ttuPrincess Guest

Traveling with gear???

Lets say.. ummm... my cat was going to fly somewhere while on cycle and needed to take her Var and stuff with her..

J/K

What's the best and safest way to transport this stuff when traveling by air plane??

HBP

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I don't think there is a true safe way.\How long will your cat be gone?

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    Lets say.. ummm... my cat was going to fly somewhere while on cycle and needed to take her Var and stuff with her..

J/K

What's the best and safest way to transport this stuff when traveling by air plane??

HBP

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

J/K

HBP

Var tabs id just put into an asprin bottle or some sort of pill bottle.

OG

ttuPrincess Guest
    She will be gone for twice, three days each time...

Orals, not tabs...
    Should this be in the steriod forum???
    Im scared to go in there....
    HBP

She will be gone for twice, three days each time...

Orals, not tabs...
    Should this be in the steriod forum???
    Im scared to go in there....
    HBP
    It's fine in hear.
    I'm confused, orals and tabs are the same thing. I they are pills just put them in the bottom of a pill bottle in your stored bag.

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    It's fine in hear.
    I'm confused, orals and tabs are the same thing. I they are pills just put them in the bottom of a pill bottle in your stored bag.
    Liquid??? is that what I should call it??

Danielle is offline Female Member
    put in it an emtpy Visine bottle or something similar.......throw it in your bag.....and check it........dont bring it as a carry-on....(they check carry ons like crazy)............
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

ok

you'll be ine just keep it with al your girl stuff.

Liquid??? is that what I should call it??
    **** put that **** in a water bottle and drink on the whole trip.

ttuPrincess Guest
    Thanks Danielle!!!

HBP

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

dont

the most important thing is not to act all nervous.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    put in it an emtpy Visine bottle or something similar.......throw it in your bag.....and check it........dont bring it as a carry-on....(they check carry ons like crazy)............

are you sure about that. i know midway it is better to bring it on carry on. the carry on bags barly get a ounce over and i believe the check bags are rooted through personally. if it was up to me i would want it on me. god only knows what happens to your bag after it leaves your possession. but im sure you would know your airports better than me. just my expirience.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Make sure they don't know you have one of them redneck stickers on your car. Bawaaaaaaaaahhhaaaaaa!!!

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    are you sure about that. i know midway it is better to bring it on carry on. the carry on bags barly get a ounce over and i believe the check bags are rooted through personally. if it was up to me i would want it on me. god only knows what happens to your bag after it leaves your possession. but im sure you would know your airports better than me. just my expirience.

at least the airport up here.......JFK Airport (NYC)...........last time i flew....about 6 months or so ago..........They made me dump everything in my carry-on bag out on the table........they even opened up my wallet, my make-up bag....and took my glasses out of the glasscase to make sure i wasnt hiding anything........in other words...they opened up every ****ing thing i had on me............they are no joke........i brought many of things on vacation with me.........but believe me, all the sh!t is getting checked......its the totally oppoisite.....i DON'T want to have that stuff on me..........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    empty a small bottle of visine or contact solution and inject into the bottle through the top where a hole is conviently located and put the cap on tight, and check it. works all the time

ft-

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I'm a paranoid guy, so I don't like threads open in public that give you tips on how to hide things. It kind of goes along the same line as asking for a source check. You never know who is reading. IMO you should post for advice, and people should PM the answers. Just not great to tip everything off. I don't know, maybe, maybe not...

Superhuman is offline Banned
    yeah, that's a good idea, don't want the feds to know our tricks. I reccomend everyone delete your advice

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    pills ur ok, just put them in a pill bottle! If they are with some sort of pill that looks similar, youll be ok......

Thread Information