Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member

One Good Deal After Another

I had posted a few weeks back that I am transferring from Sicily to some place I have yet to pin down (either Japan or the Congo..err I mean Virginia)..anyway..my ex-wife calls...normal conversation..forced niceities and questions..anyway..I really loved this woman...she moved out when I was out at sea...I havent heard from hear since Dec 2001..no email, no letters..squat!
    Well she emails 2 days back then calls today. Puts on her web cam..blah blah blah..shoots me a pic or her and little girl! Of course I asked , "who is the little piccotta in the pic?" "My daughter", she replied! SHe looks about 2, so I had say WTF!!?? She said that she is almost 2..A quick math problem led to the answer...she was pregnant in Nov 2001...we split in Dec 2001...hmmm..WHile doing some math in my head..she announced.."Yes I was pregnant when Ileft...but dont worry!" Muthafuk!
    Now, I married this chick and never told her that I had a vasectomy when I was in the Army..but then she usually drank the load...but occasionally..it went straight to hollywood. After 2 years..tells me this crap..means she was humpin some Jody while I was out in the jackoff olympics turning figure 8's in the pacific ocean! All I can do is laugh..

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    ****!!!

As I look at the pics again..the bambina looks nothing like me..of course not ..no wigglies..no offspring..but one can never be sure..All my folks have light hair/blue eyes..even the ex did..not the little one!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Wow! I couldn't laugh...I would be hurt. However, you are taking the right attitude.

Well the last g/f turned out be a "stripper"..but we know that means hooker..now this...WTF!

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I can see were you would wonder but I think you have no worries.
    I would not say the kid was yours. So you can keep going on with your life and never give your ex a second thought.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Thats pretty messed up

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    I can see were you would wonder but I think you have no worries.
    I would not say the kid was yours. So you can keep going on with your life and never give your ex a second thought.
    MUCH AGREED! I did actually love this woman..women, to me, have been like cars..drive for a few miles...trade em in on another, less used. But I put the best miles on her...I realized everything was over..I had the good memories..but now..betrayal is hard pill to swallow. My granpappy toldme that when a man realized he would have to share the hoothie with other men.and came to terms with...he would would have conquered a beast that plagues men..ruins many. I am seeing the wisdom!

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Bamma

You have a great attitude. People do things for all the wrong reasons. Just remember the good times and treasure them. She was a part of your life and you can't change that. If it wasn't for her you could be somewhere completely different right now.

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    Bamma

You have a great attitude. People do things for all the wrong reasons. Just remember the good times and treasure them. She was a part of your life and you can't change that. If it wasn't for her you could be somewhere completely different right now.
    Thanks- It is true, that I could be somewhere different!

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to hear that brother... women lie and cheat. And they think men are the bad ones

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Read my signature...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    OK...before you leave Sicily..go out to lunch and have all the garlicky and spicy food you can eat....let it fester for awhile,then get a big FEDX envolope,let the steamer go in there and overnight it to her with a note attached...."when you left last time you forgot to take this tar baby with you "

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Bama hun.....you are handling it well. Look at the bright side...you aren't coming back here to try and choose from the pool of Whidbey Whales .

I do expect a visit when you get back this way however.

Is she thinking of trying to claim some benifits ???
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    DB

you are not right.......

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    MUCH AGREED! I did actually love this woman..women, to me, have been like cars..drive for a few miles...trade em in on another, less used. But I put the best miles on her...I realized everything was over..I had the good memories..but now..betrayal is hard pill to swallow. My granpappy toldme that when a man realized he would have to share the hoothie with other men.and came to terms with...he would would have conquered a beast that plagues men..ruins many. I am seeing the wisdom!
    A wise man indeed...........you knocked the dirt from your shoes in 01'.....try to let it pass. I know, easier said than done. If there's no intention to travel down that road again.......delet the emails and drop the calls. mho

No claims will be filed by this chick..she knows I would go off like a handgrenade is she even tried...but..I called the parents this weekend and broke the news..my mother is still in a state of disbelief, my father laughed and said" I old you she was whore, WTF do you exepect..was the puss that good to be mulling over like you are doing?"...it brought a laugh..you would just have to understand my pops...ahh..
    I do not feel that an explaination is owed, I suppose it obvious..when I giving her my Alabama Man Yoghurt..someone else was too! No mystery, right! However, a part of me still wants to know why..I was so taken by this woman, I never even had a momentary lapes and thought about scroggin' another chick..but I have never been one for self pity..or one that stews over bad news...Any bro's in Honolulu??

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Good for you Bro........ I would have let her file the paper work, and made her pay for the paternity test....

good for you..... poor kid though.........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Well the funny, and quasi-bold aspect is, that she presented this little girl, who is a beautiful little girl, as her daughter..and said..oh dont worry, you dont know the father..he was a loser. Total slap...first-she was creeping..second-silence=lying, then third-knowing humps a loser! WTF!

LM1332 Guest
    when ppl say things like that they tend to forget that we live in modern world where DNA testing is more common then anything

Kato is offline Member
    bama, sorry to hear about the predicament!

but ur slang.......has me lmao over here! good stuff!

Thread Information