Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

To tell or not to tell?

What do u guys think?....i have to get a physical on feb 12. Now my doc and i are on pretty good terms, he went to the same university as me, so we talk about picking up chicks, drinking etc....now hes probably going to ckeck the bag of goods and might question why they have shrunk. Should i just tell him or let him assume i have a small bag?(go flame away)

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

I told my Doc

Told mine, he didn't approve but also didn't tell me i was going to die and not to take them.. ba ba ba.. you know the drill, but did order up all blood work necessary and i go every 6 months to hve it checked, he calls me if anything is out too far.

Cali is offline Female Member
    Do they remember?? I'm a girl don't forget...I have no idea if they chart this stuff or what... Or do they shrink considerably?

gymtime is offline New Member
    If you've been going to him a while, there's a reasonable chance he already knows, or has at least considered it as a possibility. I'm not sure what the legalities are in terms of whether he has to keep your information in confidence or not. But personally, I'd go ahead and tell him. I've never heard of anyone's doc getting them into trouble. Worst you'll get is a lecture. But I think it's better that he knows.

Originally posted by Cali
    Or do they shrink considerably?
    Enough that i notice, and thats more then enough for me!

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    tell him....maybe he'll do liver values for you.

I think i might, i am getting my liver values checked now anyway b/c of the accutane.

ironmike7000 is offline Associate Member
    I had a physical done earlier this summer. Doc asked me if I was or had done any steriods . I was honest and told him the truth.I never got a lecture. He actually was quite interested in hearing my experience with them. Something we discussed was testosterone theropy.Seeing I'm 44 years old he told me that was a possibility for me. The only catch is you have to have a low testosterone level or be having problems with sex. Like not being able to get it up or keep it up or low sex drive.You know I haven't been very horny lately.......I better go see Doc!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

FI

just look around the office when he has a hand full of balls and be like, "wow, is it cold in here?!" .will work like a charm

Scorpion is offline Junior Member
    Ptby,

your posts always crack me up.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

Smile

i try my best,hahaha

SPEEDY is offline Junior Member
    I told my doctor, he gave me a lecture that lasted days and then told me, well if youre going to do it then at least lets monitor it.
    That was about it.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Guess I was lucky they did,nt really shrink I would,nt bother saying anything to him unless you want to.Just wait until he grabs them and say "F**k man your hands are cold"

MarkyMark is offline Member
    The Doctor client priveledge states by Law that a Doctor cannot disclose any information reagrding anything you may have, said, done or are taking ....

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Re: FI

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    just look around the office when he has a hand full of balls and be like, "wow, is it cold in here?!" .will work like a charm
    Party thats another classic one. By the way I hope all is well with the girlfriend situation, however you decided. Take Care and be Safe.

FI, Bro, I agree its probably better to tell the doc, but I personally have an old school Doc who would drop me as a patient and maybe worse, if he knew I was on AS. Go with your instinct on this docs peronality and how receptive he would be. It could be a gamble not worth taking. Just some thoughts why I probably wouldn't tell my doc.

Re: FI

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    ROFLMAO!

Thread Information