solid-d is offline Member

Did anyone ever hold a baby and it pissed on them?

Did anyone every had a baby kid, with a diaper on, and have it piss and leak all over you...

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Never piss but I did have a baby puke on me once................quite disgusting.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    nope cant say it happened to me bro...did it happen to you or sumthin?

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    never been pissed on but my sister kid has puked on me alot of times that little bastard.

takara is offline Junior Member
    I have been pissed on a lot unfortunatley. Have a baby sister and those things tend to happen. You learn to expect it and deal w/ it.

~Takara

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Wow........... raised 2 daughters........

they never pissed on me........

but then again........... thier mom changed thier diaper......

ok........... i did to...........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

this post just made me think of this story...

a guy i use to go out w/ some times partying drinks a little too much. so we're in my car driiving home and i had the radio down because i had a headache.good thing i did because i here like this "hisssssssssssss". so i'm like what the ****?!!i look over and my friend is pissing himself passed out in my passenger seat!!!!!!doesn't even wake up!!!
    oh well this **** woke up! i pulled over on the west shore expressway, take off my seatbeelt(saftey first!), and jawed this **** three times square in the side of his face. he was still just flailing and try to yell and just started crying???!!!!****ing wacko this guy!! i drive back to my apartment, park down the streetnever parking), and let this **** sleep in my car in this piss infested suana all ****ing night.now...my car wreaked like a ****ing crime scene , but well worth the chance to ****ing crack this dick and make him breathe in piss toxin all night

p.s. it took me ****ing like 2 days to air that **** out and scrub the **** out oif it, but that's my piss story for ya,hahaaha

rambo is offline The Lord God
    By "baby" do you mean 42 year old man?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i don't know what to say....................lmfao.....................

If someone throws up in my car.......... i stop...... and put them out....

but they know this before i give them a ride home........

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    a guy i use to go out w/ some times partying drinks a little too much. so we're in my car driiving home and i had the radio down because i had a headache.good thing i did because i here like this "hisssssssssssss". so i'm like what the ****?!!i look over and my friend is pissing himself passed out in my passenger seat!!!!!!doesn't even wake up!!!
    oh well this **** woke up! i pulled over on the west shore expressway, take off my seatbeelt(saftey first!), and jawed this **** three times square in the side of his face. he was still just flailing and try to yell and just started crying???!!!!****ing wacko this guy!! i drive back to my apartment, park down the streetnever parking), and let this **** sleep in my car in this piss infested suana all ****ing night.now...my car wreaked like a ****ing crime scene , but well worth the chance to ****ing crack this dick and make him breathe in piss toxin all night

p.s. it took me ****ing like 2 days to air that **** out and scrub the **** out oif it, but that's my piss story for ya,hahaaha
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Hey, you promised not to tell anyone about that.

ttuPrincess Guest
    partyboy you think thats bad, I was leaving for cancun from the airport in San Antonio (about an hour 1/2 from Austin where I live) and picked up one friend from her work, and another midway between the 2. well the one i picked up from work was piss ass drunk and peed in my front seat.

Needless to say we got to San Antonio at like 2 AM, and had to leave from the hotel to the airport at 6 AM... no time to clean my pee ridden front seat....

Mid August Texas Summer heat, closed up car, seat full of piss, and a week later what do you have??? Lets just say not something nice!!!!!

And she never offered to have my seat cleaned.. BIATCH!!!!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Man that is HOT.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    ttuPrincess im sorry but im going to have to LMFAO at your expence!

As being pissed on... never happened to me. And if theres going to be drunk people i say hey ill be the DD but im driving your car .

Like the other night on my friends 21st bday... i drove his BMW with the red leather... that made him think twice before throwing up on the sexy red leather.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

oh god what is with these people

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    partyboy you think thats bad, I was leaving for cancun from the airport in San Antonio (about an hour 1/2 from Austin where I live) and picked up one friend from her work, and another midway between the 2. well the one i picked up from work was piss ass drunk and peed in my front seat.

Needless to say we got to San Antonio at like 2 AM, and had to leave from the hotel to the airport at 6 AM... no time to clean my pee ridden front seat....

Mid August Texas Summer heat, closed up car, seat full of piss, and a week later what do you have??? Lets just say not something nice!!!!!

And she never offered to have my seat cleaned.. BIATCH!!!!

who gets so drunk they just starting peeing all over the place.now i'm a nice guy and i would never just go around hitting people, but i swear that night i was so mad i wanted to kill. it was so nasty!!!
    oh this guy didn't offer to clean anything!!grrrrr so bad these drunks!!

Thread Information