changing it soon is offline New Member

anabolic forum website for sale

If any of yous are interested in buying anasci.org its up for sale.
    its a sad thing but come mid august im going to be gone and defintely won't have time for it since ill be going to the navy.

feel free to check out the ebay link below.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=11763

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    well, that is interesting but you might actually want to get the site up again before people will be all that interested - and I didnt know that anasci had come back from the dead at all - what happed to rugger?

rugger is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    well, that is interesting but you might actually want to get the site up again before people will be all that interested - and I didnt know that anasci had come back from the dead at all - what happed to rugger?
    I'm alive and fairly well. I have no affiliation with any boards and have not in over a year.

I will actually be in possession of our original URL anasci.com in May. It was poached after I took a hiatus from the boards.

Not sure what I'll do with it, there has been interest expressed by others to purchase it. I just haven't put much thought into it yet.

Many may know as the rumors circulated I had some legal problems, not entirely related to the board, but AAS related. Legal matters are finally coming to a close with a pretty favorable outcome for me, all things considered. Once the final disposition is set in April I will spill my guts...nothing too suspenseful...I'll just say that I could have had a 100% get out of jail free card, but many others would have suffered...

Anyway, been lurking on AR more than any board. Great info as usual.

rugger

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    It will be nice to have you back and around - I had heard about the legal issues and wondered. Hope all goes well.

Thread Information