daem is offline Anabolic Member

Going camping today...

Going camping today with my girl and a couple of her girlfriends and their respective boyfriends.

I was thinking of possibly bringing twister and see if we could all get naked, or bring cards and do some strip game, anything involving nudity for obvious reasons.

Basically, I want to have another threesome with my girl and one of her friends but I wouldn't want to step on any toes since I know they all have boyfriends. I know my girl is down, but it will take some legwork to get any of these girls going since they are attached and two are somewhat religious.

I am bigger and better looking than all of the other dudes, so basically I am only worried of what the girls will think if I tried to orchestrate something like this. I can manhandle any of the other Scott Baio's present, but drama is never great especially since I won't just be able to leave if something goes wrong.

Anyone have any suggestions, advice, or tips on how you would approach this?

I seriously wouldn't mind swapping if any of the dudes were worthy of my girl, but they aren't.

Apologies to those I offended with this blatantly self-serving chauvanistic rhetoric.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Bring plenty of Alcohol and go with the flow....and remember....if your too drunk to remember...than it never happend .....if all goes your way....make sure to hit it one time for all your boys @ AR

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    dude if you got the pimp hand naturally it will come...i've tried this before at a party and got a few girls naked...we were trying to get 10 girls on my buddy's table dancing but we only mamanged to get a half dozen up there..btw...alcohol and a few blunts help too...

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't drink anymore, so if they all get ****ed up it will be alot easier to pressure it.

i don't smoke pot either and neither do any of these people.

i have done this before, i just want to make it happen again because one of these chicks has sweated me for the last few years and she is a total knockout.

any ideas on distracting the dudes at all? i think that will be the hardest part...them not knowing what is going on.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Yeah I Remembered while I posted my responce that a while back you had a DUI or something.....whatever happend with that?

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Twister + Booze + Women = Fun for Daem

Thread Information