Thread: Aghhhhhhhhhh!

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Aghhhhhhhhhh!

Damn!,
    Doc say's I can't be in the gym for at least another 4 days before my surgury heals completey! Dam it seems like I'm going out of my mind! Guess I just had to blow off some steam!
    Tobey

For those of y ou who do not know, I just had eye surgury.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Aghhhhhhhhhh!

Originally posted by Tobey
    For those of y ou who do not know, I just had eye surgury.
    Whew....when I read the title I thought you had dropped something heavy on your toe

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    How are you reading this?

Hope it is all going well bro - I pm,d you ages ago I thought you were ignoring me

Cali is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by Billy Boy
    Hope it is all going well bro - I pm,d you ages ago I thought you were ignoring me
    Devil's advocate...maybe he was and he is just using this as a cover... (I'm gonna have to remember this for future use! )

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Off time

Yeah my eye sight is 100% better than it ever has been. I could actually see pretty good even right after the surgury, but bright lights were very painful and sitting at a computer screen and staring into it seemed to really bother my eyes. That has passed, but as far as the workout is concerned, I beleive the reason for that is the doc does not want me in the gym is that he dosen't want me to get any sweat into my eyes thus caucueng me to inadvertally rub them. As you know in laser surgury, they cut a slit into the cornea of the eye thus causeing a flap which is flolded down. The laser it self is shot into the eye to burn off the thicker parts of the cornea giving it a more even surface. The flap is then flipped back over where it heals on its own. IF by chance the eye was rubbed causeing the flap to rub off , then the only alternative would be to have a eye transplant which is very costly not to mentiuon the imune-surpressant drugs one would have to take for the rest of their life. SOOOO I'm heeding the doc's advice and staying out of the gym until my eyes have fully healed. It has been awhile sense I have had a break from the gym though. Seems kinda of funny sleeping in late in the mornings and not getting up until 6:00 am.
    IC
    PS. Oh yeah, my most sinceere apoligies to you Billy. I was'nt ingnoring you bro, just could'nt find thet keys I guess. Peace.
    IC

primodonna is offline Female Member
    hey tobey

how are you doing?

i hope your eyes get better soon

primo
    What happens here, stays here

Thread Information