ADAWG is offline Junior Member

Angry weight equip prices

if your reading this thank you for the attention. I have a problem with my local gym because all of our dumbbells are falling apart literaly. Our only set of 100pd db just fell apart and every thing below that is bent and cracking. I spoke with someone in purchasing this morning and he asked if i could find some better prices so my question is where can i find the best prices? Can i find better prices on the internet? if you have any sources for quality equip at good prices let me know.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    look in magazies and on the net, or maybe even Ebay. Or write up a petion form and have all members sign it, and all of you refuse to pay your monthly fee, till something is done you gotta speak up to get sh!t done sometimes.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I got a full dumbbell set (hex style) for my home gym from play it again sports. They were brand new and 39 cents per pound. Plus I drove up there and brought them home in three trips in my suv to save all those shipping costs. I got pairs from 5lbs to 120lbs. Love um.

ADAWG is offline Junior Member

lookin good so far anybody else

thanx so far but do you know any of the equip companies names? i need something for the guy or he will probably drop the whole thing

skinnyhb is offline Member
    where are you from scott? i work in a play it again here in huntington, and thats what we sell ours for. if anyone in the huntington area needs home gym stuff, i can probably help you out.

rob35145 is offline Junior Member
    try fitnessfactory.com

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    sam's club has the best pricing on weights, and racks.. you just have to catch them when they have them in stock............
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

sp9
    Look for Cap Dumbbell as far as a company name. Play it again was great to me. Saved a ton over fitness factory since I didn't have to pay shipping by picking them up locally.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rob35145
    try fitnessfactory.com
    That's where I got all my stuff, and I think its pretty good. I've had my own equipment from there (Body Solid) for over two years now and it still looks & works like the day I bought it, minus a few scratches.

I am not sure if it is the cheapest equipment on the net, but their prices are not too bad.

sp9
    I agree on fitness factory, I have a body solid brand linear bearing smith machine, arm tri/bi machine, and VKR/Dip stand all through Fitness Factory. Have had them 3 years this april and they all are it top working order. Just try to buy weight locally because the shipping costs are enormous.

sp9
    http://www.newyorkbarbells.tv/ is also a good place to buy from online. good prices

Thread Information