Thread: Rugby13

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Rugby13

Having a few complaints about you tickled my memory a bit and after checking your I P it occurs to me that you remind me a WHOLE lot of the lovely scammer from the same name from Elite fitness (but who eventually did make good as far as I can tell) - under the name Rugby and also lived in Irving TX - real name DREW NORTH, the cheerleader - in fact lets see if we can dredge up the pictures to compare them

http://209.11.101.244/forum/showthread.php?t=6533

Ironfist - Im sure you remember that guy

Now I dont want to jump to conclusions yet, but for some reason the attitude and everything matched - but I want to see his response to this first before going ahead.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Nice memory CYCLEON.....we don't need this type on this board.Do your thing bro!!

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    wow! talk about nippin it in the bud!
    -Cy

Rugby13 is offline Member
    Sorry bros but you guys are way off. I'm not even in Irvin TX. I've been a member of this board for over 2 years and i never was a member at Elite fitness. I would tell you where I'm from but I'll PM you that info, wont post it on the public board. Wrong guy fellas.

I remember seein his avatar around the board, I dont recall any negativity either. Just from what I've seen.
    -Cy

Thanks bro. I know I screwed up with my last post but I said i knew it. Looks like luvmyroids has everyone a little worked up.

again, could be just mistaken identity - but the IP tracks to the right area

you still tracking to TX???? no offense bro but you're not doing something right. I can give you a tel # for the state I'm in if you want to check on me.... lol

and if you were never a member at elite - why is it your email is [email protected]?

Quote Originally Posted by Rugby13
    Thanks bro. I know I screwed up with my last post but I said i knew it. Looks like luvmyroids has everyone a little worked up.
    what was your last post regarding? maybe I missed something...cycleon isnt known for jumping to conclusions, hence you are still here...ip thing is a pretty good link...maybe cyc should lock this post, and you guys handle it via pm......
    -Cy

hey if I was it might have been for a day like 2 yrs ago when I first started joining and finding out about AS. Hey WTF man, just pm me and I'll give you my phone number so you can see I'm not even in freaking TX like you think.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IronCy
    I remember seein his avatar around the board, I dont recall any negativity either. Just from what I've seen.
    -Cy
    Could you please stop playing with your nipples

its ok - I am seeing the college you are in now in GA but I am still searching - the other Rugby was senior in high school during that post

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    wow!!!! holy ****. cycleon, ill get in contact with you shortly. i person is not in irving texas, but i know of his whereabouts.

and no one sent this to me - I just have a long memory - and again, nothing confirmed as yet, just a little odd - no one should jump to conclusions - I am just putting it public because I want some others who have been around to give me info.

Rugby has been here awhile and I want to give every benefit of doubt until I do otherwise

Blog Entries
    should this be on the open board btw?

Ok, but I'm not in college either bro...just PM me and sort this crap out man... Why don't we just post my home address here on the board - lol

Blog Entries
    ill give you whatever info you need, if necessary....but this thread should just be closed imo. this happened a long time ago

what happened a long time ago, you've probably got the wrong person also, why don't you pm me as well 956vette

If they are still around ask Budha_Red and the orginal Jason. I used to talk to them a lot about fina etc...

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    and no one sent this to me - I just have a long memory - and again, nothing confirmed as yet, just a little odd - no one should jump to conclusions - I am just putting it public because I want some others who have been around to give me info.

Rugby has been here awhile and I want to give every benefit of doubt until I do otherwise

ok, I am closing this and moving it - so far what I have is that your origional IP tracks to TX but everything after that does not - so for that and other reasons, I cannot really tell - but I am going to err on the side of not him, in spite of suspicious coincidence.

In any case, not enough to make any real accusations and the fellow in question was just young and stupid IMO and made good eventually anyway.

Besides, except for a few mishaps Rugby13 has been a good member here and I am sure will remain one in the future.

But a good reminder for all you newbies - dont be stupid on the net, people have been around and do remember things - and can find you

OK, Someone I think is trustworthy has PMed me some info who actually knew that guy and says its a different guy - so totally false alarm and my appologies to Rugby13.

goes to show things may not be what they seem and things can be just circumstantial - thats why we ahve to make sure before wwe do things and why we do not always act just because there are rumors out there.

Thread Information