Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101

    Question Excess - where are you bro!?

    Maybe I've missed something...but I haven't seen the guy around for a while.

  2. #2
    chicamahomico's Avatar
    chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Hoss's Moms bedroom
    Posts
    2,993
    Also way worth noting you barely see: Pete, MikeXXL, PapaPump, or FullIntensity anymore.

  3. #3
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Hmmm....

  4. #4
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Also way worth noting you barely see: Pete, MikeXXL, PapaPump, or FullIntensity anymore.
    I haven't seen Pete around either.

    I think PapaPump retired.

  5. #5
    EXCESS's Avatar
    EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    4,450
    Ahhh, its all a big conspiracy. Call Barbara Walters, folks. The jig is up!

    Actually, I was just busy with things over the last several weeks. Much to everyone's surprise, AR hasn't gone into the ****hole because a few of us mods have been busy. Its nice to be back...the board looks great.

  6. #6
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Quote Originally Posted by EXCESS
    Ahhh, its all a big conspiracy. Call Barbara Walters, folks. The jig is up!

    Actually, I was just busy with things over the last several weeks. Much to everyone's surprise, AR hasn't gone into the ****hole because a few of us mods have been busy. Its nice to be back...the board looks great.
    We're all just glad to see the maple leaf again!

  7. #7
    BigGreen's Avatar
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    12,000 feet above it all
    Posts
    4,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    We're all just glad to see the maple leaf again!
    We are??? I've always found that leaf rather contemptible. Can you pick a weaker leave than than the maple leaf? Oak, Elm, even Palm...now those are leaves a man can respect.

  8. #8
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    We are??? I've always found that leaf rather contemptible. Can you pick a weaker leave than than the maple leaf? Oak, Elm, even Palm...now those are leaves a man can respect.
    Okay! Now it's personal when I beat you AGAIN in football!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •