Thread: Facial Lipo

DAR
    DAR is offline New Member

Facial Lipo

Just wondering if anyone has had this operation. I can't seem to loss the moon face after my cycle. During my cycles it get's pretty bad but I would expect it to come down more after my cycles. Most of my family members have a round face so I know genetics has a lot to blame. I seem to put weight on my face first when ever I gain weight. I'm really thinking about getting facial lipo on my checks and chin area. Has anyone has this type of operation? Is it a pretty safe operation cause I've read some stories on people getting lipo in other areas and having regrets. Also is the the operation permanent or would the fat come back as soon as I put the weight back on.

DAR
    DAR is offline New Member
    Nobodys had this done.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    It may have a lot to do with your diet.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I would try using yohimburn on the ol' mug before you go having surgery done. I've heard some good things about it.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    I would suggest you really hit diet and excersise first. Even though you might say, ya well i tryed that! I mean really do it! Not saying you haven;t been, but if you were to take 3 months and say, im going to eat right ( Not cheat ) and run my ass off at the gym, and you didn;t see a change, i would say go for it. But my thinking is you have tryed dieting and cardio but you haven't givin it 110%. Give yourself another shot before you resort to that....

Thread Information