BlocRoc is offline Member

Ever meet a girl that makes you go... WOW... I did!!!

Bros

As of the last few months, I've been spending almost no time here.... Got a new job, with a software company.... Got a new car, basically everything was going great, but I was having crappy luck meeting interesting women.... SO I...

yes, I told myself that I would never do it, but I tried the online dating thing....

So this past Saturday, I went out with a girl that I met online...

All I can say is WOW WOW WOW....

I have this friend that is always claiming to fall in love with women that he meets, and I always tell him that he's full of BS, BUT NOW I UNDERSTAND him.

This girl is amazing... From the moment that she walked out of her apt, wearing the **** sexiest LBD (little black dress), backless, short, little black high heels, perfectly done toes in red... BLUE EYES and BLACK HAIR... OH, my god, and her vibe was so cool and laid back. I personally thought that the first date would be uncomfortable and a bit weird feeling, but nothing like that at all! Amazing thing number one!

So we went to a club up in SF, and when we showed up, the place was dead, so I started tripping about it, no party scene, nothing going on, will I be able to keep her interested, will she get bored, all the usual first date things....

So we got talking, and talking and talking,... and we just connected, on everything, not a single moment where we felt uncomfortable or felt a lack of topics to talk about... we jumped from topic to topic, laughed, she started doing the "touch my arm" thing (a good sign), leaning in on me, I loved every minute of it. Amazing thing numer two!

Then the club filled up with people, and then we started dancing.... Thats where it got crazy.... I usually dont dance much, not that Im not good at it, but most of my friends dont, as we usually sit around BS, and all that. This girl, well, she told me up front that she loves to dance, and we danced most of the night, from about 11:00pm till 3:00 am, and let me tell you bros....

Most clubs, you have a tiny bit of floorspace, and thats all you get, but when this girl came out on the dance floor, everybody gave her room to do her thing, people would stop and watch her dancing.... guys, girls, everybody was watching her. At one point I walked outside for some air, and a pretty hot girl comes up to me and tells me "you're that guy that's been dancing with that girl all night, everybody is watching you two!' ****, made me feel good.

But the kicker... three times I went to the bar to get something to drink for us, I had three different random dudes walk up to me and give my props (high fives and all that) and each one told me something to the effect...

'Dude, I just want to give you props for being with that girl!"

I mean we stayed out all night after that... talked, laughed, it was **** perfect....

Too boot, im 29, almost 30, and she is turning 23 in a few days...

And already, I have another date this week, as well as taking her out for her birthday a few days after that. She also already, that night, told me that she'd love to see me again!

Too boot a second time, she's an art student, is an amazing painter, has her ****e together, doesnt party, never has, doesnt smoke, doesnt really drink! Wow, all I can say is that I havent felt like this about a woman that I met, in a VERY long time!

i just had to share this with all of you... I have been on cloud nine for days now... I think now Im going to go to lunch and give her a call, maybe go see a movie this coming thursday!

L8 bros!
    Last edited by BlocRoc; 03-16-2004 at 01:43 PM.

ross3814 is offline Member
    jus make sure you keep grounded bro. don't jump in too fast.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like u had a great time bro! Good luck with her!

OG

TPAK is offline Associate Member
    sounds like a great date Bro. Hope you have many more.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck man... hope everything works the way you want it to

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Good for you bro............ Yep, I've had that feeling and I will be getting married to her in November.

Good luck with this one!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Now that you got all the bubbly stuff out in this post..........the next post can be more graphic right?

J/J bro.......hope it works out for you.

Have fun!

DB

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I am jealous...good work finding a good woman out there man.

Hopefully things workout for the both of you

POST SOME PICS OF HER

here are two pics of her!

L8

So what do you bros think? Honestly!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ever meet a girl that makes you go... WOW... I did!!!-1073814431758l.jpg   Ever meet a girl that makes you go... WOW... I did!!!-geszezshhmcm.jpg  

M PWR is offline Junior Member
    Sounds awesome dude, I've had times like that before.

Just make sure you don't get too keen, that can make the chick get scared off.

Being unavaible every now and then can make them really miss you.

I picked up a girl about a month ago in a club, seen her about 10 times now
    things are all going sweet. (keeping my fingers crossed) She's 18 and i'm 22.
    She's everything i dream of.

Best of luck with your chick.

-Sean

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Always good to hear of bro's meeting a special girl.....yes I have met a woman that just made me go WOW.....I went to Boston to visit and I had talked to her awhile on the phone and things....well I'm standing in the airport waiting for her to come pick me up and in she walks.....the moment I layed eyes on her I heart started thumping....and when she walked up to me and smiled....that was it.... I like the fact that we can actually carry on a conversation and yet feel comfortable not saying a word.....

Good luck bro...I hope it all works out.... just remeber, go slow... rushing into things usually lead to disaster.

thegorilla is offline Associate Member

lets no forget

Hey bro, its nice to see that you found a (cough cough) good woman but lets not forget that YOU SHOULD NEVER TRUST HER !

EVER

EVER

everyone is evil

TG

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Does she have a sister??? JK, she's beautiful. congrats bro!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah no shlt. Nice to have a GOOD thread about a hooking up with a girl. None of this "did you fvck her or what not, or a thread asking about advice. You had a good time and everything went well. Thats the way life should be. None of this "she cheated on me or what should I do about her" crap.

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    Awesome stuff man, good luck.

It seems almost impossible for me to find a good girl, I think it may have to do with my age. At 26, most of the girls I'm running into are young 18-21, or a little older 29-35. Not that there is really anything wrong here, but being at diff points in out life turns out to be tough.

Well, enough for me almost thread-jacking about myself here. Again, good luck, and take your time to savor every second of what could be the beginning of something special. If it is then you won't get to fell like this (specifically the brand new feeling) again.....

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey BlocRoc.... PM me the name of the online service you used.....

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah I have... we clicked on the phone and when it came time for her to come here (she did not live in So Cali) we clicked in person right away....it was like we already knew each other...it was the greatest feeling!

B loc...I hope it works out for you bro...she sounds and looks like a great lady!

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlocRoc
    here are two pics of her!

L8

So what do you bros think? Honestly!
    If she only knew you were posting her pics on a board full of horny juice monkeys.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    I married mine !!

yo BLOC, dancin' till three? SF? sounds like my stompin grounds...was it Ruby Skies?Sound Factory? Monaco? Im in the 510....sounds just like a girl I met from FIDM (a college in SF). Right on though bro,cloud ninez awesome.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Congrats man, big pimpin' you are....

~SC~

mfenske is offline Member
    Yeah, I met a girl that makes me go WOW. Then I married her. Seriously though, I can't say enough for meeting the right woman. Mark

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Remember...
    1) engagement ring
    2) wedding ring
    3) suffering

LMFAO!

J/K, being a kid was great, having your own family is tops.

~SC~

the_rebirth is offline Member
    awesome deal bro.. shes a hawtie! i met a girl that makes me go WOW.. we allready been together 4 months.. here she is

Stove is offline Associate Member
    Nice Job!

Sounds like you really have it for her, if so then don't ruin it by making a wrong move on her. I know your not looking for advice, but this is what my bud told me to say to my WOW Woman and it worked, we have been engaged now for 5 years.
    I really wanted to make a move on her but I knew every guy has tried that with her and she walked away from them, so I said this to her, "I enjoy spending time with you and I am very interested in being your best friend and lover, but I respect your boundaries." It worked like a charm. Here is a picture of my little lady....

Good Luck with your new love !!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ever meet a girl that makes you go... WOW... I did!!!-julia-12-2003.jpg  

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    simple answer - no

ricky......props.

STUCKUP is offline Junior Member
    LOL, only thing left to do is marry her and give her half your sh it !!!!!

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stove
    Nice Job!

Sounds like you really have it for her, if so then don't ruin it by making a wrong move on her. I know your not looking for advice, but this is what my bud told me to say to my WOW Woman and it worked, we have been engaged now for 5 years.
    I really wanted to make a move on her but I knew every guy has tried that with her and she walked away from them, so I said this to her, "I enjoy spending time with you and I am very interested in being your best friend and lover, but I respect your boundaries." It worked like a charm. Here is a picture of my little lady....

Good Luck with your new love !!!!
    Mate that TV has some serious dimensions, whats it running 108 inch? sports channel must be awesome eh. Oh and your girl looks nice too, well done............Hitman

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I've got an ex-girlfriend that still takes my breath away every time see her...

mass junkie is offline banned
    She looks very beautiful bro....good luck with your new relationship

Thanks guys... A few things that you all mentioned that I never thought about... And people say that this place is only for juice talk! Baaaa

L8

zzkid is offline Female Member
    Hey- I hope girls are allowed to post.....I think it's great! Some one wrote it's nice to be a kid but it's top having your own family....so true. I feel that way all the time...from the first time I saw my husband 7 yrs ago to every evening when he comes home from work. You know when you have a good thing-keep it going & best wishes to you & your girl.
    zzkid

Rockin, I even had a few of the female members post... And ladies, of course your input is ALWAYS greatly appreaciated... So how about some.... Pointers, ideas, things to NEVER do, things to always do... What do you want and dont want from a guy when you first start going out?

Thanks

L8

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Just treat her with respect, allow her "her" space, make her feel special......... do what you would want done to you when in a relationship.

zzkid is offline Female Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by BlocRoc
    Rockin, I even had a few of the female members post... And ladies, of course your input is ALWAYS greatly appreaciated... So how about some.... Pointers, ideas, things to NEVER do, things to always do... What do you want and dont want from a guy when you first start going out?

Thanks

L8
    Honesty!!!!!!!!!!! Finding out about WHATEVER big or small after the fact...not cool. And communication...I sound like Dr. Phil yuck!!!!!!! But it's true if a couple has those two things you can walk over water together. Whatelse...leave the room if you gotta fart DON"T do in the same room...my husband gets mad I don't let him open the door for me a resturant or store, he says people look at him like he's an ass or something...I find it very polite to do so, but I just don't expect him to do it (unlike some). AND don't say it (you look good, am I fat? no you aren't fat...) unless you mean it...girls can tell if you are telling the truth.... one last thing compermise it is SOOOO hard to do & I will admit that I hate doing it but sometimes I'm not always right.
    Best wishes to you & your girl and to anyone else out there starting out or together for years......
    zzkid

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    I've got an ex-girlfriend that still takes my breath away every time see her...

That Rocks!.....

I feel the same with some of my ex's.. at least some people can admit it.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    The internet dating thing is GREAT and it is also VERY BAD. Its a good way to weed out people before you actually meet. You can get to know one another before you spend time and money on it. You meet people you would normally never meet by coincidance.
    The bad thing about it is: People whom already have boyfriend/girlfriends sometimes go to these sites to flirt and hook up. They find it is easy to get away with cheating since it is more controlled. The whole AOL chatroom thing has broken up A LOT of relationships that normally wouldnt have been broken up.

Yes, I have an ex whom I would give up my current situation for.

Rugby13 is offline Member
    Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMuscle
    I married mine !!

Thread Information