bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla

My big decision, and explaination

Well as many of you know I was planning on doing my first cycle. But I've decided against it. I wont be taking any steriods . First and MOST important reason for me is my marriage would not be able to handle it. We've had a LOT of stress lately and I feel that this would break the camels back. Second because I still want to show people that you can come a LOOOOONG way being natural. I think ive done a pretty good job so far. And when I cut up for comp. this season Im hoping to come in at a shredded 200 lbs. and at 5'7" I think thats saying something. So you can love me our hate me.. MASS! hehe but i'll being going about this natural.

And a BIG thanks for all those Bro's who were helping me with info and other stuff... you know who you are.

Also, i would like to say I miss posting on AR all the time, i hope you havent all forgotten I like farm animals..

rambo is offline The Lord God
    You suck. But really, I admire your decision, and in all honesty, I miss making fun of you. . Good to see you, buddy.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Hey bro it's not like anyone here is going to DISS you cause you choose to be CLEAN! The one that does so is a moron. I respect your choice and it's good that you know what means most, family!

Btw you suck monkeybutt sweetcheeks!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    woo! chock one up for the naturals.

TPAK is offline Associate Member
    Everyone has to make there own path. You have made yours and I respect you for it. Keep up the good work!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You do what you feel is right for you and your family....... that's what's important!

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    Good luck bro, I'm sure you'll get what your want from the path you've chosen, lots of respect mate.

Oh and yeah, we wont forget you like farm animals, just dont steal anymore of hitmans sheep, he might come after you looking for a new hole... hahahaha

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i think you made a great decision...job, marriage, kids, ect...comes first and foremost

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    You are such a dumb ass. you need to take steroids no matter what. Steroids are the best thing for a relationship.J\J Big, you know I respect you for your choice. If my wife was not so understanding and supportive, I would have never started back.
    If I was your size I would not need AAS.

allsaucedup is offline Member
    your never going to have big legs now dumb a$$ j/j. good for you bro, you got your priorities in order. oh ya my legs hate you thanks for the workout

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    good choice big. 200lbs at 5'7 is pretty awsome all natural. im sure everyone on the board will respect your choice. its all about doing what is best for you. good luck cutting.

decadbal is offline Banned
    different strokes for different folks...gluck

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    good man! this just goes to show everyone that you don't have to juice to be in shape and cut, and that not everyone here is on the sauce. Sometimes I feel like Im alone in that regard. maybe one day (maybe even this summer), but not now.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    First and MOST important reason for me is my marriage would not be able to handle it. We've had a LOT of stress lately and I feel that this would break the camels back.
    I dont respect you anymore or less due to you staying clean BUT i do respect that your looking out for your marriage and showing a lot of self-control. Good luck in what ever you do in life

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Silly rabbit..............
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    5-7" is incredible for a drug free bodybuilder and could only have been done with a ton of hard work and dedication. I admire your dedication to family even more though. You are truly a man of integrity and wisdom on all sides.

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Hey bro it's not like anyone here is going to DISS you cause you choose to be CLEAN! The one that does so is a moron. I respect your choice and it's good that you know what means most, family!
    Heck, I was thinking up a reply, but this one nailed it.

Good luck, and keep the leg routine advice coming.

Thread Information