Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member

Sick and going on vacation....

I'm leaving for vacation on Friday for Las Vegas! WOOHOO! Anyway, wouldn't you know it, I have a **** cold. I've been taking Dayquil and eating vitamin C lozenges like they were going out of style. I was hoping you guys and gals might have some home remedies that you could recommend to help me get rid of this ****ed congestion and sore throat. PLEASE! I really don't want to feel like crap for my vacation, so any advice is greatly appreciated!

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to hear that... the same thing happened to me a few weeks ago @ Orlando. I was sick for 2 weeks and on 4 Rx's from the doc... soo good luck

decadbal is offline Banned
    thera flu, alka seltzer works the best for me, i drink a ton of powerade to...hope u feel better enjoy the city of sin...

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    thera flu, alka seltzer works the best for me, i drink a ton of powerade to...hope u feel better enjoy the city of sin...
    Thanks bro, I just grabbed some Tylenol Cold and Flu and it seems to be working pretty well. I need to be 100% for this trip! I can't wait! Viva Las Vegas!!!!!

Thread Information