Rookie182 is offline New Member

Another Girl Problem

hey, i use to Bartend at this nightclub and one night i notice this girl looking at me and smiling and i reconize her friend as someone i use to also work at the Bar anyways next minute i see them both talking to each other and the girl who was smiling at me calls me over and she asks me 2 dance and i really wasn't suppose to but i did anyway .So i did for a minute and we had a bit of a chat introduced our selves and she asks me what time i finish and if i would like to go home with her ,but to cut a long story short i had this huge brain melt and walked away.

Anyways as it turns out she works at the same club but down stairs and i never relized that,i don't work there anymore but i still go there often and she always give me free drinks and discounts and where always talking.

this was happening over a few months i hooked up with another girl and totally forgot about this girl.But then i decided to ask her out and she said she had a b/f ,i did some spy work and found out that there've only been going out for a week.

But then one night she finished work early and came out among the crowd again i noticed her looking at me so i went over for a chat and it was really nice and then she gave me her number and ask me to come out with her the following night but i forgot to ring her .

and i seen her last night and it felt like she was giving me the cold shoulder,i have no idea what to make of this.

pumped99 is offline Associate Member
    It means you don't understand women, son. They don't like being rejected, and you rejected her. Kiss some ass if you want her to reconsider going out with you.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by pumped99
    It means you don't understand women, son. They don't like being rejected, and you rejected her. Kiss some ass if you want her to reconsider going out with you.
    yup, im surprised that you dont know why she's given you the cold shoulder.

good luck

Ambulance1984 Guest
    Date her friend.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    She must not be all that great if you have forgotten about her twice. You have probably blown your chances with her.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe you should reread your own post because after what you explained it seems rather simple to me.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Only pure charm will work you into this ones pants after dissin her twice...

Testify is offline Senior Member
    The bros are right . . . diss her once and she wants you more - two times and she's pissed. Pretty obvious to me.

ttuPrincess Guest
    Coldstone says.. true soldiers never die!!!!!!!

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    Coldstone says.. true soldiers never die!!!!!!!
    Coldstone is as drunk as a skunk in your bunk, so his advice is suspect.

realer is offline Associate Member
    bro. she thinks you dont like her. like benches505 said, charm the hell out of her. tell her your sorry and make it up to her before its to late. and try to do this asap before she forgets about you.

Rookie182 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice everyone i hope i don't seem like an A**hole i'm just heaps shy and she seems like a really nice girl an i still wasn't quite sure she like me.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Kissing a** is in order bro. You don't brush a girl off two different times and then expect everything to be cool. You pretty much blew that one....

Peace

-Taejoon

Thread Information