PiecinItUp is offline Member

Martha found guilty, what about.....

So martha was found guilty, pretty **** funny if you ask me...but what about the other celebs with there balls on their way to the bansaw like Koby and R. Kelly? You guys think either of them will get convicted and if yes, jail time?

Personally I think R. Kelly is ****ed....but Koby will walk....

Want2GetHuge is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, Kobe will walk. R. Kelly will get something... maybe a little jail time. If Martha gose to jail, she'll be some dyke's b!tch! FUNNY!

Sorken is offline Member
    Kobe will walk after those pic of the girl (the one that he "raped") stripping in a bar or something like that !!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Martha will be sent to FEDERAL PEN. Depends on which one they send her to. Ive heard some of them are pretty cozy with tennis courts and such. Or she could be sent to a bad one where they would fvck with her. I doubt they would send her to a general population holding.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Fed pens are like vacation ranches. Seriously, they have open ranch minimum security. You can walk around with no gate or gaurds.
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Martha will be sent to FEDERAL PEN. Depends on which one they send her to. Ive heard some of them are pretty cozy with tennis courts and such. Or she could be sent to a bad one where they would fvck with her. I doubt they would send her to a general population holding.

Thread Information