Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 39 of 39
  1. #1
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101

    Exclamation ***Big date tonight!! Recipe for love!!***

    Alright guys and gals…I have been planning a special night for some time with one of my “friends”. We are friends but both of us keep acting like it’s moving forward into more than friends. Either way I will be cool with the turnout. I have been planning a nice night for the both of us for sometime though. So tonight is the night I showcase my cooking and romance skill. This is all MBH's creativity!!

    I picked up a bunch of candles for the table and surroundings….trying to set some mood. I will have some really nice and soft aromatherapy oils burning over a tea light candle. I have my St. Germain CD’s ready to go. I had my place professionally cleaned yesterday so my place is mint!

    Now I can get into my specialty…cooking! I really wanted to be a chef growing up...but I turned it into a hobby versus a profession. I am making all the dishes for this date myself. Let me tell you guys…cooking can melt any chick! They love guys that cook!

    I picked up 4 awesome bottles of wine that are going to accompany the foods…but are awesome on their own. 2 reds and 2 whites.

    Appetizers:
    St. Agur blue cheese
    Boursin herbed cheese
    Baguette slices
    Crackers
    Bruschetta
    Grapes

    Salad:
    Cranberry Spinach Salad

    Main Course:
    Chicken Neptune (a grilled chicken breast topped with REAL crab meat, asparagus tips, and then covered in a hollandaise sauce)
    Garlic mashed potatoes
    Sprigs of rosemary and thyme for decoration

    Dessert:
    Homemade chocolate chip banana bread with Kaluhua sprinkled over top, then Rolo ice cream, and then Hershey's chocolate syrup over top of everything.


    Ladies…I need some feedback!! Remember...I am still single if this date doesn't work out!

  2. #2
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    my tip would only be this....DONT SPEAK IN THIRD PERSON...good luck

  3. #3
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    my tip would only be this....DONT SPEAK IN THIRD PERSON...good luck
    Is this from experience?

  4. #4
    juicehoe's Avatar
    juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    2,405
    Sounds like you got it set! Good luck with the night

  5. #5
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    u know it is, i always refer to myself...lol, i was jokin from where u put MBH in your statements....goodluck bro

  6. #6
    Danielle's Avatar
    Danielle is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    New Yorker
    Posts
    1,565
    great job, sounds good.......... .......i would be very happy that..............awwwwwww.......and you even got your place professionally cleaned...........you cant beat that..........good luck and let us know how it works out........

  7. #7
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    Imagine all that and you still dont get laid. I bet that will just piss you off......

    All that sounds good except the crab and assp' tips.

  8. #8
    BLACKZILLA's Avatar
    BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    state of mind
    Posts
    303
    **** son....good luck. That's a lot, you should at least have some clarity as to where things are gonna go after this. She'll get the point either way....good luck!!!

  9. #9
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Imagine all that and you still dont get laid. I bet that will just piss you off......

    All that sounds good except the crab and assp' tips.
    Either way is good with me. I can either have a really good friend...or a "really" good friend.

    I'm not putting any expectations out there. She keeps bugging me that I never cook for her...so I'm going for full brownie points.

    Chicken/Steak Neptune kicks bro!

  10. #10
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    great job, sounds good.......... .......i would be very happy that..............awwwwwww.......and you even got your place professionally cleaned...........you cant beat that..........good luck and let us know how it works out........
    Thx Danielle...I needed some feminine advice versus someone like a Bermich talking about getting scores. Haha! He's such a card!

  11. #11
    BLACKZILLA's Avatar
    BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    state of mind
    Posts
    303
    What's a card....**** canadiens....lol. (my grandpappys from Canada)....

  12. #12
    Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    The land of stars
    Posts
    2,167
    I don't understand....for the appitizer are you making actual bruschette...casue that is a a**** load of cheese...home girl is going to need to take a **** after all that cheese....btw I am not flaiming you. Everything looks good...for the app you may want to make it a lil more simple due to the large meal you are having...I did someithing similar for my lady but I just made bruschette with a nice olive/garlic oil sprinkled on the top...then heat in the oven and bam...the chic is happy.

  13. #13
    Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    The land of stars
    Posts
    2,167
    Also good call on the wines....you should drink the red with the apps and the white with the main course (cause chicken is white meat) and then from there....pound the rest...lol.

    I like the overall selection of the meal...I myself am an avid cook to....I love it! So anytime you want to trade recipes let me know...have a great time tonight!!

  14. #14
    mapkos's Avatar
    mapkos is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    76
    If it doesn't work I'll take the leftovers from your meal!

  15. #15
    Mr. Sparkle's Avatar
    Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Lovin Alba's butt
    Posts
    3,008
    yeah whats a card Canadians

  16. #16
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    yeah whats a card Canadians
    A riot, a pip, etc.

  17. #17
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    I don't understand....for the appitizer are you making actual bruschette...casue that is a a**** load of cheese...home girl is going to need to take a **** after all that cheese....btw I am not flaiming you. Everything looks good...for the app you may want to make it a lil more simple due to the large meal you are having...I did someithing similar for my lady but I just made bruschette with a nice olive/garlic oil sprinkled on the top...then heat in the oven and bam...the chic is happy.
    It's an appetizer...not a meal...so there won't be a lot of anything. What does me making bruschetta have anything to do with the 2 kinds of cheese!?

    This woman has a bit of class...so I'm serving for a sophisticated palette.

  18. #18
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    All sounds good bro........technically your chicken dish is a spin off of the French veal dish called"Veal Oscar".....please don't make me pull out "gastronomique" by Larousse to give you meaning behind the dish

  19. #19
    Animal Cracker's Avatar
    Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Va Beach
    Posts
    3,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Alright guys and gals…I have been planning a special night for some time with one of my “friends”. We are friends but both of us keep acting like it’s moving forward into more than friends. Either way I will be cool with the turnout. I have been planning a nice night for the both of us for sometime though. So tonight is the night I showcase my cooking and romance skill. This is all MBH's creativity!!

    I picked up a bunch of candles for the table and surroundings….trying to set some mood. I will have some really nice and soft aromatherapy oils burning over a tea light candle. I have my St. Germain CD’s ready to go. I had my place professionally cleaned yesterday so my place is mint!

    Now I can get into my specialty…cooking! I really wanted to be a chef growing up...but I turned it into a hobby versus a profession. I am making all the dishes for this date myself. Let me tell you guys…cooking can melt any chick! They love guys that cook!

    I picked up 4 awesome bottles of wine that are going to accompany the foods…but are awesome on their own. 2 reds and 2 whites.

    Appetizers:
    St. Agur blue cheese
    Boursin herbed cheese
    Baguette slices
    Crackers
    Bruschetta
    Grapes

    Salad:
    Cranberry Spinach Salad

    Main Course:
    Chicken Neptune (a grilled chicken breast topped with REAL crab meat, asparagus tips, and then covered in a hollandaise sauce)
    Garlic mashed potatoes
    Sprigs of rosemary and thyme for decoration

    Dessert:
    Homemade chocolate chip banana bread with Kaluhua sprinkled over top, then Rolo ice cream, and then Hershey's chocolate syrup over top of everything.


    Ladies…I need some feedback!! Remember...I am still single if this date doesn't work out!
    What about that gravy-french fry stuff you guys eat up in Canada?

  20. #20
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    What about that gravy-french fry stuff you guys eat up in Canada?
    Hey! Don't diss poutine!

    Fries with cheese and gravey! Yum! Technically it's milk curds but whatever!

  21. #21
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Hell, I'd give it up to you if you did all that for me.............hahaha....good luck bro...let us know how it went

  22. #22
    Animal Cracker's Avatar
    Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Va Beach
    Posts
    3,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Hey! Don't diss poutine!

    Fries with cheese and gravey! Yum! Technically it's milk curds but whatever!
    You hit her with some Poutine...it is in the bag!

  23. #23
    Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    The land of stars
    Posts
    2,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    It's an appetizer...not a meal...so there won't be a lot of anything. What does me making bruschetta have anything to do with the 2 kinds of cheese!?

    This woman has a bit of class...so I'm serving for a sophisticated palette.
    LOL...it's all good bro....I was simply making a observation and suggestion... us Americans know what an app is.....I'm taking it you just wanted us to wish good times tonight....so have a good one bro....cooking for the ladies is fun.....

  24. #24
    usualsuspect's Avatar
    usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    2,936
    Knock em' dead bro. Let us know if you get some.

    ~US~

  25. #25
    someday's Avatar
    someday is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    671
    have you done the macro nutrient breakdown of this meal yet to see if it properly aligns with your diet??? Seriously though good luck and if the dinner doesn't work you can always show her the picture of your backside you posted...thatll definatly work.

  26. #26
    Babyweight's Avatar
    Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Fla
    Posts
    1,323
    My God it does sound delicious. There is nothing better than having a nice dinner and thank God you guys are already friends. This way conversation will probably be a little more comfortable..

    But depending on how the night goes, I also agree with Butch. If the meal is too heavy.... I as a female do not get too hot on a full stomach..Seriously.
    But I don't know what you want for the evening..to me it sounds like you want to play it safe in the beginning.

    So, here's the deal...if she loves the food but wants seconds, pull the plate away!
    And tell her there will be dessert later. (I'm talking about the chocolate chip banana bread).

    Babyweight

  27. #27
    Babyweight's Avatar
    Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Fla
    Posts
    1,323
    I'm an idiot....obviously a little late....date is probably taking place as I speak.

    Give us details!

  28. #28
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    let us know how it went bro

  29. #29
    daman1's Avatar
    daman1 is offline Diet Specialist
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    beatin it up...
    Posts
    3,200
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    let us know how it went bro
    Ditto. So what happened??

  30. #30
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    What an awesome night!

    Had the lights out with about 15 candles going...looked really cool...even from a guy's perspective. We drank some really high end wine (she brought over 2 bottles and one was ridiculously expensive), had some appetizers, cuddled on my couch while drinking wine, had the meal, drank some more wine, chatted, spooned, cuddled, had a few private moments, etc.

    It was just one of those nights that very calming and relaxing. Top notch evening!

  31. #31
    bigbouncinballs's Avatar
    bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Your mom's
    Posts
    1,797
    knock it down you hustla, you

  32. #32
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Sweet

  33. #33
    CutieFace Guest
    awwwwww....a home cooked meal is very different then one out...you can take your time between di shes...no need to rush...have the appetizers.....drink a lil wine...snuggle a lil.....maybe an hour or so later on w/ the main course.....

    I'm very impressed that you went out o fyour way and really put an effort into this and obviously this really paid off for you and was great appreciated....good job *smile*

    and yes....women do appreciate a man who can cook....


    That's one very lucky lady

    btw...i'm rather curious....when do you guys usually decide that it's time to move the friendship thing to the next level? out of pure curiosity of course

    *smile*

    Cutie


    I gotta get Mass out of that **** car!

  34. #34
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    btw...i'm rather curious....when do you guys usually decide that it's time to move the friendship thing to the next level? out of pure curiosity of course


    I would never consciously choose to take a friendship to the next level...it just happens. I and this woman have been hanging out, enjoying each other's company, etc....but slowly but surely I think we have been growing on each other. Over the course of time there was subtle progress b/c neither one of us knew where the other was coming from and neither one of us wanted to be embarrassed. We started off watching movies...then sharing a blanket...then having contact...then a backrub...then spooning...then cuddling...then one time when we were cuddling we looked into each other's eyes slowly moved into each other and we had the nicest softest kiss. It was very memorable too. The smell of her perfume...the look into her eyes...the soft kiss…her smiling afterwards. What a softy huh!? I’m not on clomid either! Haha!

    Seriously though, I never plan on anything with the opposite sex...it can ruin too many things. You will know when it's time to move forward. Things may just take longer when going from friends to “friends”.

    Hope I helped!

    .

  35. #35
    CutieFace Guest
    MBH actually that was the answer I was looking for

    thanks babe

    *smile*

    Cutie

  36. #36
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla

    I would never consciously choose to take a friendship to the next level...it just happens. I and this woman have been hanging out, enjoying each other's company, etc....but slowly but surely I think we have been growing on each other. Over the course of time there was subtle progress b/c neither one of us knew where the other was coming from and neither one of us wanted to be embarrassed. We started off watching movies...then sharing a blanket...then having contact...then a backrub...then spooning...then cuddling...then one time when we were cuddling we looked into each other's eyes slowly moved into each other and we had the nicest softest kiss. It was very memorable too. The smell of her perfume...the look into her eyes...the soft kiss…her smiling afterwards. What a softy huh!? I’m not on clomid either! Haha!

    Seriously though, I never plan on anything with the opposite sex...it can ruin too many things. You will know when it's time to move forward. Things may just take longer when going from friends to “friends”.

    Hope I helped!

    .

    Wait wait. Im confused... SO DID YOU TAG HER???

    jk.

    Glad you had a good night. I wish I knew how to plan a night like that. I have absolutely NO sense of romance. My idea of romance is paying for dinner and holding the door open.

  37. #37
    Animal Cracker's Avatar
    Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Va Beach
    Posts
    3,658
    Did you thow some after "romper room" Poudine at her?

  38. #38
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    SO DID YOU TAG HER???
    Do you mean...

    smack pissers
    bump uglies
    smash her guts in
    blow my love snot into her meat kleenex


  39. #39
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla

    I would never consciously choose to take a friendship to the next level...it just happens. I and this woman have been hanging out, enjoying each other's company, etc....but slowly but surely I think we have been growing on each other. Over the course of time there was subtle progress b/c neither one of us knew where the other was coming from and neither one of us wanted to be embarrassed. We started off watching movies...then sharing a blanket...then having contact...then a backrub...then spooning...then cuddling...then one time when we were cuddling we looked into each other's eyes slowly moved into each other and we had the nicest softest kiss. It was very memorable too. The smell of her perfume...the look into her eyes...the soft kiss…her smiling afterwards. What a softy huh!? I’m not on clomid either! Haha!

    Seriously though, I never plan on anything with the opposite sex...it can ruin too many things. You will know when it's time to move forward. Things may just take longer when going from friends to “friends”.

    Hope I helped!

    .
    Sounds like a solid time bro, good luck on moving forward with your friend

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •