Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Hamas leader assasinated?

Just got word that the leader of Hamas was taken out by Israeli helicopter. Most interesting....

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    oh man i hope so.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Has there been any response from the Hamas followers? And what happened that initiated the attack?

Doc

here it is - http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...d=540&ncid=716

couldnt have happened to a nicer guy

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Well..that is a good start if true.

its true - but its going to be a bloody reprisal I would guess

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Wonder how many innocent people are gonna die as there cowardly retribution begins.
    Glad hes gone cant wait for the rest to follow.

thegorilla is offline Associate Member

Imo

Wow, I just seen it on CNN and their already talking about the reaction. I would imagine every suicide bomber east of Cyprus will come for revenge.

Is it me or has this crazy sh*t been happening so much that it all blends together ?

With the exception of the innocent people (especially kids) being killed does anyone care that this is happening ?

wondering Ape

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    I'm sure it will CYC.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    No doubt. Still good that little bastard is gone toh.

Now-they need to rub out Arafat.

birddog is offline Junior Member
    Israeli forces killed the founder and spiritual leader of Hamas, Sheik Ahmed Yassin, in a missile strike outside a Gaza City mosque early Monday, an attack that is expected to escalate Israeli-Palestinian violence dramatically.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    Now-they need to rub out Arafat.
    Very true...........I hate that little two-faced terrorist.

Yeah..the IDF had him secured in his compund for what seemed like ages...they should have finished the job. That group is a bunch of sheep..knock off the top..the rest will fall right into line.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    You kill one and another steps up in his place. Here come another rash of suicide bombers heavier than last. I'd hate to be a kid in Israel. Or for that fact a Palestinian kid, that's no way for them to grow up.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Obviously death is all they know. The only way to stop a certain person in that country is to kill them.

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    I saw a report on Fox news that those idiots are blaming The U.S For the hamas LDR
    bein killed. They vow revenge against us and Isreal. Its the first time Hamas has threatend the U.S.
    I wish we were to blame for waxing his @ss. Its just funny how everything bad that happens to the Arabs always ends up our fault somehow.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Totenkopf
    I saw a report on Fox news that those idiots are blaming The U.S For the hamas LDR
    bein killed. They vow revenge against us and Isreal. Its the first time Hamas has threatend the U.S.
    I wish we were to blame for waxing his @ss. Its just funny how everything bad that happens to the Arabs always ends up our fault somehow.
    yep....and just wait...some liberal on this board will somehow tie all of this negativity to Bush and will say it's a bad thing and that Bush is an idiot...they always do...

I bet our security levels go up...sucks to be flying anywhere for the next couple of months....oh well...worth it if you ask me.

peace,

ttgb

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Just a pity the evil little ba$tard wasn't strangled at birth.

pumped99 is offline Associate Member
    Good riddance. I wish he would have taken a couple thousand friends with him. Bastard.

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Here are some numbers.
    The Hamas, under the leadership of Yassin has commited the following, in the period of 3 years since the start of the second intifada:

425 terrorist attacks
    52 of them were suicide bombings
    377 people were killed in the attacks
    2,076 were injured

Among the major attacks and bombings carried out by Hamas were:

June 1st 2001: Friday night. A suicide bomber blows himself up outside the Dolphinarium in Tel Aviv. 22 killed (most were teenagers who were waiting to get into a nightclub), 83 injured

August 9th 2001: Suicide bomber blows hihmself up at a resturant in Jerusalem. 15 killed, 110 injured.

December 1st, 2001: Two suicide bombers blow themselves up just a minute apart, and their car blows up too in a nightlife area in Jerusalem. 11 killed, 170 injured.

December 2nd 2001: Suicide bomber blows a bus in Haifa. 15 killed, 35 injured.

The list goes on and on through 2002 and 2003. The above are just examples of the 2001 attacks. The man in charge of all these acts is the person killed today.

Now all Israel needs to do is finish building the fense, get the settlers back into green line territory, and leave the Palestinians to drown in their own Sh*t by themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    Now all Israel needs to do is finish building the fense, get the settlers back into green line territory, and leave the Palestinians to drown in their own Sh*t by themselves.
    Yup, and I'd go a step further. I'd cut off all water and energy supply's also and wouldn't give one red cent war repairations either. Those ba$tards will rue the day they ever started intifada II, and God help them if they ever get their fcuked up independence from Sharon, because sure as hell no one else will help them.

Sharon, he may be rough around the edges but you gott'a love the balls the guy has. In fact, its a quality I admire in 99% of Israeli's I have the pleasure of knowing.

Erez Israel

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Yup, and I'd go a step further. I'd cut off all water and energy supply's also and wouldn't give one red cent war repairations either. Those ba$tards will rue the day they ever started intifada II, and God help them if they ever get their fcuked up independence from Sharon, because sure as hell no one else will help them.

Sharon, he may be rough around the edges but you gott'a love the balls the guy has. In fact, its a quality I admire in 99% of Israeli's I have the pleasure of knowing.

Erez Israel
    Well, I like your views about the complete seperation. Who did you get them from?
    Regarding Sharon, to be honest, I really don't like the guy. He makes too many bad choices. This wasn't one of them, but Israel does have other issues such as budget and other internal stuff (all obviously is effected in some why by the security situation) and I have no respect for him. If he carries out his seperation plan in Gaza, I might reconsider my opinion about him, until then he's all talk in my book. Killing Yassin isn't something he decided to do. Israel has been after him for years, and not surrendering to terrorism has been an Israeli policy for ages. You might recall the Antebe operation from 1976, in which Israel sent special unit fighters to antebe in Uganda to release highjacked civilians from an Air France flight. Even then Israel had the policy of fighting terrorism, and not negotiating with them, so by killing Yassin, Sharon wasn't doing anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    Well, I like your views about the complete seperation. Who did you get them from?
    Regarding Sharon, to be honest, I really don't like the guy. He makes too many bad choices. This wasn't one of them, but Israel does have other issues such as budget and other internal stuff (all obviously is effected in some why by the security situation) and I have no respect for him. If he carries out his seperation plan in Gaza, I might reconsider my opinion about him, until then he's all talk in my book. Killing Yassin isn't something he decided to do. Israel has been after him for years, and not surrendering to terrorism has been an Israeli policy for ages. You might recall the Antebe operation from 1976, in which Israel sent special unit fighters to antebe in Uganda to release highjacked civilians from an Air France flight. Even then Israel had the policy of fighting terrorism, and not negotiating with them, so by killing Yassin, Sharon wasn't doing anything new.

Ah Rak_Ani, you ain't reading between the lines here. You above everyone should know what I admire about you little ****ers, lol.... Its alot more than just Sharon. I like a fighter, pure and simple. Israeli's are fighters, I seen that way back in 1988 and have continually warned about the 'Sword of Islam' since.

Oh, anyone seen the Pals burning the Stars and Stripes with the British union jack and the Israeli flag on TV tonight?. So don't no one go bitching and crying about todays termination of a gutter rat.

Thread Information