Thread: New Forum

ttuPrincess Guest

New Forum

I know most of the females know about this, but as it looks like, most of the males on this board has skiped over the new forum Jason created yesterday.

Its getting off to a slow start, but there are a few questions in their already that us ladies would appreiciate some help with!

So if you wonderful, intellegent, knowledgable guys have a chance, please head on over there and see what kind of help you can do.

THANKS!!!!
    The Princess

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Bump this for the morning crowd...they could still use some input in the new forum...

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    **** it, C. Is this another forum I have to contribute to. I guess after our conversation yesterday I will see what I can do. You know this is going to take a lot of time out of my BS in the lounge.J\J

I will see if I can help.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    Bump this for the morning crowd...they could still use some input in the new forum...

Only forum I see is a females only forum and I am not going there. I have seen Jasons wrath.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Mart, it's in the female forum but you have access. Cumon big guy....be brave.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

I will but this is the way I will get my official title I bet (female member)

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Mart, it's in the female forum but you have access. Cumon big guy....be brave.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    LOL Dream on buddy.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    Only forum I see is a females only forum and I am not going there. I have seen Jasons wrath.
    nah...its cool..its a female forum, where they are the only ones that can start a thread, but both females and males can still reply...they also stil have their sacred "female only" room also...we still cant go in their damit

ttuPrincess Guest
    Wrong Coldstone.. yall can start a thread also, if you have any friends, girlfriends, or wives who you need questions answered for also!!! Thanks to all the guys who have come on over to help us out already.. any help is great, since there are not as many females as their are males.

I would be a little skeptical of advice from some of us guys. We do not generaly know the effect AAS have on women. I believe I will try to help but I will only give advice on general info. I may be looking on from time to time just to see some results. My wife is wanting to get back in the game after she has my daughter.

ttuPrincess Guest
    Well any advice is welcome. The womens only forum barely moves, and there are many of us newer ladies who could use advice/ stories from anyone, male or female, who have used some of these things before, and information on many other topics!!!

Thanks for taking time out of your busy lounge sessions Mart!!!

Thanks,
    The Princess

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Didn't even know it was there. I am on my way!!

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    cool....I'll check it out.

I have been needing some training advice regarding my wife....so maybe that will be the place.

peace,

ttgb

I don't think its good I try and give advise to a species I barely understand.

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey
    I don't think its good I try and give advise to a species I barely understand.
    Well we ladies appreciate any advice of someone with experience!

I know I personally will take in all advice from males and females and come up with my own assesment and how I want to run things.

But there are some men here who have wifes who have done these things and are not on the board, or men that are personal trainers and can help with workout questions that us women are to afraid to ask in the larger forums!

The Princess

Thread Information