redrock is offline Member

Exclamation Think you're HARDCORE?? Try this!!!

Have a doctor remove your sense of taste and smell. That way, you would never desire junk food again. You could eat clean the rest of your life. You could easily maintain a sub 10% bodyfat level year around, what do you think??
    RR

**Obviously nobody would ever WANT this, but after I got out of my throat surgery, I was contemplating what would happen if they accidentally cut something and I couldn't taste food anymore.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I had a filling done yesterday without any freezing. I had a meeting after the dentist appt and I didn't want my mouth to be frozen...it wasn't that bad. I'm not sure if I'll ever get freezing again...unless for major dental work.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I had a filling done yesterday without any freezing. I had a meeting after the dentist appt and I didn't want my mouth to be frozen...it wasn't that bad. I'm not sure if I'll ever get freezing again...unless for major dental work.
    Yeah I tried that once and the dentist hit a nerve, I can handle alot of pain but man hitting that nerve made me jump right off the chair.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I go to a dentist that puts you to sleep. Best way to go about, fall asleep, wake up and it's done.

As far the smell and taste idea, I can make my food taste good when dieting. The only thing that sucks is I don't get to eat a lot of it

jon rock is offline Associate Member
    I developed a way to eat raw egss and tuna\oatmeal shakes without tasting them. After i down the slop i breathe through my mouth and nose at the same time without closing my mouth. you cant taste anything, but i still hate those lousey tuna shakes.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I have a nice Chainsaw vs. "My Thumb" story to share

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I go to a dentist that puts you to sleep. Best way to go about, fall asleep, wake up and it's done.

As far the smell and taste idea, I can make my food taste good when dieting. The only thing that sucks is I don't get to eat a lot of it
    That's what I need....I fuking hate going to the dentist....

I have watched doctors put stitches in me before and whatnot without any problems....but when it comes to the dentist I am a big ol girl about it....hate it....

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig

I have watched doctors put stitches in me before and whatnot without any problems....but when it comes to the dentist I am a big ol girl about it....hate it....
    haha...you'll jab needles in various spots throughout your body (this could be addressed to anyone here)...but you're scared to see the dentist?? C'mon...we're not so bad!

Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    haha...you'll jab needles in various spots throughout your body (this could be addressed to anyone here)...but you're scared to see the dentist?? C'mon...we're not so bad!
    I'd almost rather have a needle jabbed in my nuts than have to go to the dentist....ain't kidding either....my body is sore for 2 days after going to the dentist....I just sit there froze up, every muscle stiff and sweating my ass off....I hate it....

Cali is offline Female Member
    ttgb, did you have a bad experience once?? I had a root canal and didn't see why everyone says they're so bad. Maybe you need a different dentist ya 'big ol girl'.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I'd almost rather have a needle jabbed in my nuts than have to go to the dentist
    That could be arranged.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ead.php?t=4308

Swellin Guest
    I once had a dentist cutting into mygums to open a pathway for a tooth. His shots did nothing, and I felt everything...he realized it when I broke the arm of the chair. He felt quite embarassed and asked why I said nothing..."well doc, you had all of that sh!t in my mouth...what could I do?" To which he replied, "You could have stopped me before you broke my **** chair."

Pretty cool dentist.

redrock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    I once had a dentist cutting into mygums to open a pathway for a tooth. His shots did nothing, and I felt everything...he realized it when I broke the arm of the chair. He felt quite embarassed and asked why I said nothing..."well doc, you had all of that sh!t in my mouth...what could I do?" To which he replied, "You could have stopped me before you broke my **** chair."

Pretty cool dentist.
    Ha ha, that's funny.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno

ever woke up to him putting his pants back on ?

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    ever woke up to him putting his pants back on ?
    Why do you think he keeps going back?

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    hey at lease he doesnt remember anything.. or at lease doesnt remember the taste.. some one had pp in thier mouth..

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    taking out ur smell and taste would not be a good idea....anybody remember the guy from inxs? lost taste and smell and then couldnt have an orgasm, then accidently strangled himself while trying to have one....

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

I'll have to agree with you. Man, I'm terrified of dentists. I can't even stand the thought of entering and smelling their reception area's.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Ouch!!!!!!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Cali
    ttgb, did you have a bad experience once?? I had a root canal and didn't see why everyone says they're so bad. Maybe you need a different dentist ya 'big ol girl'.
    not really cali....I just have sensitive spots on my teeth...and they always seem to hit those...feels like jabbing a hot (or extemely cold) piece of steel in my mouth when they hit those spots...even after I tell them that I have sensitive teeth they never listen...

I use to hate shots...period...especially in the mouth...that just wasn't humane....obviously I have gotten over the paranoia of shots in general but giving somebody a shot in the mouth....that's just wrong...dentists are the devil....I don't see how they can do that to someone....

I am a "big ol girl" about dentists...I'll admit it....I think that I will find one that knocks you out....I don't even care what happens while I'm out...it would be worth it!!

peice,

ttgb
    Last edited by tryingtogetbig; 03-04-2004 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    I'll have to agree with you. Man, I'm terrified of dentists. I can't even stand the thought of entering and smelling their reception area's.
    oh dude....I read your post and just talking about it I could smell it....makes me sick to my stomach....

I can stand just about ANY other thing...dr's offices...surgery....helk as many animals as I hangup and clean each year blood and guts doesn't even make me blink an eye...

TheGame826 is offline Member
    I once had surgery on my eyes, I was knocked out but none the less, there were stiches on my eyeballs. ahaha and yes for those of you who were wondering I did make it to the gym the next day.

Thread Information