Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

AR is Gettin to GD Serious...

I feel like I'm on some political board instead of a
    anabolic steroid board... WTF is goin on here lately?

Crazy ass flames and all kinds of stupid SH IT

I like to have fun and may join in just to entertain myself
    for a few and if I'm lucky I may entertain a few others with
    my stupid ass comments and my hardheaded jersey attitude...

But I am seriously thinking of taking a break from my beloved
    AR for awhile until maybe something changes or some of this
    pointless SH IT ends...

I love this board and go outta my way to help anyone in anyway
    I can... But anymore more then half of the threads seem pointless
    and all they end up in is flaming wars and negative vibes...

I'm out for awhile

peace

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    see ya pal...i know what u mean

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    just stay and weed out the ones that dont bring any value. be part of the solution

ColdSore is offline Banned
    yeah well we all know ****s hit the fan here lately, but just tough it out...it will change back eventually

jon rock is offline Associate Member
    I think this rise in tension is inevitable on any board due, in part to the fact that
    other than the mods there is really no dominant force to regulate people who
    flame. I think alot of the things people say here they would never dream of saying face to face.

p.s. i have my fare share of pointless threads but they are lighthearted senseless threads. Why dont you try posting a couple really stupid threads
    and get a laugh or two and you may feel better
    Last edited by jon rock; 03-13-2004 at 08:43 AM.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by jon rock
    I think this rise in tension is inevitable on any board due, in part to the fact that
    other than the mods there is really no dominant force to regulate people who
    flame. I think alot of the things people say here they would never dream of saying face to face.
    Totally agree! most of these bad a@$es seem rude and seem to pretty much disregard other people's feeling but im pretty much sure theyd be more restraind on a face to face basis. Since everyone here is pretty much anonymous we bicker about useless crap, understandable but should not be tolerated. peace!

Spoon

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I think most paople here take this stuff to seriously. This board is not real life. No one here can take your toys and not give them back. Age is a big factor on a lot of the issues and should be considering what we do. I think everyone needs to remember this is make believe, the lounge is for off subject and humor.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    I think most paople here take this stuff to seriously. This board is not real life. No one here can take your toys and not give them back. Age is a big factor on a lot of the issues and should be considering what we do. I think everyone needs to remember this is make believe, the lounge is for off subject and humor.
    Good point man but i still think that all things aside, there is always a time and place for evrything and useless slandering and disrespect for others should not be tolerated whether make beleive or not. Just my two cents bro. peace

Spoon

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I was not talking about a perticular sittuation but I believe the one you are reffering to was a little to far. I am more of a joker and don't realy take anything serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    Good point man but i still think that all things aside, there is always a time and place for evrything and useless slandering and disrespect for others should not be tolerated whether make beleive or not. Just my two cents bro. peace

Spoon

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    That is exactly why I seldom visit the Lounge. Most if not all the drama on the board occurs there. You can find me either in the Steroid section or the Diet section learning and helping others out.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    buff...you have too much good knowledge and experience to share bro...maybe just try to pick and choose what you participate in the lounge....maybe that will help. I have felt the same way before bro...sometimes a few days away does help. I missed out on all of this past drama being out of town. Kind of glad....

peace,

ttgb

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Personally, I haven't seen anything that is any different in the last couple of weeks than what has been going on since I joined. The only difference is that the mods are being more strict in enforcing rules that were already in place, which I have no problem with.

Thread Information