Thread: Thank You

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

Thank You

Guys, gals.... I just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. My life has been nothing but one disasterous problem after another for the past couple of years and all of you have been there for me. I consider all of you like family and one day if any of you find yourself in a position where you need anything.... I will be there to return the favor. I have a few people I want to personally thank from the top of my head...
    MudMan... thank you brother...one day I wish to shake your hand and am happy to call you friend
    Vette... my fellow Texan.... thank you. Lubbock isn't that far of a drive and I may have to take a trip out to see you before I head up north.
    Jugg... what can I say... you have been my voice of reason, a true friend and I will always hold your advice dear to me.
    Mass.... my little midget brother... I give ya hell but if I didn't like ya I wouldn't bother.... thank you
    Tpak.... I have only known ya a short time but I can say this... your a good man
    DocM...thanks bro...you to are a good man
    Big'Ole....even for a guy that molests goats....I think highly of you.
    Swellin....thank you friend
    I know there's alot of you I haven't mentioned but please don't think I have forgotten... there's just to many of ya'll to list and I thank each and everyone of you.
    PTbyJason.... thank you for keeping this board running and giving us all a place to come to.

ANd most importantly.... I want to thank someone that even though we've never met face to face I consider a best friend.... my little chica, "kc". You have been there for me many of nights and kept me entertained those long days at work. Darlin.... one of these days we will meet up and swap stories. Thank ya darlin, for everything.

Guys AR has become a place I can turn to when things are at there worst and find comfort from my family here. Thank you and I hope to keep posting here and helping with advice and just lending an ear... thanks guys.

Duringthe past couple of weeks i have come to realize what is really important and what I need to do to change my life and make it what I want it to be..... I am going for full custody for my kids, fixing to start up my own personal training, diet consultation online business, and taking a giant leap and moving up near Boston to be with someone that I have come to care about dearly. So wish me luck guys....I'm about to begin a new journey and start the next chapter of my life....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Best of luck brotha, you'll do great if the character I've come to notice in you is any indication of the person you are.

Do it big man, do it big.

~SC~

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I wish you all the best Big T.....I hope you find peace and happiness soon.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Good luck bro!

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Best of luck brotha, you'll do great if the character I've come to notice in you is any indication of the person you are.

Do it big man, do it big.

~SC~
    This means alot coming from you, for I have come to respect you in alot of aspects. I hope that one day my name brings as much respect and knowledge about diets, workouts and overall bb'ing experience as you posses. Thanks SC.....

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Next time you're in/around boston send me a pm and i'll buy you a beer and a pizza.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Hang in there Bro!! Things always work tehmselves out for the best!

Doc M

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Next time you're in/around boston send me a pm and i'll buy you a beer and a pizza.
    Sounds great bro....I'm not sure when I'll be moving up there so we'll play it by ear. But I'll def give ya a holler when I'm up there... I may be heading back up for another visit before I move anyways. I'm hoping I'll be moving that away in the next few months.

DocM....you can knock me down... but I get right back up bro....hooya!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I wish you all the best!!!!!

BLT

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Best wishes bro. Everything happens for a reason, and youre a good bro. what goes around comes around Karma to you!

jbolsrn is offline Female Member
    Congrats on change and the best of luck to ya!
    " Who needs experience, when you have medical training"

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Good luck with everything BT. I'm sure you'll do well up here in Beantown. Perhaps some of us Boston bros will take you out when you arrive.

It sounds like you and the kids are doing well again, and I know we are all happy to hear it. You always have a place to come if you need to talk. Stay in the loop!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    stay strong bro. your already headed in the right direction.

"fortune often enough will save a man, should his courage hold"

peace

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Good luck bro...and thanks for all the advise you gave me when i was newb....hope everything works out great for ya.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    good luck bro....youll be fine

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I wish you and your children nothing but the best T. Things were looking pretty bad there for a bit, but your fortunate times are headed this way. Anything I can ever do for a fellow AR bro, fellow Texan, more importantly, a friend.

Thank you Pheedno....I'm still planning my trip to Houston and I'll be givin ya a holler.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    The most treasured thing in this life is not family...family you're given at birth and some that you end up with aren't always the best. Friends, however, friends you chose............and those few you select and they in turn select you are the true treasures.

And Swole gave the best advice................do it BIG!

cb25 is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=Testify]Perhaps some of us Boston bros will take you out when you arrive.
    QUOTE]

I want in on this.

Best of luck BT...sounds like things are going to straighten out in the end for ya. You'll get through.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Good luck Tx. You're in my thougths
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Much love to ya ...you freakin Honkey

Swellin Guest
    Big T, your posts are taking on a much stronger tone lately...it is good to hear. You have cleared your head and got your priorities lined up. Only good things can come from such a change.
    I wish you the best with your new ventures, and if there is anything I can do to help...you got it.

Thanks guys... and Gal. I appreciate all you've done for me. I am staying positive and am excited right now. Besides getting my kids back, and things with my gal going good, I just talked with someone that is going to help me get my business off the ground. So all I can say...... is today's been a good day.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Big T, it sounds like everything is working out just fine....I know u have had some trying times the past few weeks, but what doesn't kill u makes u stronger....I see in your post how much u love and care for your kids well being.......and I wish u and your family nothing but the best in the future.

caturpilar is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    I am staying positive and am excited right now.
    Ya know BT I'm even excited about your future. Can't wait to see all those "I'm so darn happy" threads.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck to ya . . . You'll like everything about Boston except the snow and the rates for car insurance and the state income taxes. Everything else makes life worth living . . .
    Check out the amusement park at Nantasket Beach next spring/summer. Way cool stuff. And for a night of "culture" to impress your gf, a night at the silent movies (accompanied by a kick-ass pipe organ) at Hammond Castle Museum in Glouster.
    Watch out for anyone with a Rhode Island license plate, they're all crazy and don't have insurance. Excellent scenery in western Mass on route 2 around Columbus day, makes for a great overnight road trip. Spectacular colors . . .
    Take care,
    -Tock

.... I am sorry, I didn't realize ya'll even post over here. I know this won't mean much since it had to be brought to my attention but here goes anyways.....

Spun... darlin, you are my little sis and I luv ya dearly. You can make me laugh no matter what is bothering me. I appreciate ya keeping tabs on me and worrying about me... it's nice knowing that someone does.

Kittychick....I really apprecaite you showing me that I can be happy again. You bring a smile to my face without saying a word....and you make me feel like the man I want to be when you're near.....I hope that I will one day be able to return the favor darlin.

Kittychick is offline Female Member
    U know Im there
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    BigT I'm going to hold ya to the hand shake When you move to the Boston area maybe SID and I can make a trip up there to hang out a bit.

Good luck and I hope EVERYTHING from this point keeps getting better for you and your kids

SpunHoney is offline Female Member
    ~Thanks BIG BRO!!! Luv ya right back at ya!~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Good luck bro! after reading your post i have more respect for all the brothers here in AR. May we all strive to help those in need. peace to ya all.

Spoon

Mudman... I do look forward to hanging with you two..... I'll be given ya a call when I do make it up to Boston.

Kitty.....I know babe....like I said... I just want to return the favor and make you smile as much as you make me.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    you know we are allways around when you need us big tex

Thread Information