ok the guys at bolex posted this....wondered what you all thought

http://www.laddertheory.com/

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    ok the guys at bolex posted this....wondered what you all thought

http://www.laddertheory.com/
    I think if theres an attraction then they have a hidden agenda

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I posted this last year when it came out, and yes, indeed it is a work of genius. It's dead on in absolutely every aspect. This is the way I had always viewed things, and it's about time someone wrote it all out.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    I posted this last year when it came out, and yes, indeed it is a work of genius. It's dead on in absolutely every aspect. This is the way I had always viewed things, and it's about time someone wrote it all out.
    I thought i recognized this
    lol...

definitely an interesting thought though, i'm going to re-read it before i comment again...

CutieFace Guest
    May I suggest that if you read it...read the Entire article and the links...it's actually rather interesting

Cutie

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    There is a lot of truth in that theory. Not saying that's a good thing, but it's still true.

cb25 is offline Banned
    May I suggest that if you read it...read the Entire article and the links...it's actually rather interesting

Cutie
    i read it all the way through...

definitely food for thought...i think that the majority of people work that way, spot on analysis. i'm sure there's exceptions...but on some level, even those can fit in...

what's your take on it cutie?

CutieFace Guest
    Initially I fought it tooth and nail and refused to agree w/ any of it.....after reading through the entire thing...and talking to a number of guys I know....appears there is ag reat deal of truth to it.....as w/ everything there is always an exception to the rule....

I have very successfully had very true, meaningful friendships w/ men that did not include any sex, nor was t here any sexual tension of any kind....I guess perhaps on both sides there was no real attraction....or we were both mature and above that? I dn't know......

but the ladder theory does have some merit I have conceded to that

Cutie

I mean if both are attracted and you both like each others qualities in one another to be friends... then why wouldnt you want each other?

CutieFace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    I mean if both are attracted and you both like each others qualities in one another to be friends... then why wouldnt you want each other?

...I know men wh o's company I enjoy, I enjoy my conversations with them, care about them..my time spent with them...etc...however we are either at different stages in our lives, wanting different things at this time, have different views on things that would make a more intimate relatinoship impossible to last and their friendship is much more valuable...and sometimes just not sexually attracted to each other.....

Cutie

mass junkie is offline banned
    I'll be perfectly honest with you........the first time I meet a woman....the first thing I find myself thinking about is wether or not if she would be good in bed...well at least look good while im doing my thing........ but thinking about it and acting on it are two totally different things...and just so you know...I despise ladders

...I know men wh o's company I enjoy, I enjoy my conversations with them, care about them..my time spent with them...etc...however we are either at different stages in our lives, wanting different things at this time, have different views on things that would make a more intimate relatinoship impossible to last and their friendship is much more valuable...and sometimes just not sexually attracted to each other.....

Cutie
    Very true i just figured if you were friends you might be at the same stage. But now that i think about it thats not always the case.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Is it bad luck to walk under neath this ladder???

CutieFace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Is it bad luck to walk under neath this ladder???

if you're a guy cause apparently women have the deep abyss and once you walk under the ladder you're in the abyss and you're doomed LOL

*wink*

I also figured out I have 3rd ladder....the "work ladder" cause anyone I work with are off limits in my book

But I will masterbate at work...just won't screw around w/ anyone.....hmmmm but now that I"m self employed....I've only got myself to screw around with...so I'm back to masterbating at work again

yes I'm blonde and if you can follow that...I fear for you

LOL

Cutie

But I will masterbate at work...just won't screw around w/ anyone.....hmmmm but now that I"m self employed....I've only got myself to screw around with...so I'm back to masterbating at work again
    Cutie
    LOL u do that too

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    the theory is pretty right on imo.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i completly agree with this theory, all my friends that are girls are hot, and if they werent i wouldnt be friends with them. and everyone of them i wanted to bang since i met them. it sucks but its just the way it is. only time i didnt wanna bang every hot girl i saw was when i was dating my ex. but we arent together anymore and she ruined everything lol

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    agree with everyone on the whole, interesting theory that for the most part is true, now that i think about it, these things happen around me, good read

Ro

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Its true. The only reason I had friends who were girls was because I knew the more I hung out with them, I would eventually end up sleeping with them. All just a matter of time.

Vidooch is offline Associate Member
    very entertaining cutie. i agree with just about ALL of it

Thread Information