Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PurePower

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

PurePower

Hey don't know what happened with you and your Navy decision. What's up???
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Join the Navy, swab a deck.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Never swabbed a deck, You must be confused with your job at Denny's.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    I did 8 years in the USN. Tell me different.

Remember I'm talking about US Navy not the Greaser Navy.

Greaser?

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Greaser ?

Greaser..one who greases.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    LOL, now i see why you sent me the PM Commando =-)

Na im not going to join the Navy, It was one of those Spontaneous things that just popped into my head......Im weird like that =-)....................I cant leave my job.....It was basically me blowing off some steam

Thanks for thinking of me sweetie =-)

PurePower is offline Senior Member

I dont know why but this REALLY CRACKED me up

Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    I dont know why but this REALLY CRACKED me up
    It is funny...

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Denny's ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Fallen Angel
    I did 8 years in the USN. Tell me different.

I've been in 18+ and I have NEVER swabbed a deck either.

And what exactly is a Greaser Navy.
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 03-03-2004 at 07:55 PM.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Whew you really had me worried. I don't think you would like it......esp if you were to go into the Security field.

Nothing against MA's ... but you would be taking a huge step back.

C.B.

Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    LOL, now i see why you sent me the PM Commando =-)

Na im not going to join the Navy, It was one of those Spontaneous things that just popped into my head......Im weird like that =-)....................I cant leave my job.....It was basically me blowing off some steam

Thanks for thinking of me sweetie =-)

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    Denny's ?
    You silly ole Mick...it is an American institution. It is a fine place to get breakfast ...late at night...while rather drunk. You can also get shot if things don't go your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    Denny's ?
    It's a low budget family restraunt that is best known for its breakfast.

C.B.

Swellin Guest
    Dang CB...you didn't like my description?

LOL hmmm ya an American institution!!! Didn't used to be known as Sambos?

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi

I suppose then you either are an officer or some CTO or OS.

Being an SM and working on the bridge you kept the area clean.

And if you people don't know what a Greaser is, then I suggest you look it up.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    LOL hmmm ya an American institution!!! Didn't used to be known as Sambos?
    Yes, it certainly was formerly known as Sambos..I don't think that term set too well with the African-American community(Don't blame them), so to be a little more politically correct and a lot less insulting, they changed the name..Either way, it's always good for a heart attack on a plate, especially if you've had a long night out at the bar..

Doc M

Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    Yes, it certainly was formerly known as Sambos..I don't think that term set too well with the African-American community(Don't blame them), so to be a little more politically correct and a lot less insulting, they changed the name..Either way, it's always good for a heart attack on a plate, especially if you've had a long night out at the bar..

Doc M
    I sort of remember all that. Wasn't there some huge lawsuit around that place too.....something to do with discrimination???

I usually went to Waffle House after the long nights partying in Pensacola and Mobile

I suppose then you either are an officer or some CTO or OS.

Being an SM and working on the bridge you kept the area clean.

And if you people don't know what a Greaser is, then I suggest you look it up.
    NO, I'm not an officer. No I'm not an OS or a CTO. You were close.

Either way, really not sure what your "greaser" reference means, and unless you care to explain it, I don't really need to go any further with that.

Every rate in the Navy has certain ups and downs. If your job is such that you are only called upon to perform at certain times, certainly, you would be field daying or swabbing decks. In my career field, the majority of our time is spent on the mission. . . but there isn't as much brass to polish at a shore facility, and those rubbing the brasso in are usually doing so as a punishment.

The upside to the military is going places, seeing and doing things that most can only dream of. I have seen the far East, most of Europe, the Caribbean and 3/4 of the US. I have personally sat at tables with Prime Ministers, a Governor General or two, Colin Powell, and on and on. I will retire in 1.5 yrs with wonderful memories, a degree with NO student loans over my head, a pension check before I'm 65 and an education provided by living in the real world.

Is it for every one???? No. Obviously it wasn't for you. I'm sure that you are quite successful in what you are doing right now.

More power to you.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    I usually went to Waffle House after the long nights partying in Pensacola and Mobile
    Man, I remember eating at Waffle House all the time growing up in Georgia... I moved to Boulder, Colorado like a year ago and all we have here is IHOP... I hate IHOP.

Waffle House had really good waffles.

LOL ya waffles were good but they murdered the bacon !!!!

Is it for every one???? No. Obviously it wasn't for you. I'm sure that you are quite successful in what you are doing right now.

More power to you.
    I did 8 years. I did my time. I didn't want to make a career out of it.

I'm still lost as to the Greaser Navy issue! Oh, FA, Did you know that QMs abd SMs were merged as a rate?

I'm still lost as to the Greaser Navy issue! Oh, FA, Did you know that QMs abd SMs were merged as a rate?
    Yes I did and they are now know asjust QM's. Horrible time to be in the Navy with no Sm's anymore.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    You never swabbed a deck in basic? Hell thats what I thought I signed up for after the first two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    You never swabbed a deck in basic? Hell thats what I thought I signed up for after the first two weeks.
    Hahaha, you speak the truth. I thought swabbing the deck and washing the commode was going to be the rest of my life.

Choose your RATE choose your FATE

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    are you talking about greaser as in a tern to discribe Italians? because bamaslamma has Belpasso, Catania in his location? cause if you are then im calling you on it. im sure there are other italians on this board that would have a problem with it too. im not 100% italian but i wouldnt like people calling me a mick or kraut either. so whats up dont skip the question, what did you mean when you said greaser??????????????

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    are you talking about greaser as in a tern to discribe Italians? because bamaslamma has Belpasso, Catania in his location? cause if you are then im calling you on it. im sure there are other italians on this board that would have a problem with it too. im not 100% italian but i wouldnt like people calling me a mick or kraut either. so whats up dont skip the question, what did you mean when you said greaser??????????????
    That's kinda what I was thinking .....but was hoping that was NOT what he meant. If that's the case....

FOR THE RECORD

Bama is US Navy

as am I

and I also have an italian heritage and don't take too kindly to ethnic slurs.

C.B.

That's kinda what I was thinking .....but was hoping that was NOT what he meant. If that's the case....

FOR THE RECORD

Bama is US Navy

as am I

and I also have an italian heritage and don't take too kindly to ethnic slurs.

C.B.
    exactly what i was thinking, but im thinking that he isnt man enough to admit what he said, and thats why he was putting it off in each of his posts. he just wants to talk around the questions like our president does lol

exactly what i was thinking, but im thinking that he isnt man enough to admit what he said, and thats why he was putting it off in each of his posts. he just wants to talk around the questions like our president does lol
    What exactly are you going to do if I say thats what I meant? Nothing, so now you can get off my nuts junior.

What exactly are you going to do if I say thats what I meant? Nothing, so now you can get off my nuts junior.
    if you really think that then thats fine. sorry but i dont get internet muscles, just remember that wrestling you do isnt real. sorry to burst ya bubble. if youd like to take it any farther thats quite fine, PM me. be a man about it, if you wanna be a ingorant b-tch and call italians greasers then man up about it. dont be a little b-tch and skip the question in everyone of your posts

and as for being on your nuts? sorry bro i saw the pics there aint nothing to be on your nuts about.
    Last edited by jcstomper; 03-05-2004 at 08:07 PM.

here ya go straight from the rule book:
    "By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws."

calling italians greaser sure sounds hateful to me. so keep it up why dont ya

if you really think that then thats fine, sorry but i dont get internet muscles, just remember that wrestling you do isnt real. sorry to burst ya bubble. if youd like to take it any farther thats quite fine with me. just be a man about it, if you wanna be a ingorant b-tch and call italians greasers then man up about it. dont be a little b-tch and skip the question in everyone of your posts

and as for being on your nuts? sorry bro i saw the pics there aint nothing to be on your nuts about.
    It's obvious you're jealous. You saw my pics and I'm where you want to be. It's ok, you want to have my body. I can't blame you. Fine I called him a greaser, common sense knows what it means. Oh yea, internet muscles yea......

Wrestling isn't real but what do you do for work? Bag groceries? I know it ain't real but its what I WANT to do so f*ck you and mind your own buisness.

Solution to the problem: Added JCStomper to the ignore list.

it's so quiet in here now youngin'.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    greaser = latin american no?? mexicans ??

Quote Originally Posted by floyd_turbo
    greaser = latin american no?? mexicans ??
    Nah mexicans are known as wetbacks I think. I'm not sure, ain't heard it thrown around too much. Irish = Micks, Germans = Krauts and I don't know the rest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information