Balducci is offline New Member

Thumbs up Smashing Machine

Did anybody see the HBO Documentary last night "Smashing Machine" with Mark Kerr and Mark Coleman??
    Was that not some good shit?!?!?!?!

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    Very good movie. Its sad to see what a women did to his mind. Really messed him up.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That goes to show you that you have to pick the people around you carefully if you want to achieve your goals. It broke my heart when he left Bas Routen. I knew he was going to lose right then.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Ya, it was definitely a cool documentary...the "Iceman" was one of my favorites...anyone catch that one?

humpymuscle is offline Junior Member
    I can't believe Kerr married that crazy wench. If a girl came at me with a gun, I would have her ass locked up so fast she wouldn't know what happened.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    That documentary was incrediable.. I couldn't stop watching... It's a shame to see how someone around you that isn't good for you can break you down like that... Kerr is a monster, just goes to show how the wrong woman can do you if you ain't careful...

And I don't think she was pointing the gun at him, I think she was trying to off herself from the sounds of it... Slashing her wrists because the gun wasn't loaded and all...

humpymuscle is offline Junior Member
    you cant help feeling sorry for the guy. he was a big deal in NY when I was living there, and then when you graduate, there's not much a wrestler can do. reminds me of mike tyson (without the craziness), another guy from NY we used to know.

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    Does anyone know when it will be on again?
    I searched and found out theses are the dates and times..
    Sun 1/12 10:00 PM HBO - EAST
    Sun 1/12 10:00 PM HBO High Definition - EAST
    Sun 1/12 10:00 PM HBO LATINO - EAST
    Mon 1/13 11:00 PM HBO2 - EAST
    Wed 1/15 12:00 AM HBO - EAST
    Wed 1/15 12:00 AM HBO High Definition - EAST
    Wed 1/15 12:00 AM HBO LATINO - EAST
    Wed 1/15 10:00 PM HBO - EAST
    Wed 1/15 10:00 PM HBO High Definition - EAST
    Wed 1/15 10:00 PM HBO LATINO - EAST
    Fri 1/17 10:00 PM HBO2 - EAST
    Tue 2/4 09:45 PM HBO2 - EAST
    Sun 2/9 02:30 AM HBO2 - EAST
    Last edited by Tedmax195; 01-14-2003 at 02:59 PM.

Balducci is offline New Member
    Ted- I am not sure, but when I find out I will keep you posted.

BigRush- "IceMan" was another really good one- he is one SICK dude!!!!

I feel bad for him too. It's a shame that someone can just wipe your dreams away like that. Misery loves company!
    It was nice to see Coleman win though.

Reminded me of when I used to wrestle. You just zone out in another world, especially before a big match. Man I miss it!!

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Great show. Those brothers are off the charts. Kerr makes his own decsions and it's hard to feel sorry for the bro about marrying that women. It was his choice.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I am a big fan of Kerr. Pride 27 was the first time I had seen him since his prime and I couldn't believe the negative change in his looks. He had a great attitude about it afterwards and sounds like he wants to keep working on a comeback. More power to him. He really beat up randy couture back in college. I think in thier match it was like 13-4 where randy's only points were from escapes. He used to regurally beat Kurt Angle in his early college days.

Please if anyone has a copy of that documentary on file let me know, I have been looking for it on kazaa and no luck.
    Last edited by scottp999; 02-29-2004 at 04:45 PM.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    I had the pleasure of wrestling mark kerr about 3 years ago right before he went badly out of shape. He's an incredibly nice guy and extremely strong. He was still wrestling with his addiction and that was painfully obvious. It's good he's made a comeback even though he's half his original size but he's doing it the honest way this time. I hope that his future with Pride will continue and he regains that former physique.

nigbo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    I had the pleasure of wrestling mark kerr about 3 years ago right before he went badly out of shape. He's an incredibly nice guy and extremely strong. He was still wrestling with his addiction and that was painfully obvious. It's good he's made a comeback even though he's half his original size but he's doing it the honest way this time. I hope that his future with Pride will continue and he regains that former physique.
    i saw it, to bad he didnt know how to use insulin or else he might not of lost those 2 fights.....

he can still fight...he has lots of natural skill...to bad he ko'd himself though

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    He was using nubain in those fights.....i think i'm not sure....i never saw the documentary....igor vovchanchyn is one tough guy though i dont think it was the drugs that made him lose, it was the brick igor calls his right hand. He fought him again and lost. Heath Herring just owned him he didnt have a chance against him.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Kerr is a nice guy, was mean as all hell in his prime, nubain will get ya. I dont forsee any comeback for Kerr. Saw him in ABu Dhabi and he looked terrible. Too bad he is one of the nicestin the sport.

nigbo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    Kerr is a nice guy, was mean as all hell in his prime, nubain will get ya. I dont forsee any comeback for Kerr. Saw him in ABu Dhabi and he looked terrible. Too bad he is one of the nicestin the sport.

he had hypoclysymic(sp) failer both fights from insulin .... and then herring just beat his ass...

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    i saw that a few time but not any time recently, but that is a great documentry, it makes me want to go out and start fights

peregrine is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownTommy
    it makes me want to go out and start fights
    great attitude..........

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Those are a couple of bad dudes right there...Definately gonna be remembered long past their time...

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownTommy
    i saw that a few time but not any time recently, but that is a great documentry, it makes me want to go out and start fights

...just not with those two crazy F@#$ers. Kerr can keep it in the ring... Coleman will take it outside the ring...

- great combo meds used to pull off that sh*t.

Thread Information