Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
    groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member

Callin on rednecks...

How many of you rednecks have those nascar numbers on your rucks or cars. Everytime I see one cruising down the street I can't help but to laugh. Even worse the stickers with the guy pissing on the Ford or Chevy sign. Bwhaaaaaahaha.

allsaucedup is offline Member
    everytime i see those stickers i start looking through the windows for a mullet

mass junkie is offline banned
    lMAO@this thread...... wheres Swellin and ttgb?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I see you mart, come represent your dixiness. Get'R'Done

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Hey! I drives a truck......but I ain't gotts no number in ma winder.....but that's only cause the winder fell out.....how the hell else you gonna reach the beers in the bed? hahahahahahahaha

I still think it's a toss up as to which looks more strange...the NASCAR numbers in the windows or those lowered trucks that can't drive over a dime without bottoming out. hahaha

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I personly take the word redneck as a racist term and it bothers me greatly.
    Wether we have number on our car or don't. We are just people too.
    I think you of all people Phee-diddy should have sen how hurtful these things can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I see you mart, come represent your dixiness. Get'R'Done

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    I personly take the word redneck as a racist term and it bothers me greatly.
    Wether we have number on our car or don't. We are just people too.
    I think you of all people Phee-diddy should have sen how hurtful these things can be.
    Mommas boy! hahahahaha

You can kiss my ass. I bet you have been to more nascar races than Dale Earnhardt. You are from Mississippi. They don't even teach english in schools there. They teach redbonics there.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Mommas boy! hahahahaha

Swellin Guest
    Let me draw the line for you. The term "Redneck" is a a large umbrella that covers many of us in the Sout. While some of the people you mentioned with the stickers happen to be rednecks, there are others that have those stickers.....that we simply would not accept. Some sticker wearers are not rednecks. Posed as a question on the SAT, it would look something like this:
    Rednecks =A
    Idiots with stickers =B
    If all rednecks are not idiots then
    A) A is equalt to B
    B) A is not equal to B
    C) A+B = C
    D) None of the above

Most would simply call this group idiots and not rednecks. This way you would not hurt Mart's feelings...unless he has a sticker.

Please be considerate of the others here...you hateful yankees.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    lMAO@this thread...... wheres Swellin and ttgb?
    ......what's wrong with having a #3 and #8 sticker in the back winder of my pickup??

It means that I am cool and you are not....

Should I take a picture of the back window of my pickup so you guys can really call me a redneck??

peace,

ttgb

LMAO.
    That there math must have been some of your northern learnen. I aint understood one word yu said thar.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Let me draw the line for you. The term "Redneck" is a a large umbrella that covers many of us in the Sout. While some of the people you mentioned with the stickers happen to be rednecks, there are others that have those stickers.....that we simply would not accept. Some sticker wearers are not rednecks. Posed as a question on the SAT, it would look something like this:
    Rednecks =A
    Idiots with stickers =B
    A) A is equalt to B
    B) A is not equal to B
    C) A+B = C
    D) None of the above

Most would simply call this group idiots and not rednecks. This way you would not hurt Mart's feelings...unless he has a sticker.

redrock is offline Member
    I've got an NRA sticker and a USMC sticker. But no Nascar numbers. REDROCK

Da Bull is offline Banned
    LMAO@ this whole thread.

LMAO.
    That there math must have been some of your northern learnen. I aint understood one word yu said thar.
    Charleton! I knew you weren't no redneck! Your sentence should have started with "Them thar math....". I know what you are! Your one of them thar wanna be rednecks I've heard so much about. hahahaha If you have more than 16 teeth in your head it proves I'm correct.

Rednecks =A
    Idiots with stickers =B
    A) A is equalt to B
    B) A is not equal to B
    C) A+B = C
    D) None of the above

I think that I agree with you.....call me anything...just not no dammn yankee!!!

YOU SHUT THE HELL UP. I AM REALY A REDNECK AND YOU CAN NOT PROVE I AM NOT. SO YOU KEEP YOUR **** MOUTH SHUT WITH THOSE RUMORS.

Charleton! I knew you weren't no redneck! Your sentence should have started with "Them thar math....". I know what you are! Your one of them thar wanna be rednecks I've heard so much about. hahahaha If you have more than 16 teeth in your head it proves I'm correct.

YOU SHUT THE HELL UP. I AM REALY A REDNECK AND YOU CAN NOT PROVE I AM NOT. SO YOU KEEP YOUR **** MOUTH SHUT WITH THOSE RUMORS.
    Screaming at me not's helping your case.....rednecks don't yell like that.....we holler. hahahahaha

Yankee!

Quote Originally Posted by redrock
    I've got an NRA sticker and a USMC sticker. But no Nascar numbers. REDROCK
    Redrock....I suggest you go out at lunch and purchase said number sticker ASAP........people will start to talk.....next thing you know you're a Yankee. We both know you don't want that to happen. hahahaha

I barely know how to type, much less holler type. I have not got my redneck degree yet. I think holler typing is the only thing I am missing to graduate.

So once again, shut up.

Screaming at me not's helping your case.....rednecks don't yell like that.....we holler. hahahahaha

Yankee!

How many of you guys have the flag of Dixie nailed on a wall in your home,with a picture of Elvis near by.Also we can't forget about having a functional TV sitting on top of 2 broken ones....just curious guys,that's all........

Redrock....I suggest you go out at lunch and purchase said number sticker ASAP........people will start to talk.....next thing you know you're a Yankee. We both know you don't want that to happen. hahahaha
    Do you suggest a 00 or a 3? Don't want to step on any toes

What the hell are you tryong to say thar Yankee? I think I hear a little racism in that comment. Don't make me make you squeel like a pig.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    How many of you guys have the flag of Dixie nailed on a wall in your home,with a picture of Elvis near by.Also we can't forget about having a functional TV sitting on top of 2 broken ones....just curious guys,that's all........

Swellin Guest
    Punk ass....you left out mamma's camaro on blocks. I guess you knew better than to talk about Mamma!

So now I feel really bad. I've got a 2 foot by 3 foot Elvis portrait poster in the middle of my wall. Dixie flag hanging above my bed. You guys are gonna start making fun of us.

I hollered out the bigger TV and put my litle' one inside it.....I's suffiticated! S for my velet Elvis..........gots beer on er' and had to have it dry cleaned.....my cuzin's out back with a box of kleenex and soda water.....he's been drinkin so I hope he does a good job....I can't afford another velet Elvis. hahahaha

It's because of guys like mart and swellin..I totally refuse to go hunting in the back country of the south...

I do not have any of these items you mention....and of course of the stickers on the back of my pickup winder are on a $40k pickup...a redneck cadillac if you will....after all, I am a CLASSY redneck!!!

Does having nascar items like Dale Sr and Dale Jr pictures, etc. hanging in my office mean anything?

peace,

ttgb

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Lets throw some roadkill on the BBQ and drink some 6packs, yeah!

Do you suggest a 00 or a 3? Don't want to step on any toes
    With out a doubt....get a #3 and a #8.....definitely not a #2 or #24 whatever you do!!!

You want to go camping? I think I would make a special trip up north to take you camping.

It's because of guys like mart and swellin..I totally refuse to go hunting in the back country of the south...

So now I feel really bad. I've got a 2 foot by 3 foot Elvis portrait poster in the middle of my wall. Dixie flag hanging above my bed. You guys are gonna start making fun of us.
    Hahahahahaha ....I knew some of you guys had to come clean...LMAO

I think that you will find that most of us in the South are okay with you Northern folk feeling this way!!

Swellin Guest
    Hunting for me is not the thing that you hear about. All BS aside for one minute. It is my church. It is a spiritual thing for me to get away from everyone else and see the sunrise and listen to the wind and the various sounds. It is Zenlike for me. I don't kill many animals...not my thing. I let a lot of animals walk that 90% of the people that hunt...would have killed. I hunt for the hunt...not for the kill.
    I compete in different sanctioned shooting events. I coach a youth group that participates in the shooting sports. Shooting and hunting are a part of me that is pure...the only such part. I am one of the most moral and ethical hunters you will find. It often gets me in heated discussions with others...I abhore those who kill but not hunt.

Sorry for going off on a tangent. Rest assured, hunting with me is quite safe...unless you talk about Mamma.

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    I think that you will find that most of us in the South are okay with you Northern folk feeling this way!!
    I'm sure..you have all those cousins to preoccupy your time..why worry about us.

Swellin Guest
    I'm sure..you have all those cousins to preoccupy your time..why worry about us.
    We're affraid you might get in oour way with those cousins.

Hes not safe with me. I will make him squeel like a pig for sure.

Hunting for me is not the thing that you hear about. All BS aside for one minute. It is my church. It is a spiritual thing for me to get away from everyone else and see the sunrise and listen to the wind and the various sounds. It is Zenlike for me. I don't kill many animals...not my thing. I let a lot of animals walk that 90% of the people that hunt...would have killed. I hunt for the hunt...not for the kill.
    I compete in different sanctioned shooting events. I coach a youth group that participates in the shooting sports. Shooting and hunting are a part of me that is pure...the only such part. I am one of the most moral and ethical hunters you will find. It often gets me in heated discussions with others...I abhore those who kill but not hunt.

Sorry for going off on a tangent. Rest assured, hunting with me is quite safe...unless you talk about Mamma.

Swellin Guest
    You shore do have sum purty lips boy!

SELL YOUR CAMPING TRIP TO SOMEONE ELSE..i'M NOT BUYING IT.!!!!You give me an old Dixie beer loaded with Xanx and I'll wake up with a sore ring whole...I think I'll pass.....thanks though........

You shore do have sum purty lips boy!
    You see how these ppl think Scares the sh!t out of me!!

****, I thought you mite draw him in with that post. My mouth was watering. Hell if he was kin to me, he would be perfect.

SELL YOUR CAMPING TRIP TO SOMEONE ELSE..i'M NOT BUYING IT.!!!!You give me an old Dixie beer loaded with Xanx and I'll wake up with a sore ring whole...I think I'll pass.....thanks though........

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information