Thread: oopsy fart

RageControl is offline Senior Member

Red face oopsy fart

Today at the gym I was doing squats when this hot spandex chick hops on the machine next to the rack . Well I wanted to show off a bit so I piled on a load of weight and started my set . Half way threw my set I was near failure so I gave it a good push and blamo out comes the dreaded squat fart . . I know this happens to my training partner allot what about you guys ever let one slide in the middle of a heavy lift ?

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    Holy shit-that's funny!!! Did the chick notice?

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    I dont know if she knew it was a fart or not until my training buddy made sure everyone knew exactly what happened. So yea . Sometimes its best to work out alone .

SPEEDY is offline Junior Member
    i rarely fart....but when i am doing abs- legs raises...oh they come out...One of my friends- the kid just farts anywhere and every second... Everyone knows him as Farting Carlos. I was in class the other day, and my professor was explaining the importance of Article VI section II of the Constitution, and out comes the loudest fart you can imagine..Needless to say we had to take a five minute break to let the room breathe.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    You can,t train heavy and not fart can you

It doesn,t matter if I,m training or not I always seem to be farting but I surround myself with people who have no sense of smell and are deaf so I have no problem!

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    Thats soooo funny

The gym was crowded last night, and my husband asked a 14 year old kid to pull his finger, and the kid did. He lets out a loud one, and instantly clears one half of the gym. Its seems after one person lets one go, the whole damn place smells like sweat and farts, the air never seems to circulate ......blame it on all the darn protein shakes being chugged down

Biker is offline New Member

Farts as a weapon

I blast 'em on purpose to clear the area when I've been waiting patiently for some gym equipment and the inconsiderate fuck using it is just talking away with his pals. I look right at them and let it fly. Then when it stinks I say "Jesus,buddy, what the hell did you just do?". All the women think it was him then.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by ann
    The gym was crowded last night, and my husband asked a 14 year old kid to pull his finger, and the kid did.

Heh heh heh....I can't believe people still fall for that.

What's even funnier is when somebody says "Pull my finger" and the other person pulls thier hands away and says "NO WAY!!!" Like that is really gonna prevent the person from cutting lose

Cali is offline Female Member
    My 3 1/2 year old son tries that on me and when I don't pull his finger he gets mad and says"but I need to toot!" Cute in a disgusting sort of way...

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    ROFL!!!

OMG this is too funny, THIS FORUM HAS EVERYTHING!!!

Terinox

viper is offline Member
    maybe some of our companies need to develop some gas flavored gear....then when some guy you don't know, comes up and openly asks "what are you taking", you can let one go and say "thats what im on right now".......
    it would also be great because when i let out the tren flavor, my partners would know its a bad idea to pick on me to much...(LOL)

Thread Information