.ttgb

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    All of the people that have ever disagreed with me and not apologized are under 18 years of age and need to be banned....

...I'll let you know the rest that are under 18 as soon as they disagree, errr, I mean admit to me that they are under 18.

If you could please ban those people mentioned ASAP, until further notice (which will involve them having to kiss my ass until I forgive them), I would appreciate it.

peace,

ttgb
    You're killing me here. hahahahaha Bro I WISH I was 16 again! Oh the whoring I'd be doing............and I'm not talking about posting on some board either. hahahahahaha

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    You're killing me here. hahahahaha Bro I WISH I was 16 again! Oh the whoring I'd be doing............and I'm not talking about posting on some board either. hahahahahaha
    Fantasicing about prison life again juggly?

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Fantasicing about prison life again juggly?
    You know it! When you getting out btw? hahahahahaha

peace,

ttgb
    Pheedno...please add Elliott to the list as well...his abscence from the list was merely an oversight.

peace,

ttgb

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    woooow if you did not know the definition of post whoring and you have read this thread.. well then you just had a crash cours in Whoring the Board 101

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    I might as well do some whoring now that I'm here.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I know tuna personaly and he is only sixteen.
    Hope he's not your friend, because that statment will most likley result in him getting ned.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

peace,

ttgb
    Mate you only WANT me to be under 18 because your listening to Micheal Jacksons greatest hits and feeling hornaaaaaaaaaaay

Pheedno....how are these people still posting....I haven't cleared them for reinstatement yet. I know that you are a busy man.....but, surely you can see the importance of eforcing my humble request.

peace,

ttgb

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member

peace,

ttgb
    ttgb........bro u are confused, Mass and Bigol' always get accused of being under 18, it's because at their height they appear to be around 10-11 yrs old.

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    ttgb........bro u are confused, Mass and Bigol' always get accused of being under 18, it's because at their height they appear to be around 10-11 yrs old.

Now that's pretty funny!!

Pheedno...please leave bornbad off of the list. He seems okay.....for the moment!

peace,

ttgb

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    There was this rabbit that was hopping in the woods, when he came upon a small house in the meadow.....
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Swellin Guest
    Because of the ridiculous rabbit...I now kill everyone of them I see...without remorse. In fact, a little smile comes to my face...thinking that contributed to killing that *** **** honey nutted son of a *****in' *******!

Because of the ridiculous rabbit...I now kill everyone of them I see...without remorse.
    Is it this rabbit???

http://www.rathergood.com/bunny_too_tight/

Red

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Homos all of you are homos and fagatitos.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I have always respected you on this board but I do think you have some issues. This board is not for you to meet little boys. It is for education. I am PMing Pheedy right now about your response. You are a sick man and shpould be banned.

Thats why Mass is so upset about this age limit thing being enforced now. He knows that there will no longer be underaged boys to seduce from AR.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Nope...I never met that rabbit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You might ask BOL.

Everyone knows the wrath of a woman's scorn...

and we see it here again with Swellin and the Rabbit............

what most of you don't know is the Rabbit spurned Swellin's advances.... and every since Swellin has been trying to make Rabbits' life hard....

But everyone loves the Rabbit.. and laugh at Swellin's blue balls......

Nope...I never met that rabbit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You might ask BOL.
    Last edited by spywizard; 03-02-2004 at 10:38 AM.

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Thats why Mass is so upset about this age limit thing being enforced now. He knows that there will no longer be underaged boys to seduce from AR.
    you told me you were 18 when I picked you up that night on the street corner... and you looked sooo sexy too....with your short mini skirt and your slut red lipstick

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    You guys really scare me.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

You have not seen nothing yet. Are you going to Vegas. It will be like a Rainbow parade with all these fags.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi

They scare me too CB!! They are some wierdos!

Shut up TTGB. You are the biggest butt bandit of them all. You can't fool her that easy.

They scare me too CB!! They are some wierdos!

I was going to go to Vegas but now I don't think I can afford it. I signed a contract last week to build a house. I will be moving in towards the end of July. Things gonna be tight for a while . I really wanted to go but since I'm settling here I needed to get off my a$$ and get a home of my own.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Shut up TTGB. You are the biggest butt bandit of them all. You can't fool her that easy.
    Don't you know.....you can't fool mother nature!!!

(for you yongins...that used to be a commercial on tv)

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Everyone knows the wrath of a woman's scorn...

and we see it here again with Swellin and the Rabbit............

what most of you don't know is the Rabbit spruned Swellin's advances.... and every since Swellin has been trying to make Rabbits' life hard....

But everyone loves the Rabbit.. and laugh at Swellin's blue balls......
    What is "spruned?" If I can figure that one out...I might have to take offense.

Oh yeah...I included the blue smilie as a representation of the aforementioned balls.

The little ball of fluff rebuffs my advances...I murder the cockaroach...and all HER friends.

OhHHHHHHHHHH nooooooooooooooo.. not the "cock a roaches" what did they ever do to you...............

And for the spring season.......... the bunny will be sporting a light ginger flavored honey on his nuts.............

so enjoy............

What is "spruned?" If I can figure that one out...I might have to take offense.

Oh yeah...I included the blue smilie as a representation of the aforementioned balls.

The little ball of fluff rebuffs my advances...I murder the cockaroach...and all HER friends.

Rules

congrats on your house CB! How big of a castle did you buy?

peace,

ttgb

Hey....mart....quit talking with your mouth full....it's bad manners!!

Hey....mart....quit talking with your mouth full....it's bad manners!!
    let me pull it out of his mouth so he can respond

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    let me pull it out of his mouth so he can respond
    please do...I hate bad manners...at least finish with what's in your mouth before trying to talk....didn't momma and daddy teach you anything mart?

please do...I hate bad manners...at least finish with what's in your mouth before trying to talk....didn't momma and daddy teach you anything mart?
    At least I learned juggy the right way

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I was going to go to Vegas but now I don't think I can afford it. I signed a contract last week to build a house. I will be moving in towards the end of July. Things gonna be tight for a while . I really wanted to go but since I'm settling here I needed to get off my a$$ and get a home of my own.
    WHAT? Now I need a new roommate. You flake!

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    WHAT? Now I need a new roommate. You flake!
    You can room with bigol'ass and all his counting sheep......1,2,3,4,5,...........

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    PM me the names of the other under age people
    interesting... I would kinda like to know as well

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information