Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

My ex-wife kidnapped my kids!!!!

I went to Boston this week to visit and yesterday my ex-wife came to my mother's house and kidnapped my kids. I have no clue as to where they're at and according to the ****in cops... there's nothing I can do. I have to wait until Monday and go to the courthouse and file for a protective order to egt the kids back. And there's a chance they won't approve one for me. I believe they went to Corpus Christi.... I'm heading down there as soon as I talk to my lawyer Monday and get the paperwork to get my kids back. I don't know what the **** to do. All I can do is sit here and pray the crazy bitch doesn't hurt them or do anything stupid..... my hands are tied and I don't know what the **** to do.....

BDTR is offline Retired
    Holy **** big t. I'm so sorry. I know they'll be fine. Good luck bro.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Ahhh Tx. I'm sorry to hear that. I'll be thinking about you. Are you the custodial parent? If you have full custody, don't you have the ability to file for a parental abduction?

I wish I could help ya out. You are in my thoughts.
    C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Well we have shared custody but I'm the primary gaurdian... or something like that. According to everyone I have to sit here until Monday morning and than go to the courthouse and file for the protective order to get my kids back.... than after I get them back (which I have to find them first) I'm filing for Full custody and the stupid bitch will never see 'em..... pulling this **** on me.

If she kidnapped the kids wouldn't they put out an amber alert? That sucks Tex, I'd have prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

The cops can't do anyhting cause she's their mother and does have partial custody rights to them...... so I'm ****ed until I can file at the courthouse Monday....

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    ****, shady business....look at the position she has now put your children in...I hope all turns out well bro...stay strong, dont do anything that would make you look "unstable" later in court (i know its asking alot right now)
    -Cy

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Be strong TX. Hugs
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Sheit bro, thats not cool, sorry to hear about that, just hang in there.
    -Ts

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Hopefully it will work out on monday for you man... Be strong.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    You and your kids are in my prayers bro

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    You miht want to call the Texas Child Abuse Hotline 1-800-252-5400
    They'll want to know the circumstances of the abduction . . .

Info is here at
    http://www.tdprs.state.tx.us/child_p...ChildAbuse.asp
    Good luck,
    --Tock

palme is offline Rosie Member
    WHAT THE ****!?!?!?

Offcourse the court will give you your kids bro, this is mental! Good luck!

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats some f*cked up **** bro....get them back and put a restraining order against her man. No offense I dont know your relationship with her but to have someone do that sounds very dangerous and very shady and I'd want nothing to do with her after that.

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    **** bro, sorry to hear that. I'm sure the kids will be ok, I'm sure a mother won't hurt her kids. My thoughts are with you big fella, hope it all turns out well.

Good luck.

TPAK is offline Associate Member
    Holy **** Big T...d amn bro. I wish I lived closer and could be of some help. I will keep you in my prayers for sure bro! Need some one to talk to bro drop me and PM.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    WTF!!!

dang bro, i read this stuff (sh@t) and thats messed up.. i was guessing where you went <--- a BIG WINK and to come back to this crap, bro, why did you parents let her take the kids? They must be close also..

PS... dont mind me im drinking,but thats besides the fact thats F'd up.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Hang in there BigT..Things will work out for you in the end..Good Luck!

Doc M

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    I'm sorry to hear that Big T. Rest assure bro. Those are her children too. So I highly doubt that she'll do anything to harm them. And eventhough she's the mother, if she leaves the state with them, she'll be in some serious trouble with the Feds, not to mention a guarantee of losing all rights to her children.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    It happened to me once, all turned out ok. It just sucks not knowing where and the hell they are. And if something happens to them does anyone know where they are. I'll say a prayer for ya today.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I'm sorry to hear this bro. If their is anything at all that I can do, let me know

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    My sister's ex-husband did some shiet like this too BT. The best thing is for you NOT to lose your head bro...then she can use that against you regarding custody. Do everything your lawyer advises you to do bro...I know it sucks...but you have to play by their (law) rules bro.

Tock had good advice also...CPS will want to know all of the circumstances also. They are very nuetral (usually) and will only be interested in the welfare of the kids. Having a report with them will also help out in case of any future shiet that she tries to pull. They can also testify in court about what all your ex has done to jeopardize the welfare of the kids.

Good luck with it bro...Godspeed.

peace,

ttgb

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Big T, I'm so sorry bro. Stay strong bro and like everyone else said, just try to stay calm. I can't even imagine what you are going through. My prayers are with you.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Dang Tex, i'm sorry to hear it. I think everyone had good advice for ya though -- stay calm and be strong, file on Monday morning...possibly look into what Tock said. You'll get your kids back...I have faith.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Stay stong BT!! Even though she has partial custody doesn't she have to have written permission to take them out of the state? I believe so. She can't just go take them even if they are her kids.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    T! WTF! I can't believe that the cops won't help! **** I'd explain her past battles and let them know that they are at risk and that she's unstable. GD! Wish I could come and help bro! I'm here if you need me bro!

SID

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Let's go lookin' for her!

Seriously, hope this pans out well for you and Monday rolls around quickly for you!

Stress is catabolic, don't let her knab your lean mass too.

~SC~

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    you are handling this alot better than I would...good luck bro

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    There are no words I can say that others haven't said already. Very F*cked up.

Sorken is offline Member
    WTF ???

Wow.. that sucks..
    I wish you all luck Big T !!
    Be strong !!

Thats just wrong bro... make sure you stack the deck (lawyers, child prot. services, witnesses) and crucify her in court.

Red

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    BigT, sorry to hear this...... you can't catch a break..... and the ****ing cops will not even bother helping.... bro I feel for you.....

I hope all works out on Monday........ Good luck!

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Big T, I know your kids look up to you bro...keep your cool and stay strong. Hopefully your kids will understand when they get older that their mommy was sick.

~US~

Swellin Guest
    Big T, take a breath and step back. If your hands are tied...it has to be generating some insane anxiety. This will only lead to you doing something you shouldn't. IronCy was dead on with everything he said. Be careful!

This really sux bro...my thoughts are certainly with you.

Thanks guys... I'm trying to believe she wob't do anything stupid. I've tried calling CPS and everyone else but they're closed until Monday morning.... No one can understand the the feelings that I'm having right now... all I can do is sit here and shake. I just want to talk to my kids... make sure they're ok. I'm going to **** her in court.... as soon as I get my kids back the stupid bitch isn't ever gonna see them again. I thank you all for your supprot... I'm not religiuos by any means but please pray for my kids......

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I realy hope you find them fast bro!!

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    your kids will be kept in my prayers bro... good luck

Testify is offline Senior Member
    I'm sorry to hear about this bro. Your family is in my prayers. I know you've struggled with this for a while now . . . But the situation will improve.

ttgb gives good advice. Just don't do anything stupid. Follow all the proper legal channels, and you will come out ahead. I'm sure your kids are OK - she is their mother. You will have your day in court, and if you're smart about it, tings will turn in your (and your kids') favor. Good luck BT.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Wow big T sorry to hear this. good luck finding them... ever see that movie enough?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    very sorry to hear it BT - gotta stay calm tho - she is their mother and I doubt she is doing anthing to harm her own kids - get the courts on your side before you do anything and then it actually may be a blessing in disguise if you get full custody later because of this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information