Swellin Guest

Big Green's dental work

How about it ole blue-blood? How did the trip to the dentist workout for you?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    It's 4:30 and i'm awake...what do you think? Honestly though, I'll update tomorrow when i get up, it wasn't pretty.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    try wearing braces as an adult, it's not fun!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    try wearing braces as an adult, it's not fun!
    is it as fun as wearing that pink bunny suit?

Okay, here's the "dilly-yo". I'm fairly messed up on vicadin right now (prescription...not purchased from ARs biggest source for AAS and rec drugs Rambo), which is no surprise....i rarely if ever take advil, aspirin adn the like (actually, i never take anything), so any medicine i ever take hits me times ten.

I have to have a root canal very soon,b ut they can't do it until the infection that is causing the pain has been beaten back a little bit, so they're saying Friday. Not looking forward to that. They say it can take an hour or more.....an hour or more of being in the dentists!!!! **** that.

Swellin Guest
    Not fun!!!!!!!!!!
    Did they give you any grief about the terms of payment?

At least it will all be over soon. If not, you can call Rambo for some really good drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Not fun!!!!!!!!!!
    Did they give you any grief about the terms of payment?

At least it will all be over soon. If not, you can call Rambo for some really good drugs.
    No, no grief. I don't have dental, but i have enough cash squirreled away to pay for it....but even so, i've found dentists don't like cash. Even today, I asked if the fact i didn't have insurance was a problem, and he said no, they'd bill me. When i asked if i could just pay it then and there he said NO. Weird, huh? He said he'd take a check (i have no checks) but no cash. What shady **** is going on? Should i go back and torch his office? You know, to teach him a lesson.

And is it normal to feel really "loopy" on vicadin...like almost buzzed? I've never taken a prescription drug before and i'm not sure if taking one as per the label was too much for me being a drug virgin. I suppose my bodywieght would negate that concern....but while it is killing the pain, it's also making me waaaay buzzed.

Swellin Guest
    The feeling from the vicadin is what eventually hooks many people.
    I almost got hooked on prescription pain killers...right before my shoulder surgery.

For a 200lb person to eat them at the rate I was...and not die....simply amazing.

Don't worry, loopy is good!

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Some ppl buzz on vikes but me (and I beleive the majority) just get really tired, i think I slept like 18 hrs a day when i was on it after my wis teeth got pulled. One of my friends told me that vikes ( I think painkillers in general) basically stop protein synthesis, not sure if he is 100% right, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

Quote Originally Posted by saboudian
    Some ppl buzz on vikes but me (and I beleive the majority) just get really tired, i think I slept like 18 hrs a day when i was on it after my wis teeth got pulled. One of my friends told me that vikes ( I think painkillers in general) basically stop protein synthesis, not sure if he is 100% right, but I thought I'd throw it out there.
    They really do both to me...i get superbuzzed for about an hour, then I get DEAD tired...i think i logged over 15 hours today. I just worked out and, surprisingly, i woke right the hell up once i started..i was afraid i'd be sluggish throughout the whole thing. I can't wait to get off them though...they do evil things to me.

cb25 is offline Banned
    He probably didn't want cash, as it's a security issue with payments of a large scale. I'm sure he'd rather take a cashier's check or whatever...rather than have large sums of money in his office.

And the feeling of vicadin is different for everyone. It usually doesn't hit me that much, but if i'm already tired i can just lay there for hours without feeling anything...my limbs literally numb. Or some days, i can still be completely productive and yet, pain-free...

good luck with the rest of it BG

Thread Information