BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member

Going to Boston this weekend...bars? ladies?

Whats up. I know that some of my fellow AR bro's are from the beantown area or Boston itself so I figured you guys could help. I'm heading up there for the big St Patty's day parade this weekend. Getting up there Sat afternoon, leaving mon am. Looking for the best places to go and meat..err...meet nice hot young ladies as well as have a general overall good time.
    It can't be too young of a place, I'm 26 and one of the younger ones going....thanks folks...

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    landsdowne street near fenway has lots of clubs...if u wanna go play pool jllians is a cool spot too...

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    and Fanueil Hall is nice too... i think thats how you spell it...dont forget to stop by blue hill ave while your down here...lol

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i'd see who's playing at the paradise/roxy... i'm a big fan of live music. but that's just me. Make sure you get drunk before hitting the bars if you don't want to pay a 200 dollar tab.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    i'd see who's playing at the paradise/roxy... i'm a big fan of live music. but that's just me. Make sure you get drunk before hitting the bars if you don't want to pay a 200 dollar tab.
    best advice...pre-game, pre-game, pre-game. don't buy a lot of drinks while you're out...

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    By Fanueil Hall you'll find a nice little strip of good bars, with "The Bell in Hand" being one of my favorites. If you don't mind putting up with the college aged scene a bit, The Harp is a decent time in addition to being a nice little meat market. The Black Rhino (best way to find it is just to get yourself near that building with the funky gold semicircle on top at state street (i want to say it's 100 state street?) is also a great one...i think it's two floors or even three if they open up top which I don't think they do *this* early in the year. All of these are pretty strict on the dresscodes. No sneakers for either gender and no open toes for males. No hats either if I'm not mistaken and no sleeveless shirts.

solid-d is offline Member
    there are lots of great places... If your into the club scene, then theres roxy or matrix on tremont(PM me if you want to get in for free).. Landsdown St is great, avalon is great, but $20 cover... Peronally, i like the social bars better then the clubs now... Fanull hall is great, tons of pubs and bars(prob you best bet).. This place near the fleet center hurracane Orarile, is great.. The harp is good too.. Anyplace you go to will be good.. Lots of girls who like to look there best out..

Good stuff fella's thanks. Looks like Fanull hall is the area for what I'm looking for. You all say it's pricey, I'm used to Manhattan prices so is it any worse. At the real good Manhattan places the cheapest you're gonna find a beer is $4, usually more like 6-7. We're gonna do a ton of pre-gaming, since we got a room for solely womanizing and beer, so that shouldn't be a problem. (Sorry ladies, but its a weekend for debauchery, I am truly a nice respectable young man...lol). I'm not really concerned about paying much on SUnday, my co-workers went up there in past years and have spent less than $10 to eat and drink at various bars in total all day. We kinda have a little respect up there....we're the best in our 'industry' and like to show off a bit.
    THanks for the help...any more input is appreciated.....

lgoosey is offline New Member
    I'm from southie where the parade is.

Gonna be a great time

I'd hit up some of the bars there after the parade and then maybe move downtown late night.

$0.02

Thanks...I think some of the fellas already have an in for a bumpin house party there. SHould be a **** good time. ANyone else plan on checking it out???

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    The Roxy is fat... dance club.
    Clarkes in fanuel hall is pretty good.
    The big easy in the alley is my trump card for easy women...

solid-d is offline Member
    Just make sure you dont make your 'pregame' the 'game'... It sucks if you get too wasted, and most bouncers dont take ****.. They tend to get wise fast(at the night clubs)..

SpunHoney is offline Female Member
    ~ I love tequial rain on landsdown street! If ended up on top of that bar a few times, "Q" is a great time to in Fanueil hall~ Could always go to the centerfolds or the glass slipper! lol i dont lke centerfolds as much tho,,,the girls just come out naked they dont even strip!~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

I want to be at any bar that girls are on top of the bar. THe patrons of course...been to a few coyote ugly type places that are full of sausage with no girls in the place besides the ones working...
    Well....I don't know if I'll have a chance to check in again b4 I leave...wish me luck!!!

All I can say is that I love beantown...the people, especially the beautiful ladies, were all so nice and approachable. We were at the parade in southie and were just going from house to house as people were welcoming us into their places and giving us booze.
    Lots and lots of fun...some highlights....drinking beer out of a garbage bag, getting festive green and orange condoms from some nice lady I met at a party who works in some sort of Boston safety dept, the two nice girls who showed us their bottoms for our nice hats....lol.....girls giving me email addresses instead of phone numbers....
    So many stories I'll just have to go up again....great time all around. And best of all the girl I met first on Sunday at the parade who I thought was absolutely blazing hot liked me and we eventually ended up hooking up later that night.....awesome....thanks to BOSTON!!!!!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpunHoney
    ~ I love tequial rain on landsdown street! If ended up on top of that bar a few times, ~
    Well ya can't be blaming me on those.....

Thread Information