Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Swellin Guest
    Oh I completely agree...I just found it kind of funny.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    But your taking part in it.. so what's the problem??

HBP
    I don'y think he does......besides one of his ten middle names is banter anyway.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    In the history of SFTs this one has to hold the record for the fastest exposion of completely useless banter.

I changed my nind about my response. Screw you Swellin. This is the best thread I have ever been involved in. I have graduated to senior member in this thread. I have told everyone here to kiss my ass. I have offended a few and won others over to my side.

This is the greatest thread ever.

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    I changed my nind about my response. Screw you Swellin. This is the best thread I have ever been involved in. I have graduated to senior member in this thread. I have told everyone here to kiss my ass. I have offended a few and won others over to my side.

This is the greatest thread ever.
    who went to your side?I been the only yankee talking sh!t on this thread and I sure as hell didn't flip over to you....you better get out another bottle of JD and read this thread again..whiskey breath.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I don'y think he does......besides one of his ten middle names is banter anyway.
    Without a doubt, one the funniest responses in the whole danm thread.

Just because I said it was a stupif fukking thread, doesn't mean I didn't like it/haven't enjoyed it.

It just means that this thing has blown up faster than any thread I think I have ever seen. And to think, we did this without Carlos jumping in and getting offended (granted, he is not online yet).

ttuPrincess Guest
    ~~~~ATTENTION~~~~

I have to bring up the origional topic of this thread.....

STOP BOOING!!!!

the person who started this thread has offended me in a big way....
    the calvin guy peeing on a ford symbol... That is a way of live here.. if you don't like it you can....BITE ME!!!!

Oldie but the way I feel.... FORD
    F -- found
    O -- on
    R -- road
    D -- dead

F--fix
    O-- or
    R-- repair
    D-- daily

Friends don't let friends drive FORDS!!!

Now back to the useless banter of the Yanks!

HBP

Swellin Guest
    I'm startin ta like you more an more ttuP.

Without a doubt, one the funniest responses in the whole danm thread.

Just because I said it was a stupif fukking thread, doesn't mean I didn't like it/haven't enjoyed it.

It just means that this thing has blown up faster than any thread I think I have ever seen. And to think, we did this without Carlos jumping in and getting offended (granted, he is not online yet).

Oh if he reads every post he is sure to get offended.

Oh if he reads every post he is sure to get offended.

ttuPrincess Guest
    I'm startin ta like you more an more ttuP.
    Why thank ya!!!!

HBP

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    All I know is ma sister french kisses pert neer the best. In Mississippi when a couple gets a divorce they are still considered brother and sister. hahahaha

And Swellin, your comments concerning swampers...dead on bro. I've been around my fair share of coon asses (Lousiana, I spelled that right by the way, term) and they could care less what you do.......just don't touch their stuff without asking. Putting your hands on a man's boat, gun or coon dog will get you shot. As for moonshine........I've had stuff that will make you go blind. My uncle makes the stuff and he puts a skull and cross bones lable on it. When I was a kid my brother and I found some....one shot and we were drunk as cooter brown...hey we were 8 years old, we hadn't learned how to handle our liquer yet. we were much better with it the following year. Oh and don't pour that stuff down any sinks......it'll eat the freakin pipes away. hahahaha

You just wake up from your nap jugg?

who went to your side?I been the only yankee talking sh!t on this thread and I sure as hell didn't flip over to you....you better get out another bottle of JD and read this thread again..whiskey breath.

You know deep down inside you want to be a true rebel. Being a yankee can't make you feel good. Hell yall don't even like each other.

You just wake up from your nap jugg?
    Hey after a nice mater samich, an RC and some after flippin and dippin snuff a man needs his rest ya know.

Off topic for a moment: keep an eye out for a PM from me tonight....got a few q's for you bro.

You know deep down inside you want to be a true rebel. Being a yankee can't make you feel good. Hell yall don't even like each other.

Heard that southern song before....figured I'd break out the fiddles to make you feel more at home brother!!!

Heard that southern song before....figured I'd break out the fiddles to make you feel more at home brother!!!
    Well doggie.....It's a hoe down! hahahahaha Play it DB! hahahaha

[QUOTE=Off topic for a moment: keep an eye out for a PM from me tonight....got a few q's for you bro. [/QUOTE]

I will answer for him.
    Yes you can give him head when you come to town.

Swellin Guest
    Jugg, I coould see the whole scene with the boat, gun, and dogs. It was beautiful. *sniff, sniff*
    And speaking of Cooter Brown...if you have never met a man (or a woman) named Cooter...you have not yet lived. Either will be able to hold your attention while regailing tails that will make you blush in disbelief. If the Cooter you meet happens to be a woman.....you might be in for more than just some tails...shemight show you what she is talkin' bout.

[QUOTE=mart651]
    Quote Originally Posted by Off topic for a moment: keep an eye out for a PM from me tonight....got a few q's for you bro. :)[/QUOTE

I will answer for him.
    Yes you can give him head when you come to town.
    I didn't know DB likes crawdads! I'll be sure to bring some with me DB. hahahahaha

Jugg, I coould see the whole scene with the boat, gun, and dogs. It was beautiful. *sniff, sniff*
    And speaking of Cooter Brown...if you have never met a man (or a woman) named Cooter...you have not yet lived. Either will be able to hold your attention while regailing tails that will make you blush in disbelief. If the Cooter you meet happens to be a woman.....you might be in for more than just some tails...shemight show you what she is talkin' bout.
    Funny thing is I know a fella named Cooter back home............hell my cousin's name is Cotton! If that ain't country as corn flakes nothin is. hahahaha

Swellin Guest
    Juggy, do you have any idea how many folks that remark about crawdads is going to throw?

I promise ya that all those folks talkin bad about our NASCAR stickers are going to get lost on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    I didn't know DB likes crawdads! I'll be sure to bring some with me DB. hahahahaha
    You know what you can do with those minature lobsters don't you??hahhahhahahhahahaahha

You know what you can do with those minature lobsters don't you??hahhahhahahhahahaahha
    I know you yankees were talking about replacing your hamsters with them. Something about they wiggle more.

Juggy, do you have any idea how many folks that remark about crawdads is going to throw?

I promise ya that all those folks talkin bad about our NASCAR stickers are going to get lost on that one.
    You past the test as well as DB........you are both now considered TRUE southerners in my book. hahahahaha Let's see if anyone else gets it.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    in 9 houes this thread hit 220 replies.. that has to be some sort of record.. ?

They're sold in supermarkets all over the northeast swellin........the cajun craze has come and is long gone...but some still eat them thar viddles.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Actually I've been online all day. Since, I'm not a redneck. I have nothing to contribute to this thread. But thanks for mentioning me. It's nice to know my fans are thinking of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    in 9 houes this thread hit 220 replies.. that has to be some sort of record.. ?
    we rednecks are taking this board over......next thread will be how to skin a racoon and make a very nice hat! hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Actually I've been online all day. Since, I'm not a redneck. I have nothing to contribute to this thread. But thanks for mentioning me. It's nice to know my fans are thinking of me.

I am a big fan. I will even nominate you into my little redneck family if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    we rednecks are taking this board over......next thread will be how to skin a racoon and make a very nice hat! hahahahaha
    and gator shoes and a matching belt also.

I am a big fan. I will even nominate you into my little redneck family if you like.
    Don't do it Carlos...they're hungry and drunk right now.......they'll rape and then stew you up for dinner.

Don't do it Carlos...they're hungry and drunk right now.......they'll rape and then stew you up for dinner.

LMAO. You caught me in my evil ways.

LMAO. You caught me in my evil ways.
    LOL.............I saw you drooling when he entered the thread.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    LOL.............I saw you drooling when he entered the thread.
    No! I will not let mart651 slurp my penis.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    good to see some good ole boys...... just cause a guy drinks bourbon and rye, likes to chaw hagen/beechnut, fight, blow the living **** outta stuff, and big ****ing trucks... does that make me a bad person?

ft-

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Well tttPrincess guess that makes you a redneck, bawahaaaaaaaaaahaaaa. Did you get your sticker at the min-mart. HHHHHHHHHeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhawwwwwwwww

Swellin Guest
    This thread was more than you expected...wasn't Groverman?

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    i really dont care if someone calls me a redneck, i eat that **** up, a spade is a spade,
    BUT if i ever ever got called a hillbilly which is what most people think of rednecks are i'd **** that person up.... its a lifestyle

ft-

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    Well tttPrincess guess that makes you a redneck, bawahaaaaaaaaaahaaaa. Did you get your sticker at the min-mart. HHHHHHHHHeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhawwwwwwwww
    Pickin on poor littl' ol' me when Im not here eh??

Naww Im no redneck... just a southern girl who happens to appreciate trucks, muddin', spot lighten, and "duck huntin"

As for the Dodge/Ford/Chevy stickers and or truck arguement, I should probably not speak.. as I drive a Toyota..... a 4 Runner at that, no 4 wheel drive, no grill...But I didn't pay for it, so I wont complain!

HBP

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    FYI to all This post was intended for fun, let's not have civil war 2.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information