rambo is offline The Lord God

RAMBO REDUX: I'll Take All of You Bastards Down, Part II

I’m taking back this lounge.

Welcome to the Rambo Redux.,

Some of you newer whores might not know me yet. It’s time to meet the man who is better than you in every possible way (me). I feel for some of you… having gone through your entire life not quite comprehending that an individual quite so good looking as myself could emerge at any moment and render your worthless lives negligible in a split second. RON. Little does everyone know RON is a 67 year old necrophiliac. That is why he’s so attractive to me. There- another reason why I’m better than you. Despite Juggernaut’s pleas for a geritol-based protein, Jason says it will not happen. He is instead taking Big’Ol’s advice and using a rare form of “man-fortified” enzyme rich suspension. Massjunkie and Mart651 have been “working” around the clock to fill orders. Among those who preordered the ground breaking ejaculate are Big Green, Ripped4FSU, and of course, RON. I love AR. I really do, no where better, good people indeed. I need to tell you all a story. There was a boy once who sucked off a horse. That boy was you, the person reading this. You know you’ve done it. Jason you should look into that for protein resources. Gallons baby, gallons.

The reign of relative calm that has overtaken this land we dub “The Lounge” is over. Hide your daughters, sons, and farm animals. It is time for the Rambo Redux.

I hate you. Each and every one of you. Oregon, guacamole, and you.

Your superior deity (better than you in every possible way),

Rambo

P.S. Comments and suggestion can be submitted to 1-800-UPYOURASS

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    It's as if you peered deep into my soul and saw the blackness of my heart....that organ devoid of light wherein my horsecock guzzling tales reside and fester - eating away at anything that was once wholesome and good about me but is long since gone.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Silly rabbit..........

see below...............

Quote Originally Posted by rambo

Some of you newer whores might not know me yet. It’s time to meet the man who is better than you in every possible way (me). I feel for some of you… having gone through your entire life not quite comprehending that an individual quite so good looking as myself could emerge at any moment and render your worthless lives negligible in a split second. RON. Little does everyone know RON is a 67 year old necrophiliac. That is why he’s so attractive to me. There- another reason why I’m better than you. Despite Juggernaut’s pleas for a geritol-based protein, Jason says it will not happen. He is instead taking Big’Ol’s advice and using a rare form of “man-fortified” enzyme rich suspension. Massjunkie and Mart651 have been “working” around the clock to fill orders. Among those who preordered the ground breaking ejaculate are Big Green, Ripped4FSU, and of course, RON. I love AR. I really do, no where better, good people indeed. I need to tell you all a story. There was a boy once who sucked off a horse. That boy was you, the person reading this. You know you’ve done it. Jason you should look into that for protein resources. Gallons baby, gallons.

The reign of relative calm that has overtaken this land we dub “The Lounge” is over. Hide your daughters, sons, and farm animals. It is time for the Rambo Redux.

Rambo

The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I see the happy farm needs to increase their security again - look who they let out :sigh:

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    It's as if you peered deep into my soul and saw the blackness of my heart....that organ devoid of light wherein my horsecock guzzling tales reside and fester - eating away at anything that was once wholesome and good about me but is long since gone.
    Yeah. That and I think I see Ted Kennedy's massive dome rummaging through your wet bar.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    where the hell have you been?!?!?!?
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

hey big 'bo

EAT MY P USSY

Yeah. That and I think I see Ted Kennedy's massive dome rummaging through your wet bar.
    I've told you in the past, I don't fraternize with the Kennedy's "offseason"...they're summer acquaintances solely. I suspect that reflective dome of which you speak belongs to bouncer aka bouncer...i keep him around to keep the riff raff (ie, middle class) out of my compound.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    where the hell have you been?!?!?!?
    Hello, Danielle. You might not be aware of this, but I am omnipotent, omniscient, and ridiculously colloquially ambiguous. I am like an over-sexed Santa. I watch, lurk, monitor, plot, scheme, and masturbate constantly to all of your actions (well, PartyboyNYC's anyway).

Danielle is offline Female Member
    I watch, lurk, monitor, plot, scheme, and masturbate constantly to all of your actions.
    wow.......another one?!?!?!?.............lol.........j/k
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

My Man Big 'bo

there are many a night that i smoke a phatty bowl, lock all the doors, and abuse myself to the point unconsciousness to your intelligence(and your sack)

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Hey rambo..you crazy bastard....good to see you around again.I see you lured Big G back to the lounge also.Things just might liven up in here again.

Be Good.

DB

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Glad to see your back bro

Swellin Guest
    Is this just a ploy by Big G to prove that he is not really Rambo?
    Where the hell is Nathan?
    I think there might be one individual with MPD, posting as all three.

Whereby, Rambo would actually be speaking to himself about the horse.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    You think so huh? Kiwi and me.......we gonna f**k you up!

I have a nice kitten, it's fluffy and it meows...

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    I have a nice kitten, it's fluffy and it meows...
    I'll gobble up that pussy.

I'll gobble up that pussy.
    Talk to bouncer, he'll send it over when he's done with it

Red

Mass Junkie only has one testicle.

Mass Junkie only has one testicle.
    Awww come on, you know it's quality and not quantity that counts!

Red

You are just saying that because you know I have 7 of them.

You are just saying that because you know I have 7 of them.
    7, yes, seven. But soon there shall be one testicle to rule them all, and a darkness will fall over AR when that one testicle becomes mine.....the precious testicle.

I know you used synthol. You New England types don't fool me.

Big Green: Jeeves bring me my goblet filled with the wine made of baby seals and white rino tusks.

Jeeves: Right away sir.

*Jeeves brings wine*

Big Green: I said CHALICE, not GOBLET!

Jeeves: I'm so sorry sir, I thought you said goblet...please don-

*Big Green slaps Jeeves with a beautifully manicured hand*

Big Green: How DARE you second guess me. Go get the peanut butter and Fifi, my prized Pomeranian.

This is how you treat people. You disgust me.

Big Green: Jeeves bring me my goblet filled with the wine made of baby seals and white rino tusks.
    My does that bring back the utterly fondest of memories. Why, who can forget the summer at the cape when father would pit one endangered species against another in some sort of pit dug by those people who were always around picking up sister and I's toys and mother would ever so consistently accuse of stealing the silver? In reality, friends, 'twas I who stole the silver, as my most joyous hobby from grade five until high school graduation was delicately crafting minor transgressions and crimes that would subsequently be blamed on "the help". If there's anything as strikingly hilarious on a warm June afternoon as the echoing through the foyer of the phrase "pero, pero Meeses Green...i have sies little children to support. Por favor, was not me who took the forks!" I don't want to hear about it.

Straying from that tangential, but rather humorous anecdote and returning to the story at hand, as i was saying about the endangered beasts, father would oft rile them up by having the servants deny them food for several days whilst simultaneously insisting that other servants orally bring the beasts to the brink of their ultimate sexual satisfaction prior to splashing them with a bucket of generously chilled chardonay. Thus sexually frustrated AND starving, these perhaps normally docile creatures became enraged beasts, rather resembling, I recall thinking in my youthful bliss, a portly middle class woman at a Filene's clearance sale. Now, not being there, I can't expect you to fully appreciate the events of that summer, though who amongst you can't conjure the vivid imagery of a Giant Panda (in his sexually and calorie deprived frustration) going toe to toe with a unicorn under similar frustrated conditions? Yes I've heard that they tell commoners the unicorn was "never real" (a laughable proposition at best for those who have had the pleasure of riding them and/or drinking the suculent honey-like discharge that flows from their horn during menstruation) but they assuredly exist....and just as surely managed to regularly cost me handsomely despite 3-1 odds in my favor. That, however, is another story for another time.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    7, yes, seven. But soon there shall be one testicle to rule them all, and a darkness will fall over AR when that one testicle becomes mine.....the precious testicle.
    I think you have that mixed up - mass junkie says that he is looking for the o-ring that rules them all - thats why he is into bondage in the dark. Big Green - he says your ring is precious to him

You see BG, you don't realize the error of your nonchalance. I recount this tale to you with saline drenching my cheeks, my chin resembling the salted shores of the Baltic, and my testicles the raisins made so famous by Puccini during his stay in Capistrano.

I speak of course of the day that I found mother being bent over by Paco, the servant boy with the lazy eye. Our eyes connected, yet of course I wasn't sure if he was eyeing me, or the fence post on which mother's lace brasier was so carelesssly strewn upon. As I stared in disbelief I began to formulate that my only condolence was the Paco had three testicles. Three. This was the number that I yearned for my entire life. One for each hand, and one for the careless bystander. This obsession consumed me. If this tritesticular fortitude was sufficient for mother and her ether sniffing fixation, then 7 would but topple all but the most elite lady of my time. It was around my third semester at Pency that I became aware of the headmaster staring intently at my bulging crotch, which by now had developed into nothing short of a bulbous pick of grapes, swollen to fruition, ripe for the picking. The torridity of our affair didn't garner the satisfaction I had assumed, and it was then that I began to work for your family, Big Green. It was then that I turned my frustrations and bloodlust into your pedigree. A curse upon your line. A CURSE upon your breed.
    Last edited by rambo; 03-11-2004 at 03:22 AM. Reason: RON sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    I think you have that mixed up - mass junkie says that he is looking for the o-ring that rules them all - thats why he is into bondage in the dark. Big Green - he says your ring is precious to him
    The devil, or in this case MJ, is in the details. As a man of swedish and german descent, and thus sporting virtually no hair in the nether o-ring region, i can understand how it is precious to him.....i hope he understands that the fellowship has pledged to guard it, and I do not see him thwarting our cause.

Nothing like coming back to a thread like this in the morning. Should Nathan happen to stop by and contribute, I'm printing it out and putting it on my fridge as it would then become my favorite thread ever. Sticky?? LOL.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Looky here!! MY FAVORITE COCK BITER IS BACK.

MY PENIS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. YAAHOO YAAHOO

cb25 is offline Banned
    Gotta say...i've been having a pretty ****ty couple of weeks...but d*mn rambo...it's good to see you back in your usual form...

i knew you'd be back...

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    Looky here!! MY FAVORITE COCK BITER IS BACK.

MY PENIS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. YAAHOO YAAHOO
    You little ****. Stop calling my house at 2AM. I know you don't work for the phone company, because those guys don't ask me what I'm wearing.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Seriously bro.
    I know I don't understand half the **** you say but it is good to have you back.

You little ****. Stop calling my house at 2AM. I know you don't work for the phone company, because those guys don't ask me what I'm wearing.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Rambo

During your absence I hope you learned how to douche.

Last edited by Carlos_E; 03-11-2004 at 11:54 PM.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    ROFLOL!

score
    BG 1
    Rambo 0

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    During your absence I hope you learned how to douche.

How many times must I tell you that "douching" does not mean taking a dump two times in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    ROFLOL!

score
    BG 1
    Rambo 0
    Are you high? I'll kill you, beanman.

Mass Junkie sucks.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Mass Junkie sucks.