bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor

check out this pic of HHH...

the first pic i will show you is of paul dillet. he, as you can see is a monster! well, the next pic is of him standing by HHH. gives you a good idea as to just how large HHH is !!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails check out this pic of HHH...-dillet44.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails check out this pic of HHH...-mcclinton.jpg  

HHH IS DEFINATLY TALLER AND BIGGER BUT LOOKS LIKE PAUL DILLETT DROPPED A FEW LBS RIGHT?? WHEN WAS PAULS LAST COMPETITION??

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Rico McClinton is a big boy as well...and Trips is almost as thick as he is

Mighty Duck is offline Junior Member
    Good grief! I knew HHH was a big guy, but not THAT big.

See gang, it DOES help to be "natural"

MarkyMark is offline Member
    The problem he has always had is that he doesn't show well ... He is shakey and can't hold poses well ... I think he can do much better when he gets it right ....

No doubt the dude is Big ... But just Big doesn't win ... I still remember when he tried to Split up Dorian and ( hmmm I think the other was Flex Wheeler ... ; correct me if I am wrong ) and as he put his hand in between them as if to say " hey small guys ! get out of the way for the Big Man ,.....
    he started to separate them as Dorian felt this act of stupidity he simply ( without losing his stance one bit ) push both of them over ...hehe

Dorian is not to be messed with .....

Chyna350 is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by MarkyMark
    The problem he has always had is that he doesn't show well ... He is shakey and can't hold poses well ... I think he can do much better when he gets it right ....

No doubt the dude is Big ... But just Big doesn't win ... I still remember when he tried to Split up Dorian and ( hmmm I think the other was Flex Wheeler ... ; correct me if I am wrong ) and as he put his hand in between them as if to say " hey small guys ! get out of the way for the Big Man ,.....
    he started to separate them as Dorian felt this act of stupidity he simply ( without losing his stance one bit ) push both of them over ...hehe

Dorian is not to be messed with .....
    WOO HOO GO DORIAN!!!!!
    Cheers Chyna

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    MY GOD...didn't think that mother was that big

HeartBreakKid is offline New Member

no doubt HHH is a big guy

but you have to understand that Dillet is probably only 240-250# right now (I talked to him in November in Atlanta) and Rico is natural (going to compete in the Team Universe).

Re: no doubt HHH is a big guy

Originally posted by HeartBreakKid
    and Rico is natural (going to compete in the Team Universe).
    HBK....now how does that work as far as testing? A clean test allows you to compete? I mean it's pretty obvious that Rico has used in the past (I'm sure it's not a secret), so is it "natural" at time of testing and show, or are they wanting naturals for life? I've often wondered that. Do you think a lot of the naturals have used in the past (Delino Dixon, Bill Davey, Stan McQuay, etc....)?

HeartBreakKid is offline New Member

Team U

I believe that the Team U speculates that you must be clean for at least the last 3 years.

That opens a whole new can of worms though....there are lots of things that cannot be tested for...i.e., gh, t3, insulin , fast acting test...the list goes on, but you get the point.

That's what I thought...thanks man

$uperman is offline Member
    when was that pic taken.... HHH has put on alot more muscle since he has in therpy for his knee.

that was taken at an expo late last year. paul may not be 320lbs, but he is training for the arnold this year so he is a good 265-70 there.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    has paul learned to hit a lat spread yet? triple H is a freakin monster. i love his physique.

GhostFace is offline Junior Member
    Paul will compete again this year, I read somewhere...Was it Arnold Classic or IronMan?? Or both?

Capital X is offline Associate Member

Big P

Paul is supposed to be training for the Night of Champions. He says he will come in at 265-275 which is much smaller than he has been in awhile. Hopefully he will finally be able to pose.

HHH looks impressive but did everyone here miss the guns on Stephanie. I think she got implants this year.

Capital X

primodonna is offline Female Member
    PD looks like total crap right now...he's competing in MAY? WTF? I see him training (other people) every day...maybe it's May 2003
    What happens here, stays here

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Triple H is freaking off the hook. He's no Scott Steiner, but I like HHH's build better. I mean , don't get me wrong, I'd kill to look like the real PaPaPumP anyday, but HHH's physique is more realistic that can be achieved with many hard years of training, dedication, and diet. Gotta give him props for comin back stronger than ever after his injury/surgery.

TheGame826 is offline Member
    i had the privelege of seeing hhh in person right up close a few years ago, back in the days of dx. back then he looked like a monster up close, i could only imagine how he would look up close now a days.. im happy as hell hes in the main event at wrestlemania this year

Thread Information