NorCalTyrant is offline New Member

Question Attention Convicts!!!!!

thats it?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    ok....i was expecting something good...lounge material

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe its an inside joke for his prison bitches?

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    maybe its an inside joke for his prison bitches?
    could be... ...i wonder if prisoners have access to AR in jail?

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    He's a con on parole

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    He's a con on parole
    yeah...i got that out of another post...but still i wonder if they can use the net and look around on ar?

No Idea, but they sure can father some more kids that I have to provide for. What a f*cked up system. You know a bullet costs less than .50 LOL

No Idea, but they sure can father some more kids that I have to provide for. What a f*cked up system. You know a bullet costs less than .50 LOL
    haha...i take it your pro-death penalty???...yeah ive heard theres some very fukked up **** in our prison system

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    haha...i take it your pro-death penalty???...yeah ive heard theres some very fukked up **** in our prison system
    You bet Bro - as a former law enforcement officer - it never made sense to me to send them away - put them on a high protein diet / let them work out / and get all the rest they need - then release them as bigger stronger versions of what they used to be. Yes it is a very f*cked up system. Should be 3 strikes and your dead - as at that point it is obvious to all that they aren't trying to be contributing members of society and all they are concerned with is victimizing others or not pulling their weight everyday in paying taxes and being productive - sorry for the soapbox - I will get down now

Da Bull is offline Banned
    ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    I aim to please Bro

You bet Bro - as a former law enforcement officer - it never made sense to me to send them away - put them on a high protein diet / let them work out / and get all the rest they need - then release them as bigger stronger versions of what they used to be. Yes it is a very f*cked up system. Should be 3 strikes and your dead - as at that point it is obvious to all that they aren't trying to be contributing members of society and all they are concerned with is victimizing others or not pulling their weight everyday in paying taxes and being productive - sorry for the soapbox - I will get down now
    i agree 100%...its kinda ****y that if someone fukks up our tax dollars go to pay for them to rot in a jail cell?..something definately wrong here

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    lifter, according to your post, another two strikes for AS on my record and i should be put to death?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    lifter, according to your post, another two strikes for AS on my record and i should be put to death?
    thats what the man said ...if he made the laws though im sure AAS would be legal...

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I'll rant a bit..(wrong forum I know)

Every time I go to Sams to buy my bulk items...there are tons of welfare recipients just overloading their carts. Tons of everything...more often than not they have to use 2 carts. Meanwhile...I'm having to watch what I spend and get about 1/4 of what they're getting...... So I'm paying for my food and theirs.

Pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    I'll rant a bit..(wrong forum I know)

Every time I go to Sams to buy my bulk items...there are tons of welfare recipients just overloading their carts. Tons of everything...more often than not they have to use 2 carts. Meanwhile...I'm having to watch what I spend and get about 1/4 of what they're getting...... So I'm paying for my food and theirs.

Pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D
    ill back you with that one...and i bet all of the food is **** like "pizza pockets", and pop tarts and **** food like that

Da Bull is offline Banned
    ill back you with that one...and i bet all of the food is **** like "pizza pockets", and pop tarts and **** food like that
    LOL...that's so true bro

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    It never fails to amaze me....they ALWAYS have at least one of the big 3 gal cans of nacho cheese and 3 or 4 big bags of chips......boxes and boxes of cookies....grrrrrr

D

thats what the man said ...if he made the laws though im sure AAS would be legal...
    Amen to that Bro

Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    If you notice I stated " victimizing " -have you robbed or murdered anyone lately ? also do you have a job ? that pretty much puts you out of the aforementioned group. Peace.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I didnt go to prison but I was in jail. Very big difference. I can say I learned quite a bit while in jail. Some skills actually benifited me when I got out. Imagine that.

ANABOLIX2 is offline Junior Member
    Why anyone would want to become a police officer or a prison officer is beyond me, I take it you have changed sides now as last time I looked AS where not legal in your country.

So if you where arrested tomorrow for AS and thrown in jail, I bet you would change your tune real quick.

And as for the 3 strikes and your dead, no wonder your country is so ****ed up with outlook's like that.

I do believe that there should be the death penalty for people that interfere with kids and woman, but there have been so many cases where the wrong man has been put to death.

Quote Originally Posted by ANABOLIX2
    Why anyone would want to become a police officer or a prison officer is beyond me, I take it you have changed sides now as last time I looked AS where not legal in your country.

So if you where arrested tomorrow for AS and thrown in jail, I bet you would change your tune real quick.

And as for the 3 strikes and your dead, no wonder your country is so ****ed up with outlook's like that.

I do believe that there should be the death penalty for people that interfere with kids and woman, but there have been so many cases where the wrong man has been put to death.
    cry me a river and a big difference between jail and prison oh BTW I work in ER Medicine now taking care of those same people so feel free to just relax - if you want to continue just take it to the lounge PEACE

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Totally agree bro.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    cry me a river and a big difference between jail and prison oh BTW I work in ER Medicine now taking care of those same people so feel free to just relax - if you want to continue just take it to the lounge PEACE

I understand where your coming from, I think all prisons should be work farms. They learn a skill they give to society ie clean the roads, fix roads, reomove graffiti (sp), renovate delapatated buildings for section 8, whatever. If you get convicted of 3 violent crimes after you leave the court the third time you get taken out back and shot done. Molesting kids or rapers automatic chemical castration, and then if they get caught touching then out back with a bullet. I could go on for hours bet you get the idea

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    What country are you from bro?
    where I am from if one person thinks that way, does not mean the whole country does. I myself can agree with some things he says.

I don't think anyone here wants to talk to me about prison either.
    Never a gaurd and never a cop but had plenty of expierence with it.

Quote Originally Posted by ANABOLIX2

Superhuman is offline Banned
    alls I know is that I don't want to get ****ed up the ass from some guy named bubba

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree, but remember, you get caught with that bottle of test one day, and there's one strike against you! We walk a very fine line between right and wrong here, so be careful which side of the line you step on!

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    I agree, but remember, you get caught with that bottle of test one day, and there's one strike against you! We walk a very fine line between right and wrong here, so be careful which side of the line you step on!

-moto
    I totally agree Bro - just remember I qualified my statement with " those that victimize others " Peace

Thread Information