workout magazines

is it me or all workout magazines nothing but ads. you start reading an article and it always turns out to be an ad for a fat burner or protien mix, all by the same company that will remain nameless.

jbolsrn is offline Female Member
    Yes, I totally agree. Its sad when your favorite mag is "Runners World" and you dont even run so much anymore!
    " Who needs experience, when you have medical training"

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Yeah the Mags are getting out of hand Mens Health is still good but thats about it, they all show the same exercises evrey issue no matter what month it is you can always find a way to get " Killer abs " or " Big Biceps "..Please, gimmie a break.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea i think the quality is very sad these days. I used to buy "musclemag" maybe 2 years ago because they used to have a section about steroids ... I just picked up an issue the other day and i didnt see anything about juice. Did they get soft and stop printing about that?
    I used to save my mags... i looked at this one and then left it at the gym. It sucked

Philliagorillia is offline Associate Member
    I swear muscletech buys 75 pages in all the bodybuilding magazines out there for advertisments...

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Muscletech sux...Oh wait, isn't that what all the top bodybuilders use to get huge?

Yeah, a little creatine and some protein bars and you're on your way to Mr. O

decadbal is offline Banned
    i love the covers, add 2inches to your arms in 6 weeks, get killer abs in a month, all that bull****....hahahaha, i hate to go against the grain here, but the weiders have sold out bigtime...

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with you all...however, I seriously like some of them cause some of the shiat in there is helpful....other than all the adds.

dcrocks is offline Banned
    I think some of the pictorials are awesome. I really do miss Cory Nadine.. my oh my..

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    For all the advertising they have, you'd think the cover price would be more reasonable. $5.95 for 200 pages of ads is just nuts . . .
    --Tock

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Philliagorillia
    I swear muscletech buys 75 pages in all the bodybuilding magazines out there for advertisments...

OMG.........im always yeh, finally found a good article.......then read the first paragraph, "ohhhhh ok.....its just another 4-page Muscle-Tech ad again"......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I feel your pain guys and gals...thats why I dont read any of them. I just read good ole Sports Illustrated

Thread Information