am i the only one who just doesnt care for women right now?

i might get flamed up for this 1 but w/e here it goes..........

all my life my parents raised me on the impression that i shouldnt waste my time with women UNTILL im married and ready to get a real life going.well for now even though im sorta on the young side still, i just cant seem to have any sort of thought of any girls in my head.if i do it just basically side tracks me and i wont get **** done-either gym wise or just meal wise.everyday everyday everyday, i go into the gym with the mentality that im gonna work my ass off the be the biggest kid this city has ever developed and someday i might compete and get my procard.

for now, i basically realized that i have put all my friends on hold, all the girls i usually get with have tried to call but im just not really pickin up.when im really serious about workin my ass off to become the best i just cant see myself partying on the weekends or spending non sence time with some girl who wont get my any positive outcome.eveyday i go into the gym, theres those same people who criticize and say im on something, but in reality im really not- not yet atleast, so **** em right?
    i dunno i just had to get this off my chest, does anyone else feel this way or am i just weird as hell?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Wrong forum bro!!!! Try the lounge.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    yep...lounge material

Yeah, wrong forum....But dedication, even if extreme, is acceptable if you're seroius about your goals.
    Hit the lounge with it though Bro...
    TSW

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    im confused.....are this bro's goals getting big and ripped like the 7th warrior?? im down for those goals but they must take a back seat to getting laid

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    yup, you're the only one

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    im confused.....are this bro's goals getting big and ripped like the 7th warrior?? im down for those goals but they must take a back seat to getting laid
    after you get laid(when not married), say a couple hours, a month-whatever, what are the positive side effects from what you just did?

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    after you get laid(when not married), say a couple hours, a month-whatever, what are the positive side effects from what you just did?
    what are the positive effects of getting big (when not coleman and getting $$ for it)?

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    The benefit of sexual activity is keeping mentally healthy and having a good well being.

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    what are the positive effects of getting big (when not coleman and getting $$ for it)?
    the positive side effects for getting buff/big/whatever is almost endless:

-mental stability
    -ability to have strength not an average joe has
    -good physical appearance
    etc etc

the list is almost endless........

Quote Originally Posted by RJM03
    The benefit of sexual activity is keeping mentally healthy and having a good well being.
    whats the difference between knockin up some corner store wh0re and just jerkin off a few times a day?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    A mature person can handle both a relationship and still achieve their goals...... JMO

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    why dont somebody move this thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    A mature person can handle both a relationship and still achieve their goals...... JMO
    very good point

the positive side effects for getting buff/big/whatever is almost endless:

-mental stability
    -ability to have strength not an average joe has
    -good physical appearance
    etc etc

the list is almost endless........
    mental stability?? if i did'nt have a girlfriend that i love , i would be a mental wreck.....more strength than the average joe, now that's important(lol)
    good physical appearance- what good is that if not for the ladies bro?

this is the last time i post on this idiotic thread......if you don't like women than that's cool....do what you do

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    virgin? lol

if i dont get laid at the very minimum a couple times a month im a miserable son of a bitch
    jerking off just isnt the same

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    buddy, maybe your gay

regular sex is SOOO important, just watching them scream....well i wont get into details, but you know what i mean

as for comparing sex and jerking off..... waht would you rather do, watch a video of people riding a rollercoaster, or acutally ride the rollercoaster???

Please be respectful to the opposite sex in your replies

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    All I can say is IMHO you gotta be true to your own values even if yours are different from everyone else's -and even if it makes you feel weird.

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    Many choices in life Grasshopper....choose wisely.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    whats the difference between knockin up some corner store wh0re and just jerkin off a few times a day?
    Result is the same, but process is different.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Here in Dallas, Texas, missing sex is considered a misdemeanor . . . the more you miss it, de meaner you get . . .

But in the many-colored spectrum of sexual behaviors, if you don't have any inclination to bother with sex, that would put you squarely in the "asexual" (meaning "no sex") camp. No dishonor with that, most priests and nuns are that way, as are most married couples after about 10 years of marriage.

Different things can make a person asexual. For some, it may be an organic problem (disease) like low testosterone , for others it may be lack of interest in what's available to 'em. Others, and this is where I suspect you may be, are preoccupied with things you consider more important. If this is the case, if you are determined to do everything possible to make a name for yourself in this sport, you have nothing to worry about. On the other hand, if you are devoting lots of time to training because it allows you to avoid things you really should be doing (like taking care of kids or doing schoolwork, or earning your keep), then you have an issue you should take some time and think about.

But from what you've posted, I wouldn't worry at all. Keep on keeping on, you'll make new friends similarly dedicated who understand what you have to do, and sooner or later (like when you start on some sort of test) your interest in sex will pick up rather noticibly.
    Ya, you're doing just fine . . .
    --Tock

Sorken is offline Member
    hehe..

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member
    I have to stick up for him here. He said he is still young, and girls are not all he thinks about, rare but good. That will all change eventually, but I say stick with the weights, and find a woman when you are ready. I have too many stories of how my life would be different/better if I didn't get involved with women young, or even in HS. Make your goals, stick to them, and get jacked. When your ready to be with a woman, your selection will be SOOO much better! Good luck bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Here in Dallas, Texas, missing sex is considered a misdemeanor . . . the more you miss it, de meaner you get . . .

But in the many-colored spectrum of sexual behaviors, if you don't have any inclination to bother with sex, that would put you squarely in the "asexual" (meaning "no sex") camp. No dishonor with that, most priests and nuns are that way, as are most married couples after about 10 years of marriage.

Different things can make a person asexual. For some, it may be an organic problem (disease) like low testosterone , for others it may be lack of interest in what's available to 'em. Others, and this is where I suspect you may be, are preoccupied with things you consider more important. If this is the case, if you are determined to do everything possible to make a name for yourself in this sport, you have nothing to worry about. On the other hand, if you are devoting lots of time to training because it allows you to avoid things you really should be doing (like taking care of kids or doing schoolwork, or earning your keep), then you have an issue you should take some time and think about.

But from what you've posted, I wouldn't worry at all. Keep on keeping on, you'll make new friends similarly dedicated who understand what you have to do, and sooner or later (like when you start on some sort of test) your interest in sex will pick up rather noticibly.
    Ya, you're doing just fine . . .
    --Tock
    good post!

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i never get emotionally attached to any B*tch i just f*ck and thats all anything will ever be right now i am still young i got goals b*tchs are just more weight on my shoulders but i play the game to get my d*ck wet and then i move on to the next ho i got goals and me getting emotionally attached will just slow me down haha f*ck them hoes

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Vagina = Good

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy TooSmall,

[QUOTE=TooSmallif i dont get laid at the very minimum a couple times a month im a miserable son of a bitch
    jerking off just isnt the same[/QUOTE]

Dang Dude, make that a 5 or 6 times a week!

Stengun

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by GearAholic
    i never get emotionally attached to any B*tch i just f*ck and thats all anything will ever be right now i am still young i got goals b*tchs are just more weight on my shoulders but i play the game to get my d*ck wet and then i move on to the next ho i got goals and me getting emotionally attached will just slow me down haha f*ck them hoes
    Unique strategy.

~SC~

Danielle is offline Female Member

lol..........if you only knew how stupid you sound!
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    okay it sounds wierd.. but yeah im the same way.. i never look for a chick to date or mess around but if the opportunity arises, which on many occasions it has, i would jump on it just to clear my head. i stoped caring for women a while back cause of a bad relationship and now its just like a passtime. I would not go out of my way to impress some chick just to get laid, but if shes obvious about it then yeah dinner and a show and then we go back to her place. the thing is that when you get into a relationship and your a weak minded person you become dependent on that other person and everything else in you life falls apart since you have concentrated all your efforts on pleaseing him/her. that becomes extreamly unhealthy and can lead to a psyche problem. so like someone here said play the game but dont get emotianly attached, the first time you got "**** i wonder where and what he/shes is doing and why arnt they here" you have to realize that you are emotianlly attached and the more you become attached the worst the break up is going to be as well as the aftermath.. just my two cents..

Cali is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle

LOL You beat me to it.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Some people...

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Before i met my last girl... i was like that. Just worked out and worked. Made sure i kept with my eating and all that. Only had one goal and that was to get big. partys, girls, etc... was just going to slow me down

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    okay it sounds wierd.. but yeah im the same way.. i never look for a chick to date or mess around but if the opportunity arises, which on many occasions it has, i would jump on it just to clear my head. i stoped caring for women a while back cause of a bad relationship and now its just like a passtime. I would not go out of my way to impress some chick just to get laid, but if shes obvious about it then yeah dinner and a show and then we go back to her place. the thing is that when you get into a relationship and your a weak minded person you become dependent on that other person and everything else in you life falls apart since you have concentrated all your efforts on pleaseing him/her. that becomes extreamly unhealthy and can lead to a psyche problem. so like someone here said play the game but dont get emotianly attached, the first time you got "**** i wonder where and what he/shes is doing and why arnt they here" you have to realize that you are emotianlly attached and the more you become attached the worst the break up is going to be as well as the aftermath.. just my two cents..
    Good post!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    I SECOND that. Sheesh. And you guys wonder why we think men are dogs.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Wow.

1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Thread Information