Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Talking Grand Theft Auto - Vice City :.

You got to love a game where the main objective is to get your cocaine and money back to the boss. Meanwhile your robbing hardware stores and picking up hookers for more life or killing them and taking there money.

Are there any of the cheat codes for that game on the PC version?

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    I LOVE THAT GAME! It's one of my all time favorites. I have the cheats for PS2 if anyone wants them. I think I'm gonna go run over some hookers right now!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    HOLY CRAP..........they made a game that's about my life. Pretty cool. hahahahahaha

Yeah - after you get a hooker you have to kill her to take your money back! This morning I got fed up with being poor and robbed that little hardware store (shot him and got out of there with almost $300), ended up running from the cops and unfortunately had to shoot a few on my way out - my wanted level skyrocketed. So I kicked some chick off her moped and tried to get the hell out of there but then the cops started raming me with their squads... and I fell off the moped and got jumped by the cops... I couldn't find the safe house in time

Have you played Max Pain or Vietcong - made by the same software developers...

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Yeah - after you get a hooker you have to kill her to take your money back! This morning I got fed up with being poor and robbed that little hardware store (shot him and got out of there with almost $300), ended up running from the cops and unfortunately had to shoot a few on my way out - my wanted level skyrocketed. So I kicked some chick off her moped and tried to get the hell out of there but then the cops started raming me with their squads... and I fell off the moped and got jumped by the cops... I couldn't find the safe house in time

Have you played Max Pain or Vietcong - made by the same software developers...
    You definitely need to get the cheats bro. It makes the game even more amusing! I am currently playing Max Payne 2 :: the fall of max payne. I have both games and they are great! Really dark with lots of violence. Definitely worth playing. But make sure to play the original Max Payne first or the storyline won't make sense to you. I have the cheats (for PS2) for the first one but haven't been able to find any for the new one. Does anyone have them?????

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah theres tons of cheats for the PC version, i cant remember the site but just look it up on google you should be able to find it. By the way thats one of the best games out there along with max payne 2.

Skin-and-Bone is offline Junior Member
    Are there any of the cheat codes for that game on the PC version?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/code/33100.html

Loads of strategy guides there as well. Gamefaqs is my favourite source of walkthroughs, message boards, and cheat codes for games.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea i remember playing GTA and GTA vice city for hours when it first came out. We kept finding new stuff about it... IE you can fly the airplane with stub wings around the whole map if you know how to drive it. And flying the tank to the island thats high in the sky. Good times lol

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    i just beat that game for ps2 about a week ago it is a pain without cheat codes, but if you know were to look you don't neeed them, armor and guns are all over the place for free, like the rocket luncher is buy the airport, bullit proff vest is by the bike shop, gun bnext to the bike shop accross the street and a whole bunch

Quote Originally Posted by Skin-and-Bone
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/code/33100.html

Loads of strategy guides there as well. Gamefaqs is my favourite source of walkthroughs, message boards, and cheat codes for games.
    - thanks man. I did the one today that makes all the women follow you around. Gives you some arse to kick for more money

BTW - I can't seem to pick up a whore. I remember doing it on Playstation 2 but since getting it for PC, I haven't been able to get them in my car. I try honking and having a fat wad of cash with some war wounds - but they just won't get in...

When I get my phone line installed in my new house (suppose to get it tomorrow or Sunday), some of us from AR should meet up on a Delta Force map online or somethin'

mass junkie is offline banned
    [QUOTE=Warrior]

BTW - I can't seem to pick up a whore. [QUOTE]

Sucks when you cant do it either in a game or real life huh warrior

l6873 is offline Associate Member

Quote Originally Posted by l6873
    Thats a good map. But why can't I get any cyber-lovin'... not the kind Mass gives me over several PMs but the kind that restores my life in GTA???

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    OMG i play and play and play ...i love it so much lol

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy k de
    OMG i play and play and play ...i love it so much lol
    Sooo... why am I unable to pick up a hooker in the PC version? That was one of the funniest things when I played it a year or so ago on PlayStation 2...

l6873 is offline Associate Member
    Sooo... why am I unable to pick up a hooker in the PC version? That was one of the funniest things when I played it a year or so ago on PlayStation 2...
    Just park your car where there are hookers around and wait a few minutes. When she gets in, find a dark alley and park. The car should start bouncing, and you'll loose about $5 every second I think.

Yea. Bang hookers!

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

gta 5

the new gta coming out will be playable online!

Vidooch is offline Associate Member
    i love that game. one of my all time favorites. itsa lamost like the video game version of scarface

Thread Information