Thread: Girl problems

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT

Girl problems

what up fellas been with my girl for about 10 months i have cheated on her 3 times and she knows, but she always brings it up and makes me feel bad, are sex life is great, but here is the deal we are going home to visit are families, it is a 9 hr. drive, but they are not to found of her because she wines about stupid things sometimes, anyway she whanted me to take her to see her mom when we got in and her mom lives about 20 mins from my Pops house, i said no because i would be tierd, she freaked sayin im going back on my word and all this BS and saying that if i dont take her then she will leave me, and then she says arguing 2 to 3 times a week is normal. Please give advice....PS my parents do not like her very much
    Last edited by steve0; 03-09-2004 at 10:05 PM.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    If she already caught you cheating on her 3 times...
    A. You're not very slick.
    B. She will never trust you again.
    C. You must not really like this chick.

Cut your losses... Get rid of her.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, but if you've cheated on her 3 times in a 10 month period, then you're not very serious about being with her. And if you're going to drive 9 hours home, why wouldn't you take her to her Mom's house if its only another 20 minutes? I think it's break up time, bro....

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    yea bro doesnt sound like shes " the one" . If she thinks arguing that much is normal shes got issues. its just gonna get worse in my opinion.

because i am gonna drive 9 hrs im leaving at 5am...not really gonna feel like driving anymore.she says she trust me, she is pretty cool to we were broke up when i cheated anyways

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Woa how is it cheating if your broke up

i dunno we were on a break at the time, you know how it is, sometimes we go a month or 2 without arguing at all, she trys hard, but i really dont i dont wanna start blaming my self here ??

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Sorry, bro, but I still say to break it off.....

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Wow........ maybe it was normal for her mom and dad........

and it was for my 1st marriage..

but i think i have had 2 arguments in the last 5 years with the woman i am with now..

and no one threatens me.........

get what i'm saying....

time to end this one..

she will be happier........ is that what you need to hear..... you cheated on her 3 times... time for you to move on............

my test to know if this is the last vagina i will be with for the rest of my life............

"If i won the lottery, would i keep her and spend the money with her"

that's the keeper..........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

redrock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurb999
    If she already caught you cheating on her 3 times...
    A. You're not very slick.
    B. She will never trust you again.
    C. You must not really like this chick.

Cut your losses... Get rid of her.
    I'd second that.

And not to play the "Morality Police" here, but can you justify cheating on her three times? Did she cheat on you? Cheating doesn't really make for a quality relationship. Just my two cents. REDROCK

BabyGirl01 is offline Female Member
    It seems that u are not that serious about this girl. First of all as they said before cheating on her 3times in the 10 months u have been with her, is not good. I would say break up with her because obviously u are not happy with her and u woulf probably be alot happier without her.

BG

Danielle is offline Female Member
    you cant drive her a **** 20 minutes to see her family because you will be tired?!?!?!............after 9 hours, what the **** is an extra 20 minutes going to do?!?!......and you cheat on her......if anything, you shouldnt be worrying about getting rid of her........she should be getting rid of your a$$
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i like danielle's response. You don't know how to treat a lady.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    i like danielle's response. You don't know how to treat a lady.

thank you.............i mean get some respect, steve.....its her family!
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

hahah thanks Donielle i forgot to say im 2 weeks off a Deca , larlbolin cycle and running the clomid and seem depressed a little i dont even really feel like working out im forcing myself to go, i guess im just thinking of my self AGAINE but she said she understood about not going to see her mom ass soon as we got there, so thats a good thing...i guess im suffering from burnout .........looking foward to the break SPI baby..

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    you cant drive her a **** 20 minutes to see her family because you will be tired?!?!?!............after 9 hours, what the **** is an extra 20 minutes going to do?!?!......and you cheat on her......if anything, you shouldnt be worrying about getting rid of her........she should be getting rid of your a$$

Tell him how you really feel

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    dude if you cheated 3 times you must not really like her. And the fact that you dont seem to be in to much pain that you did that to her then i dont think that you cheated and then you changed. Let her lose and take a step back to see what you really want in a woman

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    you obviously dont take her seriously bro! 3 times? man then what for. Im surprised she dint dump you the first time! shame on you, put yourself in her shoes and im sure youd be PISSED!

Spoon

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    1) what up fellas been with my girl for about 10 months i have cheated on her 3 times and she knows,

2) but she always brings it up and makes me feel bad,

3) are sex life is great,

4) but here is the deal we are going home to visit are families, it is a 9 hr. drive, but they are not to found of her because she wines about stupid things sometimes, anyway she whanted me to take her to see her mom when we got in and her mom lives about 20 mins from my Pops house, i said no because i would be tierd,

5) she freaked sayin im going back on my word and all this BS and saying that if i dont take her then she will leave me,

6) and then she says arguing 2 to 3 times a week is normal.

7) Please give advice....PS my parents do not like her very much

1) Sounds like you need to become a Mormon or Muslim so you can have a few extra butts to pinch . . .

2) Ahh . . . MAJOR INDICATION of a CONTROLLING WENCH . . . The warning alarms are sounding . . .

3) For now, anyway. The magic tends to wear away after a while.

4) Hmmm . . . doesn't seem like an unreasonable request. Maybe you can compromise and let her drive herself over? Would give you some private time with your folks . . .

5) Threatening you with abandonment, eh? This is another MAJOR INDICATION of a CONTROLLING WENCH. Two of these offenses is enough to justify tossing her off a bridge . . .

6) BS.

7) You have a sanitary landfill in your town? Good. You need to take her there and DUMP her. Doesn't matter how good a lay she is, sooner or later she will do everything in her power to make your life miserable. Sad thing is, she won't clue what she's doing or why she's doing it.
    Unless you want to take her to therapy for a year or two to address some significant problems, I'd suggest you save yourself a whole bunch of mess and pawn her off on to someone you don't particularly like.

Good luck,
    --Tock

hahaha thanks guys yeah i know im an A$$ for what i did to her and, i should pull my act together so i'll do my best to keep her happy, thanks again guys/girls.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck in what ever u do... just be happy (what ever that means to you)

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    just keep cheating on her and see what happens things don't sound like they can get anyworse

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    That's a good point.........

maybe he thinks that because he cheated on her....

he deserves to be punished.. there for he continues to accept her behavior..

Dude......... stop it.......

You screwed this one up.......

start over.............. you will be doing her a favor.... she deserves to be treated better...

and you can't take back the past......

trust me.........

Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    good luck in what ever u do... just be happy (what ever that means to you)
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

decadbal is offline Banned
    3 times eh...... sounds like you have some issues you need to deal with, and your lucky, she should have left your ass a long time ago, and really what is 20 min, im not flamin, you just seem self centered and placing the blame away from what is the blame, and that my friend is you. you should treat women as you would want your sister treated. and unless your sisters a whore, then your way off bro....

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    give her a cajun hot stick and then call it quits

Thread Information