Al-Qaeda 'claims Madrid bombings'

I guess we all had doubts and I sure ain't surprised...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3509426.stm

Red

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Terrorists...attention whores! Conflicting claims of responsibility are very normal..especially with arab groups..In this case, I am led to believe that it was infact arabs, but acted with Baque seperatist knowledge.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    regardless of who claimed it, it is still a heinous and hideous act of cowardice. i hope all these terrorists that intentionally destroy people's lives rot in hell.

SylvesterStaclone is offline New Member
    Right-e-o daem terrorists are nothing but cowards. What do they think they are going to acheive by a bomb or two here and there. NOTHING!!! It just makes me want to bomb Mecca and see how they like that.

F**K TERRORISTS

You Stole My Monkey!!!!!!!

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    lol....these bastards should focus more on their own countries and how conflicting their messages are with what they saw they believe. Their time will all come though. Hopefully they won't go further...

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    They're f'ing savages. They have no value for human life! They have never succeeded as a culture and they are jealous of what other have attained. Here's a hint...get out of the dessert...leave the goat farm behind...and get some ambition to better yourselfs!

razor67 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    You Stole My Monkey!!!!!!!
    thats just not right............lol

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvesterStaclone
    Right-e-o daem terrorists are nothing but cowards. What do they think they are going to acheive by a bomb or two here and there. NOTHING!!! It just makes me want to bomb Mecca and see how they like that.

F**K TERRORISTS
    Bro whether were bombed or not, i still feel we are still far more descent and civilized to fight inhuman acts with other inhuman acts. Even if the enemy fights unfair, we will fight them the proper way and not like cowards. we are better than that! cowardly bombing innocent men, women and children is not the way even if they are our enemies.

Spoon

jon rock is offline Associate Member
    "you want life and we want death" wow those "quote", extremists have such a great logic. why not call them what they are.....MUSLIM lunatics.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvesterStaclone

F**K TERRORISTS
    do u know what will happen if mecca is bombed every muslim on earth will turn into a warrior and fight to defend his relegion...plus those attacks didnt came from nothing.
    and for the guywho is saying we have no culture ,go and read some history books u will know that the islamic culture was and will still one of the great cultures in the world ...u want us to be like u :ruptered families...junkies...alchoholics...gay marriage...is this the culture u respect??

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    do u know what will happen if mecca is bombed every muslim on earth will turn into a warrior and fight to defend his relegion...plus those attacks didnt came from nothing.
    and for the guywho is saying we have no culture ,go and read some history books u will know that the islamic culture was and will still one of the great cultures in the world ...u want us to be like u :ruptered families...junkies...alchoholics...gay marriage...is this the culture u respect??
    You are an idiot. All you loosers do is try and fight everyone. your religion is so
    retarded it makes me sick. You thrive on violence and destruction. look how you
    celebrate victories in the street ...by shooting guns in the air like idiots. where do you think those bullets go? to allah? , no they come back to the earth and kill people. "looser"

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I just don't understand the people who blow themselves up. Can someone explain that to me?

On a side note. With the fears in the US over Alqaeda the stock market will most likely plummet this week.

Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    I just don't understand the people who blow themselves up. Can someone explain that to me?

On a side note. With the fears in the US over Alqaeda the stock market will most likely plummet this week.
    The whole idea is allah will grant you eternal life and a bunch of other stuff if you give your life as a martyr. This is why their young children are taught to not
    fear death, and they dont. this is what makes these people so dangerous they
    value death more than life.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    And it's a matter of time until the next one.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by jon rock
    You are an idiot. All you loosers do is try and fight everyone. your religion is so
    retarded it makes me sick. You thrive on violence and destruction. look how you
    celebrate victories in the street ...by shooting guns in the air like idiots. where do you think those bullets go? to allah? , no they come back to the earth and kill people. "looser"
    Bro their religion is fine and no different from ours. its how it is taught to them. the radical retardation and misinterpretation of their religion is what makes them so "brainwashed" imagine you were taught the minute you were born to hate the west etc. etc and that you will go to heaven. this is where the problem is not on their religion. whatever the case, people are dying and fighting a senseless war in the name of religion. This will likely go on for hundreds of more years. Only solution is to find the root of the problem which is the corruption of the minds of innocents and a culture of hatred.

Spoon

alevok Guest
    Terrorism and Islam are two seperate things, please let's not relate our religion to terrorism. Islam does not tell anyone to kill, in fact killing is forbidden in Islam. Those coward terrorists give Islam a bad name thats why they must not be called muslims, they are idiots with guns, brainwashed individuals, no future losers. I am against all terrorist activities no matter who does it.

plus those attacks didnt came from nothing.
    Ah yes...

There is always a good justifiable reason to target and murder women, children and non combatant civilians...

Red

Right...that is why most of the MidEast folks dont even have running water.
    Last edited by BamaSlamma; 03-15-2004 at 09:07 AM.

Symian is offline Member
    When the bombings first happened, I thought that it might cause some of Europe to stiffen thier resolve for the war on terror. BUT it has changed the direction of Spain's government. If someone bombs my country, I'm going after them. But in Spain, everyone is blaming the past president for the bombings because he sided with the US. Now some of the counties in the EU are thinking the same thing, and are thinking about staying away from the US...cowards, I say.

Sym

Well Europe has never been known to step up in the face of tyranny or aggressors.

Thread Information