Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 38 of 38
  1. #1
    bitta's Avatar
    bitta is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    deep south
    Posts
    293

    All You White Devils

    Ok guys, as a lot of you know Im a redneck southern boy. Last night when driving home from work I was stopped at an intersection and a "nation of islam" member come up to my car window and stuck his little paper in the window and said,"o never mind you, you dont need one of these you just a white devil anyway!" and walked off. At that I was a ble to laugh a bit but upon his returning to posistion he shouted and pointed,"f---ing devil right there,f--ing devil mother f--ing devil!" WTF I was so pissed I hopped out the car and screamed,"Ill show you a devil mother f---ker, get over here!" I chased him around this intersection for what seemed like 5minutes with no luck, I scared the "devil" out of him though I chased him like tom and jerry and even had people in there cars watching as I almost caught him one time and looped him out of his trench coat. I am still very upset about this because he has no idea what he is talking about if anyone else shares this feeling post and help me decide what to do cause Im going to drive the same way home tonite and every night for that matter.

  2. #2
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    I have one experience with exactly the same thing bro...

    I hate that **** cus if a white person does it then we are

    racist... If they do it it's fine... I love my brothas and sistas...

    Seriously do I worked in Philly for a long time and know some real

    cool peps... Buff loves everyone! But these ractical mutha ****ers

    need their ass kicked IMO

    Why should they decide who is and who isn't the devil...

    Sounds like the brotha was to fast for you to catch through...

    He should have called you a slow white devil as he was running circles

    around you...

  3. #3
    bitta's Avatar
    bitta is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    deep south
    Posts
    293
    very funny bro, thats what happens when I weigh 270 and him 160 but once I caught that farrakan wanna be I would of imposed hell on his ass! What would happen if I was doing the same thing as him? Calling them black devils and mo fo's I really hope he knows better today because one word and I swear to my white devil god that I will catch him and he will feel the heat for sure, I had just eaten 50mg's of d-bol and drank an ephedra drink on my way to the gym from work,not the best time to piss me off not at all.

  4. #4
    IronAdam's Avatar
    IronAdam is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    861
    Quote Originally Posted by bitta
    very funny bro, thats what happens when I weigh 270 and him 160 but once I caught that farrakan wanna be I would of imposed hell on his ass! What would happen if I was doing the same thing as him? Calling them black devils and mo fo's I really hope he knows better today because one word and I swear to my white devil god that I will catch him and he will feel the heat for sure, I had just eaten 50mg's of d-bol and drank an ephedra drink on my way to the gym from work,not the best time to piss me off not at all.
    Call the cops and report it first. Then if you end up beating his, it will be on record and you can claim self defense.

  5. #5
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    what are the hate crime laws in your state.....

    be careful bro...... a random encounter is one thing......

    but when the cops get there... say he threatened you when he appoached your car...
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  6. #6
    bitta's Avatar
    bitta is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    deep south
    Posts
    293
    how did hw know I was the devil?
    anyway I drove by today and he must have gone to heaven or somewhere I can't be cause he wasnt there,and not like I was going to start any sheot anyway. I really try my hardest to restrain myself on most occasions no need to act up.

  7. #7
    bitta's Avatar
    bitta is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    deep south
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    what are the hate crime laws in your state.....

    be careful bro...... a random encounter is one thing......

    but when the cops get there... say he threatened you when he appoached your car...
    down south hate crime is the law bro

  8. #8
    Swellin Guest
    Hate crimes get mandatory sentances here in GA.

    Let this be a lesson....always say he threatened you...no matter what!

  9. #9
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    This is one of the funniest lines ever

    LMFAO

    Quote Originally Posted by bitta
    I really hope he knows better today because one word and I swear to my white devil god that I will catch him and he will feel the heat for sure

  10. #10
    ChiTownTommy's Avatar
    ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    depends
    Posts
    1,121
    you should have pulled a u turn and hit his ass and drove away you devil you

  11. #11
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    lol, too bad you couldnt catch him. i hate people who make assumptions and judge others.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    I don't disciminate, I hate you all equally

  13. #13
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    it would be best to just drive on and forget it, he has his ppl there, and they would all testify that you just attacked them called him racial slurs and so on, till your white ass was in jail..lol. best thing to do with anyone like him is let their own kind kill em, malcom x was killed by his ppl, im sure that guy will be to. and by his ppl, i dont mean anyone of color, just belief's

  14. #14
    Who_Farted??? is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    4
    You got his punk ass by at least 110 lbs bro. I don't think you'll see that bitch again!

    I had and incident at the local Park last week when a few of my friends all of different ethnicity were playing B-ball. The pick-up game was getting heated cause this black guy just kept talkin and talkin to my friend who was Korean. Mind you I'm Filipino, My friends Greg is white, Kevin is black, and Steve is the Korean guy. The dude just kept talkin about not getting the ball and it's beacause he's black and almost every excuse this guy came up with was "It's because I'm black isn't it?" Kevin btw stood 6' 3" 285 and this Kid is about 5'11 180max Steve, my friend wasn't saying much other than "Shut-up and play man!" Kevin out of nowhere screem'a at the kid "Yeah You Mother F**ker it's because your Black" and proceeds to tell Steve if you don't kick his ass I will! Everyone on the court was laughing so hard the Kid just left.

  15. #15
    Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    The land of stars
    Posts
    2,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Who_Farted???
    You got his punk ass by at least 110 lbs bro. I don't think you'll see that bitch again!

    I had and incident at the local Park last week when a few of my friends all of different ethnicity were playing B-ball. The pick-up game was getting heated cause this black guy just kept talkin and talkin to my friend who was Korean. Mind you I'm Filipino, My friends Greg is white, Kevin is black, and Steve is the Korean guy. The dude just kept talkin about not getting the ball and it's beacause he's black and almost every excuse this guy came up with was "It's because I'm black isn't it?" Kevin btw stood 6' 3" 285 and this Kid is about 5'11 180max Steve, my friend wasn't saying much other than "Shut-up and play man!" Kevin out of nowhere screem'a at the kid "Yeah You Mother F**ker it's because your Black" and proceeds to tell Steve if you don't kick his ass I will! Everyone on the court was laughing so hard the Kid just left.
    That is what we like to call...the "race card"....when people of other ethnicities (other than white) do not get their way they pull out their beloved "race card;" they carry this around like we carry an AmEx.... they feel this will get them any job or out of any beating that they deserve...in your case...homeboy did not get the balll...so he pulled his "race card" out multiple times.....when they do that..take the card and shove it up their card carrying ASSSSSS!

  16. #16
    partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,143

    i'm w/ buff on this

    these ****ing scumbag minorities(and more of my friends are black and puerto rican that i have white friends.i'mtalking abou tthe scumbaags, much like white trash) pull this **** all the time. now if i used the "n" word , which i have never used except in a term of endearment w/ my friends i would be called out as some racist fiuck!! minorities play the race card everyday and guess what?stereotypes aren't placed on people without repetaed actions having taken places for decades.
    p.s. you could never catch him. people from "the nation of islam" have mor emuscles in their legs than us crackers!!

  17. #17
    Swellin Guest
    Hey party...didn't Jimmy the Greek say something along those lines years ago?
    Has anybody heard form him since?

  18. #18
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    partyboy your wise cracks ****ing kill me brotha

    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    p.s. you could never catch him. people from "the nation of islam" have mor emuscles in their legs than us crackers!!

  19. #19
    Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Wherever necessary
    Posts
    8,159
    I think the proper pronuciation is "u iz a white debbil!"

  20. #20
    Animal Cracker's Avatar
    Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Va Beach
    Posts
    3,658
    **** I hate inner city crackheads...kill em all!

  21. #21
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Next time roll his fuggin arm up in your window, floor it, and commence to do donuts in the middle of the intersection.

    Ignorance and stupidity are color blind.

    ~SC~

  22. #22
    jon rock's Avatar
    jon rock is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    KANADA,wpg.
    Posts
    293
    Well i decided to edit the begining considering the recent banning spree and all but...... all i ever hear is alah this and i will die for that. Revenge for my brothers im not scared to die i will go to heaven and have 40 wives and 10 camels.

    Last edited by jon rock; 03-12-2004 at 10:03 AM.

  23. #23
    dreswan is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    I have one experience with exactly the same thing bro...

    I hate that **** cus if a white person does it then we are

    racist... If they do it it's fine... I love my brothas and sistas...

    Seriously do I worked in Philly for a long time and know some real

    cool peps... Buff loves everyone! But these ractical mutha ****ers

    need their ass kicked IMO

    Why should they decide who is and who isn't the devil...

    Sounds like the brotha was to fast for you to catch through...

    He should have called you a slow white devil as he was running circles

    around you...
    Partner who the hell are " They" ?!?! THis statement alone suggest ingrained prejugidice ( not racism) which is no different from the actions of the nation of islam person. They , Nation of islam, do not rpresent all black people or all muslims . As far as racsim goes most of us do not understand the literal meaning of the word and use it wrong. Prejudice is not racsim however racsim is a form of prejudice.

  24. #24
    Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Wherever necessary
    Posts
    8,159
    well, I am definitely predjudiced against most of the dips in the Nation of Islam - I could careless what color skin they have

  25. #25
    dreswan is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    these ****ing scumbag minorities(and more of my friends are black and puerto rican that i have white friends.i'mtalking abou tthe scumbaags, much like white trash) pull this **** all the time. now if i used the "n" word , which i have never used except in a term of endearment w/ my friends i would be called out as some racist fiuck!! minorities play the race card everyday and guess what?stereotypes aren't placed on people without repetaed actions having taken places for decades.
    p.s. you could never catch him. people from "the nation of islam" have mor emuscles in their legs than us crackers!!
    Partner there are many who abuse the race card but only if you have lived as a minority can you say it is always abused. I would love if it was possible for all W.A.S.P persons to live as a differrent minority for a week. I think you would be shocked! A lot of their" attitude " is a reaction to the **** and unneccesary abuse and prejudice they get EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!!

    It is easy for non minoritys to say the things they say but they say it from a point of ignorance. Just be aware of that.

  26. #26
    jon rock's Avatar
    jon rock is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    KANADA,wpg.
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by dreswan
    Partner who the hell are " They" ?!?! THis statement alone suggest ingrained prejugidice ( not racism) which is no different from the actions of the nation of islam person. They , Nation of islam, do not rpresent all black people or all muslims . As far as racsim goes most of us do not understand the literal meaning of the word and use it wrong. Prejudice is not racsim however racsim is a form of prejudice.

    when "we" talk about "them" "we" like to refer to "them" as "they"

  27. #27
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    Calm the F U C K down brotha...

    A little inside info for you...

    My Fiance is Black so calm your role...

    I'm guessing you figured me for a white racist

    radical... You are wrong... Dead wrong to be honest...

    If you still have a problem with anything I say I'd be

    happy to debate it over PM's

    Leave the drama for the women... Got it?

    I have an idea what you're all about already...

    Quote Originally Posted by dreswan
    Partner who the hell are " They" ?!?! THis statement alone suggest ingrained prejugidice ( not racism) which is no different from the actions of the nation of islam person. They , Nation of islam, do not rpresent all black people or all muslims . As far as racsim goes most of us do not understand the literal meaning of the word and use it wrong. Prejudice is not racsim however racsim is a form of prejudice.

  28. #28
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Yeah, buff87 got like 35 pics of Beyonce from me, so he definitely loves him some honey dips!

    Ain't that right brutha!?!?!

    ~SC~

  29. #29
    dreswan is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Calm the F U C K down brotha...

    A little inside info for you...

    My Fiance is Black so calm your role...

    I'm guessing you figured me for a white racist

    radical... You are wrong... Dead wrong to be honest...

    If you still have a problem with anything I say I'd be

    happy to debate it over PM's

    Leave the drama for the women... Got it?

    I have an idea what you're all about already...
    I did not figure you to be a racist at all. You assumed I did . To be quite honest I only assumed that you did not know the meaning of the word racism like 95% of americans. Having a black fiance does not exclude you from being a racist. However it seems you beleive it does. I don't have a problem with you. I have a problem with ignorant , prejudice people.

    ps One day sit down with your fiancee and ask her what is is to be a black peson in america. Might enlightened you a bit.
    Last edited by dreswan; 03-12-2004 at 07:34 PM.

  30. #30
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    You I take it must be black and feel the need to defend yourself and
    your people from this thread that mostly was for entertainment only...

    And I also can safely assume from this ignorant post that you yourself
    have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to race...

    I'll even go deeper and explain a few things to you even though I really
    don't owe you a explanation for anything...

    Yes I am white... But that does not mean i have no idea of what it is to
    be black, or what black people have been through...

    I have pretty much dated every nationality since i was in my 20's

    For you to make such a stupid comment about me having a talk with
    my fiance about what it means to be black is one of the most stupid
    comments I've ever heard in my whole 35 years of living...

    You don't know me, and have no idea what I have seen, experienced,
    the streets I've walked or what I've been through...

    You like alot of misguided people I know think you can look at a white
    person and right away know what they are all about and judge them...

    You are the one that needs to have a talk with someone, i would suggest
    a heart to heart with a white person that you perceive to be
    unimformed about what being black is and maybe you wil learn
    something for a change...

    I have walked all sides of the streets if you understand what I
    mean, and I'm pretty **** sure I have a very good idea what
    it is like to be black... I have dealt with racist for my choices in
    life from my family and friends at times and have had to deal with
    a girlfriend's family call me that "White Devil" S H I T to my face
    and had to just swallow my pride and my attitude and let it go
    because what am i to do, beat the s h i t outta someone for such
    an ignorant comment???

    You no doubt are one of the brothas I could never care for... I've
    meant your type... In all walks of life you have racism from every angle...

    I've been in sales positions where a black manager of a company
    would tell me he would never buy from me or trust me cus I was
    a FU CKING white cracker mutha F UCKER...

    I've been judged just like you and you know what... I made it my
    personal mission to prove myself to that guy and every other that
    judges BUFF DADDY before gettin to know me just to prove them
    wrong and to enlighten them...

    You would be hard pressed to find anyone anywhere in the world
    like me... Even close, my personality on this board is just the tip
    of the iceberg... These waters run deep and you my friend have
    judged these waters before even putting your foot into them to
    see what was going on...

    Point is I know alot more about alot of things that I will never feel
    the need to let on about on a message board... My comments are
    only meant to be educational or entertainment only...

    You can talk that political racist or non racist crap all day, I just
    don't feel like it belongs on anabolicreview... I have your number...
    I've meant countless people like you in my life... And honestly I feel
    your outlook from everything I can read into it is very sad...

    If you lived to be 100 you would never understand a person like me
    that has seen all sides to many things in life including racism...
    I however know and understand you and I truely feel sorry for those
    that just don't get it like yourself...

    Now go back to secretly hating whitey like i'm pretty sure you do
    all day every day... If I had to guest I would say you are a very
    educated professional black male working in some finacial field and
    hate white people everyday because you probably blame them for
    your lack of attaining you own personal goals in life... Just a guess,
    but that's how I see it...

    There now I judged you, probably unfairly just as you did me... Is
    that how it always needs to be? No wonder the world is so FU CKED
    up anymore...

    BTW you can stop talking SH IT about my girl, she knows and
    understands more then you every will and I understand her and
    her stuggles and honestly I'm really only on this board to talk
    about anabolics, so keep her outta it BROTHA

    Consider that a nice way of putting things instead of my usual way...

    Quote Originally Posted by dreswan
    I did not figure you to be a racist at all. You assumed I did . To be quite honest I only assumed that you did not know the meaning of the word racism like 95% of americans. Having a black fiance does not exclude you from being a racist. However it seems you beleive it does. I don't have a problem with you. I have a problem with ignorant , prejudice people.

    ps One day sit down with your fiancee and ask her what is is to be a black peson in america. Might enlightened you a bit.
    Last edited by Jack87; 03-12-2004 at 10:10 PM.

  31. #31
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    You swolecat my brotha have made more sense on this
    thread thenanyone... I definitely luvs me some honey dips...

    And Beyonce is the queen honey dip of them all...

    I like how you keep it simple...

    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Yeah, buff87 got like 35 pics of Beyonce from me, so he definitely loves him some honey dips!

    Ain't that right brutha!?!?!

    ~SC~

  32. #32
    dreswan is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    You I take it must be black and feel the need to defend yourself and
    your people from this thread that mostly was for entertainment only...

    And I also can safely assume from this ignorant post that you yourself
    have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to race...

    I'll even go deeper and explain a few things to you even though I really
    don't owe you a explanation for anything...

    Yes I am white... But that does not mean i have no idea of what it is to
    be black, or what black people have been through...

    I have pretty much dated every nationality since i was in my 20's

    For you to make such a stupid comment about me having a talk with
    my fiance about what it means to be black is one of the most stupid
    comments I've ever heard in my whole 35 years of living...

    You don't know me, and have no idea what I have seen, experienced,
    the streets I've walked or what I've been through...

    You like alot of misguided people I know think you can look at a white
    person and right away know what they are all about and judge them...

    You are the one that needs to have a talk with someone, i would suggest
    a heart to heart with a white person that you perceive to be
    unimformed about what being black is and maybe you wil learn
    something for a change...

    I have walked all sides of the streets if you understand what I
    mean, and I'm pretty **** sure I have a very good idea what
    it is like to be black... I have dealt with racist for my choices in
    life from my family and friends at times and have had to deal with
    a girlfriend's family call me that "White Devil" S H I T to my face
    and had to just swallow my pride and my attitude and let it go
    because what am i to do, beat the s h i t outta someone for such
    an ignorant comment???

    You no doubt are one of the brothas I could never care for... I've
    meant your type... In all walks of life you have racism from every angle...

    I've been in sales positions where a black manager of a company
    would tell me he would never buy from me or trust me cus I was
    a FU CKING white cracker mutha F UCKER...

    I've been judged just like you and you know what... I made it my
    personal mission to prove myself to that guy and every other that
    judges BUFF DADDY before gettin to know me just to prove them
    wrong and to enlighten them...

    You would be hard pressed to find anyone anywhere in the world
    like me... Even close, my personality on this board is just the tip
    of the iceberg... These waters run deep and you my friend have
    judged these waters before even putting your foot into them to
    see what was going on...

    Point is I know alot more about alot of things that I will never feel
    the need to let on about on a message board... My comments are
    only meant to be educational or entertainment only...

    You can talk that political racist or non racist crap all day, I just
    don't feel like it belongs on anabolicreview... I have your number...
    I've meant countless people like you in my life... And honestly I feel
    your outlook from everything I can read into it is very sad...

    If you lived to be 100 you would never understand a person like me
    that has seen all sides to many things in life including racism...
    I however know and understand you and I truely feel sorry for those
    that just don't get it like yourself...

    Now go back to secretly hating whitey like i'm pretty sure you do
    all day every day... If I had to guest I would say you are a very
    educated professional black male working in some finacial field and
    hate white people everyday because you probably blame them for
    your lack of attaining you own personal goals in life... Just a guess,
    but that's how I see it...

    There now I judged you, probably unfairly just as you did me... Is
    that how it always needs to be? No wonder the world is so FU CKED
    up anymore...

    BTW you can stop talking SH IT about my girl, she knows and
    understands more then you every will and I understand her and
    her stuggles and honestly I'm really only on this board to talk
    about anabolics, so keep her outta it BROTHA

    Consider that a nice way of putting things instead of my usual way...
    Again you make an assumption and assume wrong.I AM NOT BLACK!!!Mind you that is typical of human behaviour, feeling in the blanks when we do not know. Again dateing every nationality known to man still does not mandate that your not a racist or not prejudice towards other groups of people. Good example would be Strum Thrumond( hope I spelled that right) One of the biggest racist this country has seen but loved a little honey dip too. Whne I asnwered your post the intention was to enlightend. Make one think abit . Come out of the safe box. However like most people you are content to be were you are and any threat to what you know you knock. You knowing wht it is like to be a " brother" is like me knowing wht its like to be you. I don't know!! In addition me saying you don't know is not suggesting that you don't care. You even suggest that I judged you. Didi I ? I don't beleive I said anything or attacked your personally. How can I when I don't know yo. HOwever I will say it again. One day sit down and AK here ( instead of assuming) You may actaully learn something MOST profound about her life and her experience. Just as she may if she asked you the same. The only ting i can say is that, like many people. You assume and got it really wrong.

    FYI stupid= one who does not think smartly
    Last edited by dreswan; 03-13-2004 at 08:23 AM.

  33. #33
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Smartly???

    Perhaps intelligently, but I don't believe smartly is even a word.



    ~SC~

  34. #34
    Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Wherever necessary
    Posts
    8,159
    actually, swole - it is a real word but is not to be used in the context that he put it - normally you would say someone is dressed smartly (ie, atractively and with a hint of professionalism) or it can refer to speed as in "getting along smartly" ie, quickly - Im sure the OED has other refs for it too - but strangely, it is not correct it seems to refer to it in ref to intelligence as an adverb

  35. #35
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Yeah, I wasn't sure if it was, but it didn't sound like it due to the context.

    Very cool explanation brutha!



    ~SC~

  36. #36
    hybrid's Avatar
    hybrid is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    651
    Very nice de-fusing of this thread Swole and Cycleon. A little levity goes a long way in an otherwise overly serious world.

  37. #37
    omen78's Avatar
    omen78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Charm City
    Posts
    741
    Can't we all just get along ? j/k I'm with ya Buff and Swole ! Nice words

  38. #38
    Animal Cracker's Avatar
    Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Va Beach
    Posts
    3,658
    "Smartly"..I have been known to "mill about smartly".

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •