Pheedno is offline Respected Member

Human Resources Test

I have to take one for a possible job and don't know what to expect.

I'm guessing it's pretty much an aptitude and cognitive reasoning test based on the position. Memory, vocabulary, blah, blah, blah

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck Pheedno, make sure you put Ron or Cycleon as a reference on your resume.. Let them know, you'll be able to help all newbies out, and that you have a custom title!!!

Good luck bro

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

In the test that i have taken....... it is always best to answer to the extreme..

if the question is "Do you agree"
    1-5 with 5 being very agree and 1 being don't agree at all

always answer these types of questions with the extreme 5 or 1

example... several years ago i tested for New York Life... scored a perfect 16 on thier compatability test...... yes i was hired.... and yes i quit... didn't like selling something i didn't believe in to little old ladies........

but anyway... you get the pic...

memory... use picture association techniques... do a search..

good luck.....

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I have to take one for a possible job and don't know what to expect.

I'm guessing it's pretty much an aptitude and cognitive reasoning test based on the position. Memory, vocabulary, blah, blah, blah
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    while i don't know what position you are actually applying for, you probably wouldn't be getting it unless you are in line for some HR work.

HR is a really interesting career path. you will get blamed for allocating too much or too little resources to employees, you are always in the crosshairs when the company messes up, and you can advance so far given the role HR plays in fortune 500 companies today. i think the average senior HR position nowadays pays a little over $100K/yr, but that is for at least 20 years in the field.

if you love dealing with people's problems involving the way the company treats them, dealing with union threats, and not really having any direct impact on shareholder value then by all means go for it.

i would look for greener pastures that allow a greater opportunity for advancement and actually challenge the skills you possess.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    while i don't know what position you are actually applying for, you probably wouldn't be getting it unless you are in line for some HR work.

HR is a really interesting career path. you will get blamed for allocating too much or too little resources to employees, you are always in the crosshairs when the company messes up, and you can advance so far given the role HR plays in fortune 500 companies today. i think the average senior HR position nowadays pays a little over $100K/yr, but that is for at least 20 years in the field.

if you love dealing with people's problems involving the way the company treats them, dealing with union threats, and not really having any direct impact on shareholder value then by all means go for it.

i would look for greener pastures that allow a greater opportunity for advancement and actually challenge the skills you possess.

It's an adiministrator position for a medical research dept, and more than likely not going to be my career.
    I head back to school in the fall to finish my degree up, so this would be a 2yr max position, unless I found a love for it over what I'm going to school for. It already offers more money than I'll make in a position ated to my degree.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I have done management assessment testing for jobs before. If the company is good...the exams are not f'ing easy and you cannot prepare for them.

They can be timed and they are f'ing whacked! I had one where I had to write down as many similarities as I could in 2 minutes...for house and bucket.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    It's an adiministrator position for a medical research dept, and more than likely not going to be my career.
    I head back to school in the fall to finish my degree up, so this would be a 2yr max position, unless I found a love for it over what I'm going to school for. It already offers more money than I'll make in a position ated to my degree.
    sounds good! as long as you don't want to be director of HR somewhere then you have my support

take the money and then seek out greener pastures.

Thread Information