2timer is offline Senior Member

plastic surgery... can you get the **** abs

guys I have done everything from t-3 clen ,eca, cardio before breakfast **** tuna diet. I can't get the last bid off. the lower abs. do you think should I do plastic surgery will do it? anyone with any experience? please advice me.
    I want to to dnp but I have no access to it if I did I would do it in a instant no matter how dangerous it is. I have spend so much money and I can't get there but I want it so bad that I can't give up.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    plastic surgery will remove the last bit of fat that you cannot get off of your abs. I have consulted a plastic surgeon myself and have found that many people cannot get rid of that last bit before your midsection actually becomes vascular. Personally until I reach the semi pro ranks I don't think it is worth the time out of the gym or the money and pain. But that is just my $.02

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    i know its important to you bro, but you yourself have to ask yourself if thats worth it! To me that seems kindof excessive...

is it? females get sergury all the time and they are fine. is it healtheir then dnp t-3 roids all toghter?

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Well whats your ab workout you mentioned all kindsa drugs and diets etc.. Whats your workout history?

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    focus on cardio and diet and research clen /eca stack

ft-

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by floyd_turbo
    focus on cardio and diet and research clen /eca stack

ft-
    he said he has used that in the past.

i say consult and find out what it would cost you.

you might not have to have your abs etched, but rather just get some mild lipo.

i have never had plastic surgery, however bros i know that have had it done are happier with themselves and able to maximize their training by not devoting so much time to ab work and cardio now without seeing results.

workout routine includes 45 minutes stepmaster before breakfast. and one body part in the afternoon with abs such as oblique mashine 3 set of 15 and leg raises 3 set or incline setup with weight 4 set of 15to20 with bicycle kicks. 5-6 times a week routine. I won't lie I do drink once a weak but I try to drink hard liquor with diet coke. plastic sergury is it permenent?? do the fat cells come agian?

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Surgery is not advisable...an old co-worker of mine opted for it...gear/training/diet is a more solid, rational idea.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    B4 i spent all that money i'd cut out the alcohol, even hard liquor has empty calories......a shot of vodka has something like 65 cals.......and dark soda isn't gonna help you get that last bit off either, especially when you're drinking this all probably late at night......hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    B4 i spent all that money i'd cut out the alcohol, even hard liquor has empty calories......a shot of vodka has something like 65 cals.......and dark soda isn't gonna help you get that last bit off either, especially when you're drinking this all probably late at night......hope that helps
    you drink at all? I am just wondering?

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    alcohol has 7cals/gram sets you up for a completely catabolic enviorment which leeds to more fat

extra question. can clen with high doses of protien and I am talking 300 grams be enough anticatabolic with t-3?

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    extra question. can clen with high doses of protien and I am talking 300 grams be enough anticatabolic with t-3?

No, you need TEST.

Anyone know how long you are out of the gym if you get Ab-etching? I heard like 6 months...that's so long you would lose so much muscle...

Musa is offline Associate Member
    Bamma Slamma ...NICE TIGER, IS THAT ARKAN'S????/
    By the way if you are not making money with your body is stupid.....it takes time......

dumblucky is offline Member
    How bout some HGH for spot fat reduction ..cheaper than surgery

I have no problems with people using DNP or plastic surgery...i dont think they are that dangerous...

But for you to say... "I would do it in a instant no matter how dangerous it is" is very scary...maybe you need a psycologist not a surgeon. If you use that sentance with a doctor they will NOT operate on you.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i had surgurey last may(lipo)best $4700. i ever spent..doc said there was no way i would have been able to burn that fat.it was fiberous.took out 2 litters from back sides and front.....didnt even know i had that much in there.people thought i was nut when they looked at me and i told them i wanted to get it done.my friends told me they would die for a body like mine.didnt think i needed it.but i knew there was fat there and i hated it,i tried everything before i went the route of surgery...glad i did it.no regrets

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    2timer..

First, I do have to say your attitude about doing whatever to lose the fat no matter how dangerous is a bit scary to say the least. I will tel you for a fact that if you came into my office for a consultation and made that statement, I would not perform the procedure. Period.

But to answer many of the questions and comments that have been made in the above replies-

Many to most men are predisposed to carry volumes of fat that is diet and excercise resistant. This basically means that you can diet, excercise, and pop pills all you want, but this fat is almost certainly going to hang around. The upside is that today's procedures are nothing like those of the past. They are costly, the average Lipo procedure costing in the $4500.00 range, but this also includes anethesia, surgical suite, and surgeons fees for a 2500cc and below removal..There is always a very noticeable result if your surgeon is well qualified and anal like myself..

There are a few newer types of Lipo that people refer to as 'Ab Etching"..This statement is a little misleading from the fact that the abs are not actually 'etched" out..The technique that is employed just makes the fat removal much easier and less traumatizing to the patient thus giving a much better result..I am currently involved in a double blind study with a new procedure that utilizes an Erchonia ML2000 Laser. The study is for FDA approval and we expect for this to go through fairly soon..It decreases recovery time, pain, and the results are magnificent..

Either way you decide to go, Lipo Sculpture is a honed skill and today's surgeons can provide outstanding results..I would say on average our 2 practices perform 30-40 Lipo Procedures per week having men account for about 35-40% of our patients. This is an increase from the past of almost double..

If you would like to PM me with an email address, i would me more than happy to look at your pictures and give you some advice on what route you should go. Also, if you would like I would recommend a surgeon in your area if you are in the US..There are certain qualifications and memberships you want your surgeon to have..

Doc M

I don't mean I would kill myself for it. I come from emotional people and I talk with emotion. I don't mean it that bad. what I meant was that just becuase people say dnp is so dangerous and stuff but I never heard someone dying from it and if there was death it was very rare like ephedra. getting rid of the last little mid loosing to it and getting fat again and then doing it again and again... is just becomeing obsessive. you don't think about it but after while it becomes unconscoiusly obsesive. I just feel like I have to do it. . plus I don't want to take anymore drugs and risking my health a bit more everytime. plus the breakup was bad too! did I fail to mention that before. the obsession is enhanced becaused so much with the breakup and now I am not with her. so I want this goal so badly so I can get rid of this out my head.

I don't mean I would kill myself for it. I come from emotional people and I talk with emotion. I don't mean it that bad. what I meant was that just becuase people say dnp is so dangerous and stuff but I never heard someone dying from it and if there was death it was very rare like ephedra. getting rid of the last little mid loosing to it and getting fat again and then doing it again and again... is just becomeing obsessive. you don't think about it but after while it becomes unconscoiusly obsesive. I just feel like I have to do it. . plus I don't want to take anymore drugs and risking my health a bit more everytime. plus the breakup was bad too! did I fail to mention that before. the obsession is enhanced becaused so much with the breakup and now I am not with her. so I want this goal so badly so I can get rid of this out my head.
    bro,were you married?? if not,it's no big deal..chicks are a dime a dozen.i went through a divorce that involved 3 kids and i lost everything.i never took it as hard as you sound right now.you sound like you may need some mentle help...no disrespect ment.but you need to get your head straight and do things for the right reasons.not to get over a piece of ass bro

I know what you say and I agree totally. but I really loved her and wanted to marry her but I now I can't. and I miss her alot you know. it is been a month or now and the possibility of going back with her is slimmer and slimmer. sorry for my crying. but I had to let it out somewhere.

I know what you say and I agree totally. but I really loved her and wanted to marry her but I now I can't. and I miss her alot you know. it is been a month or now and the possibility of going back with her is slimmer and slimmer. sorry for my crying. but I had to let it out somewhere.
    bro this really isnt the right forum for this..you'll get over it,trust me

ok I will stop now. back to my goal. and taht is to get rid of the last little bit. if I can get dnp I think I want to give a try and then I will go from there if I need a sergury.

ok I will stop now. back to my goal. and taht is to get rid of the last little bit. if I can get dnp I think I want to give a try and then I will go from there if I need a sergury.
    make sure you research the hell out of dnp .once you swallow that pill there is no going back,the last reported death i remember was a guy in new york about 2yrs ago.he overheated on his 4th day in and died...not worth the risk if you ask me,not unless your stepping up on the olympia stage...they make tnt with that sh it...goodluck.there are alot of threads on this board about dnp,make sure you read them well !!

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    Good luck man, we've all been through it, but as that old saying "better to have loved and lost, than to not have loved at all". Devldog is right, everyday is get a little easier. I recommend throwing yourself into your training full-time, stop partying on the weekends, and button up your diet even further than it is. If you do this for three months I bet you will see a big difference. I think if you do this you will realize surgery was not the best call.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSexy50
    Good luck man, we've all been through it, but as that old saying "better to have loved and lost, than to not have loved at all". Devldog is right, everyday is get a little easier. I recommend throwing yourself into your training full-time, stop partying on the weekends, and button up your diet even further than it is. If you do this for three months I bet you will see a big difference. I think if you do this you will realize surgery was not the best call.
    do you know a diet that is not keto like I can't take that I go to school and I can not concentrate without the carbs. also if it is not repititive that would be great. your help would be appreciated.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd hit up SwoleCat. His diets kick ass!!!!

Hyperlite is offline Associate Member
    To tell you the truth, i think DNP is highly overrated.... I'm going to give it one more try with some diet suggestions from others and see how it works...

I'm actually thinking of surgery also

seroiusly, did you loose any fat?

Hyperlite is offline Associate Member
    It was weird, i didn't lose a lot of weight, but my waistline drop by about 1/2" to 1". It sucked though, if you are in school, do plan on taking it because it tires you out so much and you can't study....

Thread Information