Thread: Ebay Question

temperoath is offline Junior Member

Ebay Question

Alright fellas, I know you know your SH** when it comes to bodybuilding, but how many of ya know a thing or two about ebay?

I recently sold my bike...2003 Suzuki GSXR 600 on ebay, and I have a question.

When the auction ended, I contacted the buyer and they even replied...asking me a few questions, and said they were getting quotes on a shipping company.

A week later I haven't heard back from them...and I've emailed them twice.

This crap cost me 60 bucks to list it, and now I have a feeling that this chump isn't going to pay.

What can I do if he doesn't, besides sit back and take it in A$$?

Ebay sucks when it comes to getting answers like this, cause the links are irrelevant, and they never contact you back when you have a question.

Thanks for the help!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    since he won the bike he is legally obligated to purchase it. You can persue legal action, and i'm almost certain that ebay will let you relist the item for free.

You can fill out a non-paying bidder form after a certain amount of days have passed, you'll get credited the amount you paid for the auction. Go read into it, cause you'll have to send the person a non-paid auction alert after so many days, then a non-paying bidder form for e-bay after a couple more weeks pass. But e-bay only allows so many days for these two things to happen, so read up and get the ball rolling.

temperoath is offline Junior Member
    Sweet!!!...i knew someone could help...thanks bro's I'll look into this.

-Temper

Thread Information