Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shredz is offline Respected Member

Cheat meals, what do you eat??

Okay well yesterday night was a cheat meal for me while watching the Arnold Classic. By way it was rigged and Dexter got ripped. But that is besides the point.

Well I ate Pizza, and I couldn't stop. I believe it was 8 pieces. Well because of that I paid for it this morning. My stomach was absolutely killing me and I won't go into what happened after. That would be just Too Much Info

Well needless to say my stomach now feels better but I am feeling a little guilty because of my over indulgence.

So I want to see what you guys perfer to eat when it is time for your cheat meals, because I am never ever doing that pizza thing again.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Sick tell us more tell us more! I wan't to know what happened after ur stomach pain tell me tell me! lol .. **** it i always have cheat meals gotta keep the cals up somehow. but im an ecto so it doesn't count ahah. Next time go to Taco Bell ahah. If i cheat i'll eat Wendy's or McDonald's sometimes but thats very rare. ahaha pizza rocks.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Last night I had pizza and cheesecake but I think I am going to start skipping the cheat meal or make it once every 2 to 3 weeks. I like my diet and cheating makes it hard for me to get back on at this age.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have the same thing every Saturday night..A pizza, loaded of course, 24 oz Coca Cola, and some chocolate chip cookies...UMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Then I spend Sunday with an upset stomach, but it's all worth it!!!

Doc M

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Last night was the night for my cheat meal........... double backon cheese burger, half of my gf's burger that she couldn't finished........ onion rings...... some cheese fries..... and half a milk shake

That was the worst I have eaten in a long long long time. Usually we will go out to eat and I'll get stuffed flonder and stuff like that for my cheat meal.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    I love chinese take out...sweat and sour chicken, sesame chicken, general Tso's spicy chicken...lots of fried rice, extra egg rolls, and egg drop soup!!!!!....can beat that...Pizza is good though...

redrock is offline Member
    Usually go to a fast food joint. I'll end up with a couple hamburgers or 2-3 burritos. Lots of fries and a large Pepsi. I alwasy finish 'er off with a quart of Ben and Jerry's ice cream. I always need a nap after that.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    This mexican dish called Pollo Bandido at a local mexican restaurant. First I gorge myself on chips and salsa and then the meal is chicken smothered in beans, rice, cheese, and a ripped up tortilla shell. **** its good

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    First I gorge myself on chips and salsa
    Chips and salsa are my F*CKING demise. I love chips more than I love any kind of sweets, candy, junk food or anything. Oh man, I make myself sick on them. RR

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    i was a sweet fiend, before i started lifting, every so often i will break down and get a coldstone ice cream, followed by a tomach ache 1 hour later
    Yes, my boy whitey knows about coldstone. Oh man, I usually hit up a large cake batter or sweet cream with reeses AND twix AND heath. I really need to heal soon, cuz not working out AND eating bad is gonna make turn into the "before" Jared the subway guy. RR

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I had my cheat meal yesterday. Spicy Chicken sandwich with biggie fries and biggie DIET pepsi from Wendys

Man I love cheat meals...

Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    I had my cheat meal yesterday. Spicy Chicken sandwich with biggie fries and biggie DIET pepsi from Wendys

I would feel CHEATED after that cheat meal.
    RR

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammar

LOL exactly what i had the other day, **** those spicy chickens are good. The best cheat food for me is pizza though, a large pizza and a few cokes or on rare ocasion a Guiness or two.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    A Peanut butter and jelly sandwich (2, actually) and two quarts of milk and a tall cup of coffee with half a bar of dark chocolate.
    Ain't nothing in the world better than PB&J . . .
    --Tock

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    Yesterday was my cheat meal...

Had:
    • Couple Potato Skins
    • Some breaded wings in BBQ sauce
    • Rolls in garlic/butter (like italian restaurants)
    • Some caeser salad
    • Rack of Ribs doused in BBQ sauce
    • Side of fries doused in BBQ sauce and ketchup
    • "A huge slice of candy walnut apple pie, topped with a mountain of Edy's Classic vanilla ice cream, covered by a river of caramel, and sprinkled with an avalanche of English toffee!"

Felt fine until the applie pie...Hit me last night and this morning...Oh lord...I say Im never going to cheat again but every week it happens again...

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yesterday was my cheat day, and man did I cheat myself out of some **** good food...............NOT.

8am - 4 pancakes w/cane syrup, 4 eggs, 16 oz 2% milk, and 6 oz ham

11am - 2 grilled hamburgers w/cheese,lettuce,onions,pickles,tomato,1000 island, home fried new potatos, ketchup, and a hand full of m&m's

2pm(at the movies) - small keg of butter popcorn, 1/2 pack m&m's, sm. coke

5pm(buffet) - fried shrimp and scollops, cheese grits, crab salad, mac & cheese, rice & tomatos, nana pudding, tea

8pm - grilled hamburger w/tomato,cheese,pickles,1000 island,lettuce

11pm - protien shake(I felt pretty bad about my cheat day so to justify it I ended with a shake )

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Yesterday was my cheat day, and man did I cheat myself out of some **** good food...............NOT.

8am - 4 pancakes w/cane syrup, 4 eggs, 16 oz 2% milk, and 6 oz ham

11am - 2 grilled hamburgers w/cheese,lettuce,onions,pickles,tomato,1000 island, home fried new potatos, ketchup, and a hand full of m&m's

2pm(at the movies) - small keg of butter popcorn, 1/2 pack m&m's, sm. coke

5pm(buffet) - fried shrimp and scollops, cheese grits, crab salad, mac & cheese, rice & tomatos, nana pudding, tea

8pm - grilled hamburger w/tomato,cheese,pickles,1000 island,lettuce

11pm - protien shake(I felt pretty bad about my cheat day so to justify it I ended with a shake )
    If I ate that I would still be on the ****ter now. **** bro you must have one strong stomach.

I personally find that when I start eating clean my body only wants clean food. Now my tastes buds have a different opinion but nothing I can do about that. So like I said after eating that pizza I was finished.

Keep them coming I am getting some ideas for next week already.

someday is offline Member
    2 chicken bacon swiss sandwiches from arbys with a diet pepsi then for dinner chinese food and a couple shinerbock's. I usually end up about 5 pounds heavier the next day....then i feel like crap.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Last night was the night for my cheat meal........... double backon cheese burger, half of my gf's burger that she couldn't finished........ onion rings...... some cheese fries..... and half a milk shake

That was the worst I have eaten in a long long long time. Usually we will go out to eat and I'll get stuffed flonder and stuff like that for my cheat meal.
    Now THAT's a cheat meal!!! I cant seem to make a diet work...I have tried, but continuously give in....therefore im forever on a bulking cycle!, now that my metabolism has slowed down, I just pack on the inches--in all the bad areas.
    -Cy

I like going to the ice cream parlor/restaurant...Eat a burger platter or whatever and then a HUGE banana split...Each scoop is like the size of a baseball...All the toppings of caramel, syrup, nuts...the whole nine yards...Never can finish..ALWAYS sick!

Love going to Outback..cheese fries, bloomin onion, LOADED sweet potato, bread, steak(last time didnt make it to this, I had to give it to a friend)....

Love Cereal on cheat days...Love graham crackers...BREAD...

Ive noticed, ever since I started cutting and losing bookoo fat, I eat a lot less healthy then my fat days, could I have eaten healthy if I was fat?!, when I deviate from my diets...No longer no self control very well....

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Last night I had pizza and cheesecake but I think I am going to start skipping the cheat meal or make it once every 2 to 3 weeks. I like my diet and cheating makes it hard for me to get back on at this age.
    This is the method i use, however i can go 1 month eating clean and then have a cheat day in the middle of the week, i dont have fixed cheat days but i make sure to have alot of space between them.

Executioner is offline Banned
    **** you guys i'm 4 weeks out from a bodybuilding show, i couldn't stop reading.

when i'm done with the show i know i'm going to

smoke some good marijuana

go to dunkin' donuts and eat everything, my mouth is watering, glazed, cream stuffed, jelly donuts, chocolate icing pink icing, awww

go to mexican restaurant and get burritos, tacos, enchilada and drench it all in the side of melted cheese and get another side of melted cheese for dipping the chips in ohh ****

go to sonic or rallys, multiple double mushroom swiss bacon chedder cheeseburgers or whatever the **** they got

finally, after a long night of alcohol and women i'll make my way to the local waffle house at about 5 am and get strawberry waffles and put regular syrup on, get cheese omelet side of 4 eggs, hashbrowns smothered chili peppers cheese, and then another mushroom/green pepper/ cheese omelet to finish

protein shake

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Executioner
    **** you guys i'm 4 weeks out from a bodybuilding show, i couldn't stop reading.

when i'm done with the show i know i'm going to

smoke some good marijuana

go to dunkin' donuts and eat everything, my mouth is watering, glazed, cream stuffed, jelly donuts, chocolate icing pink icing, awww

go to mexican restaurant and get burritos, tacos, enchilada and drench it all in the side of melted cheese and get another side of melted cheese for dipping the chips in ohh ****

go to sonic or rallys, multiple double mushroom swiss bacon chedder cheeseburgers or whatever the **** they got

finally, after a long night of alcohol and women i'll make my way to the local waffle house at about 5 am and get strawberry waffles and put regular syrup on, get cheese omelet side of 4 eggs, hashbrowns smothered chili peppers cheese, and then another mushroom/green pepper/ cheese omelet to finish

protein shake
    Good luck at the show bro, however i think youll spend more time in the bathroom from all that mexican food then on the dancefloor

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    If I ate that I would still be on the ****ter now. **** bro you must have one strong stomach.

I personally find that when I start eating clean my body only wants clean food. Now my tastes buds have a different opinion but nothing I can do about that. So like I said after eating that pizza I was finished.

Keep them coming I am getting some ideas for next week already.
    Hey it was a cheat day, I take full advantage of them.hahaha I eat clean the 6 other days of the week, I'm bulking right now so it's a lot of food but still clean. Hell I have to eat more food on the clean days, becasue as u can see my cheat days have some fat content. Cheat days like that do keep one regular, to say the least. Did u notice there was no chicken, tuna, or lean beef on my cheat day....why waste my calories on that if I'm gonna cheat.

How often do u allow cheat meals per week?

cb25 is offline Banned
    Gotta admit...I feel much better about myself after reading this...

thought i was the only one who suffered after cheat meals...****. I go all out - eat like a whole **** pizza, wings and coke...or whatever...but my stomach kills me the next day...spend half the **** day on the sh*tter...

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Golden Grahams..Moon Pies...

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    IHOP three egg omeletes with a side of pancakes are quality cheat foods...as are mrs. fields, cinnamon toast crunch, bagels with cream cheese, belgian waffles...the list goes on.....then you feel sick for the next two days

Kim2884 is offline Female Member
    Yesterday was my cheat day...I actually didn't do as bad as i could have.. I had my normal egg whites/oats breakfast...then i had a bagel w/cream cheese, 2 skim milk lattes, chicken marsala, mashed potatoes, glazed carrots, a "double chocolate gooey butter cake" (it IS as good as it sounds), a bowl of honey nut cheerios, a bowl of golden grahams, and a strawberry pop tart....i almost always feel sick after a cheat day, to some extent.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Pizza & beer as always..... but every once in awhile french fries.

chevy44 is offline Member
    f u ck i get so sick and tired of eating chicken breasts, that i have to have a cheat weekend..... i eat so clean throughout the week and when friday morning hits im begging to go get some inn n out burger ( you east coast boys wouldnt know about that). my whole friday sat. and sunday is filled w/ burgers, dr. peppers, fries and chocoolate milk!!!! omg. but i have a protein shake e/d , so taht makes it okay ....right?

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    I love chinese take out...sweat and sour chicken, sesame chicken, general Tso's spicy chicken...lots of fried rice, extra egg rolls, and egg drop soup!!!!!....can beat that...Pizza is good though...

i have to keep smakcing my self to prevent getting some general tao's chicken... **** YOU

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    Gotta admit...I feel much better about myself after reading this...

thought i was the only one who suffered after cheat meals...****. I go all out - eat like a whole **** pizza, wings and coke...or whatever...but my stomach kills me the next day...spend half the **** day on the sh*tter...

you should feel bad

just messing with you

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    when i decide to cheati just eat whatever is in sight haha..... wether it be a jar of PB or ice cream bars or pizza.... hahah...... if i am aournd a fast food place i';ll grab somehting there.......

N O T H I N G beats a buffet for cheating tho..... oh man.. chinese people don't like when they see me walk in those doors..

I really got to stop giving myself a cheat meal all together. Currently I only get one per two weeks, but I go way overboard. Yesterday was 'the day' and as usual I stopped by Jack In The Box and ordered:

Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger (no mustard/extra mayo)
    4 Tacos (deep fried. yum!)
    Jr Bacon Cheeseburger
    Chicken Sandwich
    Fries (large)
    Oreo Cookie Shake (Large)

Yeah, I've got some issues with food, no doubt.

To elaborate on my 'issues' with food I've always been a big eater. At 20 years old I was over 330 pounds. I would order a Godfathers 'Family Feast' thick crust pizza and eat the entire thing in one sitting, including the bread sticks (its suppose to feed a family of 4 and then some). I finally took control and decided to do something about it when I turned 21. Took the weight off in about a year, had myself down to 183 pounds. NO ephedra, NO lypo, NO tummy staples, NO SISSY WAY OUT! No doubt the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. Wasn't thrilled with being so weak and frail, so I started weight training naturally and got up to 215. Currently on my first cycle of the 'sauce' and about 230 right now. Its kinda hard to watch the scale go back up, as I have this fear of weight gain, but I just have to keep in mind its the 'good' weight this time.

Love the IHOP!!!!

Always end my cheat days there...

Chicken Fajita Omelette...3 Pancakes loaded with butter and syrups...Side of corn cake pancakes(dont know where they are on a menu but they have em...Saw it on a table and started ordering them!!), Plus a side of hash browns if Im feeling it...

Quote Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey
    To elaborate on my 'issues' with food I've always been a big eater. At 20 years old I was over 330 pounds. I would order a Godfathers 'Family Feast' thick crust pizza and eat the entire thing in one sitting, including the bread sticks (its suppose to feed a family of 4 and then some). I finally took control and decided to do something about it when I turned 21. Took the weight off in about a year, had myself down to 183 pounds. NO ephedra, NO lypo, NO tummy staples, NO SISSY WAY OUT! No doubt the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. Wasn't thrilled with being so weak and frail, so I started weight training naturally and got up to 215. Currently on my first cycle of the 'sauce' and about 230 right now. Its kinda hard to watch the scale go back up, as I have this fear of weight gain, but I just have to keep in mind its the 'good' weight this time.
    Great job on your progress bro!! What all did your diet and exercise routine consist of to lose all the weight? RR

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    Pizza & beer as always..... but every once in awhile french fries.
    I think I am in love

Quote Originally Posted by redrock
    Great job on your progress bro!! What all did your diet and exercise routine consist of to lose all the weight? RR
    I did it the 'wrong' way, crash diet, but it was the only way that was going to work for me. I would get discouraged fast if I didn't see results week in and week out. I dropped my calories down to 600-800 a day, ate a lot of water based stuff like soup, watermellon, etc. Started out running a mile a day, which is hard as **** for a guy 5'10" 330 lbs. At one point I was running 4 miles a day as well as playing basketball for a couple hours. The fat came off fast with all the cardio and reduction of calories, but so did the muscle tissue. When I got close to 180 lbs I could barely pick up my g/f who weighed about 125. Didn't care for being weak and frail, especially since I was strong as hell when I was 300+, so I spent a couple years in the weight room getting up to 215 naturally. Oh yeah, I recently turned 28 years old, so all those people who told me that I wouldn't be able to keep the fat off if I crash diet can go to hell.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Oreos and a glass of cccccccccccooooollld milk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information