Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    Originally Posted by stev-o
    If I were you i'd find out where he is gonna be and jack off real quick and fast and build up a huge nut that youve been holding out for a week and have it ready. Then i'd stroke it gently having the nut at the tip of your dick about to bust and then run out the bushes butt naked stroking it and when you get close to him jump in the air real high and let out a viceral scream while at the same time stroking it furiously and when when you get just about shoulder height point your penis straight up and nut all over his face. This will blind him momentarily and you can beat him to a bloody pulp. Or else just wait till he is in the showers after gym class and walk in butt naked and fight him. After you win celebrate by tea bagging him.

thats got to be one of the funniest things I've heard in a long long time.....

Philliagorillia is offline Associate Member
    Find his car and take a dump on his hood, or put a few small cuts in his brake lines...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I know most of these answers are in jest but I just want to make sure this point is made. Never involve the authorities in a dispute like this and I will tell you why. Imagine you call the police and tell them about the guy anonymously. He gets busted and you feel better. However he rolls over on a source that is keeping records. His bust leads them to some guy just like you who is face down in his living room with his kids crying, his wife yelling she is leaving him, his job gone, and on his way to jail. All over $320 ****ing dollars. My advice is eat it and move on with your life.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bouya_ak
    If he did rip you off, I would drain all the oil out of his axel, so that it locks up on him while going 70MPH
    Now that's what kind of sick stuff I want. keep it coming

samoth is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    I have been getting gear from this guy I've know ... I put in an order with this guy paid him up front ... and the peice of S*!t never came through will my stuff. Now he won't answer his phone or call me back. What would you guys do if someone burned you for 320 bucks? ....
    Honestly, nothing. You were attempting to purchase illegal drugs from a black market dealer. You are at his mercy. If you do anything, and he is clean at that time, he can press charges and get you in trouble with the law.

Your only legitimat option is to confront him in a mature and professional manner. If that does not work out, or if he disappears, well, that's part of the risk in any illegal game .

If you want to 'kick his ass' as so many other 16 year olds here stated, feel free. Who's to say he won't end up kicking yours... or worse yet, get some of his business partners to give you yours. That is all assuming he does not choose to temporarily clean up and go to the police against you for any number of charges and felonies.

If you are a teenager, feel free to 'kick his ass'. If you are an adult, realize your situation and the ramifications of your past and future actions. Choose wisely.

samoth is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    beating his a$$ isn't good enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurb999
    slash his tires, beat his ass,
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    kidnap him and bury him
    Quote Originally Posted by daman1
    you will 99% surely have to get it back yourself with excessive force
    Quote Originally Posted by M PWR
    Shoot him.
    Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    , if i were you i would shoot him
    Quote Originally Posted by bouya_ak
    drain all the oil out of his axel, so that it locks up on him while going 70MPH
    Now where in the world would the media ever get the idea that people that use steroids have 'roid rage '?

This is why I laugh every time I see a post on an anabolic board complaining about how the media and public view steroids and those who condone them in a negative light.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Take a sampling from a military based pool of people..

you will get more of a violent answer..

versus...

asking any other social groups....

much the same
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

samoth is offline Member
    Take a sampling from a military based pool of people..
    you will get more of a violent answer..
    versus...
    asking any other social groups....
    much the same
    True, I'm sure. However, those in the military -- under necessary circumstances -- are trained and under orders to use physical force and even kill. Civilians are not .

Those in the military are expected to use physical force against others. "Other social groups" are not. I do not see the analogy here.

Steroids IN the military is a seperate argument, however. Let us not intertwine them.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by samoth
    Honestly, nothing. You were attempting to purchase illegal drugs from a black market dealer. You are at his mercy. If you do anything, and he is clean at that time, he can press charges and get you in trouble with the law.

Your only legitimat option is to confront him in a mature and professional manner. If that does not work out, or if he disappears, well, that's part of the risk in any illegal game .

If you want to 'kick his ass' as so many other 16 year olds here stated, feel free. Who's to say he won't end up kicking yours... or worse yet, get some of his business partners to give you yours. That is all assuming he does not choose to temporarily clean up and go to the police against you for any number of charges and felonies.

If you are a teenager, feel free to 'kick his ass'. If you are an adult, realize your situation and the ramifications of your past and future actions. Choose wisely.
    It's not really the money that bothers me. It's the fact that he called me "friend" and I adressed him the same way. I have bailed the guy out before, one of my friends wanted to kill him, and I cleared things up between them. It's the principle that makes me more angry than anything else.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    A significant amount of us have been trained... and do steroids .....

example..

I was 18 years old.... went through basic... then police academy... then advanced training..

then 3 years with different instructors 1 month at a time..

Almost killed my brother with a reactive strick.. (good thing he was fast)...

Never shot anyone that didn't deserve it....

and never got into a physical fight while i was carrying (guns)

and i actually ran a test at a couple of parties.... regarding revenge...

got many of the sames examples with mixed peoples... as you got here...

so my point is "roid rage " is not the factor here...

confidence, and strength, and the type of person that weight trains dictates the typ of responses that you recieved...

Quote Originally Posted by samoth
    True, I'm sure. However, those in the military -- under necessary circumstances -- are trained and under orders to use physical force and even kill. Civilians are not .

Those in the military are expected to use physical force against others. "Other social groups" are not. I do not see the analogy here.

Steroids IN the military is a seperate argument, however. Let us not intertwine them.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Everytime I do something out of revenge....I later regret it. $320 isn't worth the risk of what any of these actions could result in.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    As much as I hate to agree cus I would kill a scammer in a heartbeat...

This is the best advise in this whole thread along with Rickson's advice...

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    Everytime I do something out of revenge....I later regret it. $320 isn't worth the risk of what any of these actions could result in.

samoth is offline Member
    confidence, and strength, and the type of person that weight trains dictates the typ of responses that you recieved...
    The 'roid rage ' was not to be taken literally; moreso, it was meant to show that the responses here fell right into the typical adolescent and/or steroid using model so cherished by society.

However, if you believe "confidence and strength" warrent responses of physical harm, shooting, or killing... then, well... seeing as how you went through police acadamy... let's hope that you don't run into any lawbreakers who have "confidence and strength" when it comes to the popo enforcing the law.

Never shot anyone that didn't deserve it....
    Funny... I have an distant acquaintance who is currently in prison who said the exact same thing as you did here. What a coincidence!

I am glad you have the aptitude to decide who does and does not "deserve it", as this will make for an excellent defence in court.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information