rambo is offline The Lord God

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

I miss D00fy. No, but really I do. He was the original underage juicer. But for the most part d00fy was respectful, and tried to learn. He must have started 43456 threads in the Steroid Question forum, and in each one someone told him he was too little to juice. He would always very nicely say, "I'm just trying to learn." I don't think he ever ended up juicing, but he amassed 1,500 posts very quickly. He was always good for a laugh.

Come back D00fy.

But I miss TNT much, much more. Can't we resurrect him and force him to post again? I'm down for a kidnapping. Whatever it takes, cause MAN, that guy was full of so much info it was ridiculous. Someone would ask if they could drink winny, and TNT would write them a dissertation. Great guy he was.

These are two more reasons why I'm better than all of you. I tell you it is not easy being really really really REALLY ridiculously good looking. It's also not easy getting these stains out my sheets. Gross. You disgust me.
    Last edited by rambo; 03-17-2004 at 08:42 AM. Reason: RON, MASS JUNKIE, and BIG GREEN suck a fat one.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    I miss D00fy. No, but really I do. He was the original underage juicer. But for the most part d00fy was respectful, and tried to learn. He must have started 43456 threads in the Steroid Question forum, and in each one someone told him he was too little to juice. He would always very nicely say, "I'm just trying to learn." I don't think he ever ended up juicing, but he amassed 1,500 posts very quickly. He was always good for a laugh.

Come back D00fy.

But I miss TNT much, much more. Can't we resurrect him and force him to post again? I'm down for a kidnapping. Whatever it takes, cause MAN, that guy was full of so much info it was ridiculous. Someone would ask if they could drink winny, and TNT would write them a dissertation. Great guy he was.

These are two more reasons why I'm better than all of you. I tell you it is not easy being really really really REALLY ridiculously good looking. It's also not easy getting these stains out my sheets. Gross. You disgust me.
    You know there are alot of people that want to get their hands on TNT...if you can bring him here go right ahead

As for d00fy he was only here for a short while when i joined so i dont really miss him, i do miss vegas kid and "the guy with brad pitt from fight club in his avatar" cant remember his name. Alot of others come and go, only ones that stay are the trouly mental.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Can I drink winny?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Can I drink winny?
    ****, i can never remember the answer to that one!!!

anyway, i'm planning on running a dbol only cycle for 12 weeks @ 100mg/ED...what kind of gains can i expect?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Can I drink winny?
    No you cant drink winny! Your supposed to inject it in your rectum with a 23G.

the_rebirth is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    No you cant drink winny! Your supposed to inject it in your rectum with a 23G.
    23g?

no no your totally wrong

you use a 18g

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    You know there are alot of people that want to get their hands on TNT...if you can bring him here go right ahead

As for d00fy he was only here for a short while when i joined so i dont really miss him, i do miss vegas kid and "the guy with brad pitt from fight club in his avatar" cant remember his name. Alot of others come and go, only ones that stay are the trouly mental.
    Man palme i was thinking the same thing....Vegas Kid was always a joy to talk to and hear what he had to say...he had the craps avator...lol....he was a cool cat....so was Dr. Evil.....I remember when I joined (some where around the same time as you Palme) on how many cool dudes were here....it was fun...it still is....I guess you just miss some of the OG's.....

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Makes you kinda sit back and wonder where all of these people have gone, well except maybe TNT (how's it down there with the fishes? cause I bet your reading this), or if they just got out of the game, found another board, or are in some transition phase in thier life.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah I also miss TNT and Dr. Evil. I remember the debate dr evil started with bigcat about nolva instead of clomid post cycle(dr evil against, bigcat for). A truly great read(was on bb.com thou).
    d00fy was funny!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    hmmmm.......... kidnapping TNT to bring him to AR - now there is a very good idea......... If anyone knows how to find him, please let us know

And yes, I miss Dr E as well as many others I can name.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    aaah rambo <33333333333 i love u

what happened to TNT?

Thread Information